OP
UTC

Lurker
et4 50

Lurker
et4 50
UTC quote
Hello I'm riding a gts hpe 300, with a scorpion exhaust love it to bits but was toying with the idea of the malossi force maser 3 to get a bit more out of her, has anyone put one on a hpe or could give me any advice, it looks like a good option without any major mechanical work.
@mike_holland avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
GTS300 Super 2015 Blue, GTS300 Super 2023 Beige

Ossessionato
@mike_holland avatar
UTC quote
From what Malossi have published it will extent the rev limiter and eliminate the speed limiter, but there is absolutely no information about performance. I guess that as usual they want us to do the beta testing for them.

I've tried the ForceMaster 2 on both my GTS250 and GTS300, and couldn't detect any performance improvement. So I've just stuck with the Lambda Emulator, which did make a noticeable difference.
UTC

Ossessionato
2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs/asr/ess Settantesimo '70'

Ossessionato
2016 Vespa GTS300ie abs/asr/ess Settantesimo '70'
UTC quote
It's a pointless waste of money if you haven't modified the bike with an engine kit. It won't actually do much so you will notice, and may not do anything at all except empty your pocket. Using the Forcemaster 2 on euro3/4 bikes (as opposed to the 3) with just an exhaust job doesn't do anything either as Mike says. Although I don't know anyone that has done this on an HPE. You could be the test guy, but don't hold your breath on getting any sort of good result.
@mike_holland avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@mike_holland avatar
UTC quote
The HPE has a fair bit more performance than the earlier models, which means it is more highly tuned. So there is much less scope for performance mods to achieve anything.

The only things I've heard of for the HPE are the Kubler tone disc and the Polini large bore cylinder. I know nothing about what has changed in the HPE transmission, except that it uses a shorter belt.

But just about the first mod I wold make to any GTS is to replace that front shock with a Bitubo or BGM or something.
@steelbytes avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2019 GTS300 Supertech E3 57,000km

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@steelbytes avatar
UTC quote
I have the Lambda emulator on my HPE and it did seem to give it a little extra kick off the line. (hopefully not perception?)

the Forcemaster also includes Lambda emulator and also increased rev limit so theoretically could give some perf improves over stock.

But I do suspect that with the design of the forcemaster with it's adjustment dials and the ability to upload new user maps into it that it would really require time on a dyno and lots of skill to set it up properly ...
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
Anybody who works with power commanders or similar devices knows what they do, how to get them to do it, and should be able to help tune it, so you want to go to a motorcycle speed shop. Anybody who doesn't know what they do or how to tune them won't notice as much of a difference. If you find someone who knows what they are doing, you can get everything you mentioned, and the bike will be smoother and quicker as it accelerates. You can get rid of the dead spot that European bikes have about 4K rpms.
To get the most out of the forcemaster, you should go with lighter weights and the longer belt, either Malossi or Piaggio.
⬆️    About 3 years elapsed    ⬇️
UTC

Lurker
Gts300 hpe px200

Lurker
Gts300 hpe px200
UTC quote
Hello guys I'm from greece i have to buy malossi force Master 3 I have some trouble to synchronize the tps Kenny body Help me because the manual it doesn't say anything Crying or Very sad emoticon
@steelbytes avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@steelbytes avatar
UTC quote
George ioannou wrote:
Hello guys I'm from greece i have to buy malossi force Master 3 I have some trouble to synchronize the tps Kenny body Help me because the manual it doesn't say anything Crying or Very sad emoticon
I don't think you need to for the fm3
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0258s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0029s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]