Bought without title. Finding previous title holder help? CA
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous12
Sergeant at Arms
Weird 80's Vespas & Cool Vintage Lambrettas
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:01 pm quote
oh, i'm not offended at all. i just think you're an idiot. and enjoy getting down in the mud and engaging with total morons on the rare occasion.

but good pull on the 10mm there buddy. it's not like anybody has ever dropped that joke ( insert every mechanic sub on reddit).

to note- there's only like three things on a vespa that take a 10, that joke would've played better with an 8mm. but then again, you would've know that if you knew your asshole from your elbow.

however, ummm... the whole monkey thing. i suggest you cool it. that can be construed as something that has racist undertones. thin ice there, hombre.

also, i don't work for a shop. so, you can scratch that off your list.

i eagerly await the onslaught of your "ya momma" jokes.

-Thaddius Greasy Spoon III
Enthusiast

Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:38 pm quote
greasy125 wrote:
oh, i'm not offended at all. i just think you're an idiot. and enjoy getting down in the mud and engaging with total morons on the rare occasion.

but good pull on the 10mm there buddy. it's not like anybody has ever dropped that joke ( insert every mechanic sub on reddit).

to note- there's only like three things on a vespa that take a 10, that joke would've played better with an 8mm. but then again, you would've know that if you knew your asshole from your elbow.

however, ummm... the whole monkey thing. i suggest you cool it. that can be construed as something that has racist undertones. thin ice there, hombre.

I predict in time we come to like one another. I've seen it happen before. Your petty jokes are getting old and you'll stop making them when you discover I actually do know a thing or two (granted what tire size fits a 06 vespa, or the easiest way to find a previous owner not so much). To many more interactions on the interwebs you greasy fuck.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
MP3 500, GTS 250 (both 2008 MY), 2012 Honda NC700 DCT, 2014 Can Am Spyder RT
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:41 pm quote
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:
i'd love to quote all of this but instead, here's an emoji of me jerking off.

you were given correct and pertinent information and decided to wave all that off.

i SPECIFICALLY gave you the form numbers AND advice of what you would need. but you continued to be a little argumentative shit bird. so fuck the fuck off on that.

but it's cool man. you go do you.

you are and will always remain a total freekin' ding-dong to me. so if you drown in the tub it wouldn't be much a shock to me.

enjoy your bike, i really hope you get it registered for the street. or, like at least get a title so, that, you know, you own it. please wear a helmet and don't kill yourself while doing some asinine shit. enjoy life and bask in the understanding that everybody around is not only more intelligent that you are, but also pities you.

xoxo

-g
Lol bro, thats an option. I specifically mentioned that as one of my 3 options. Why are you SO OFFENDED, that I didn't just say GOD DAMN MONKEY YOU FUCKING NAILED IT! I think you must have had a rough week at the vespa shop or something, drop that 10mm under the toilet again?

I'm glad we have equal views of each other. Its kinda symbiotic.
Ha! Greasy isn't offended. Yet.
By the way, I think this is two?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:41 pm quote
Oops, three, missed the page jump.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:43 pm quote
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:

I predict in time we come to like one another. I've seen it happen before. Your petty jokes are getting old and you'll stop making them when you discover I actually do know a thing or two (granted what tire size fits a 06 vespa, or the easiest way to find a previous owner not so much). To many more interactions on the interwebs you greasy fuck.
Well you are wrong, or at least not yet correct, about Greasy's jokes ever getting old. And very, very likely wrong about his ever stopping to make them. God willing.
Sergeant at Arms
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:01 pm quote
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:

i eagerly await our next interaction you walking sentient turd.

if you're going to attempt to insult me in the future (that's, like, not now but, like next week, you pea brained door knob licking moron) i'd prefer if you did it with a little more flourish and panache.

if you showed me how the cow ate the cabbage i'd be legitimately surprised. until then, you're a hack-a-saurous from the planet hackulon. your rebuttals are weak tang and you remain in the remedial class.

also you sound like a whiner and dickhead, so chances are we wouldn't get along. but, good luck with your bullshit offroad vespa project you cheap ass time waster!

~smooches~

-g
Sergeant at Arms
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:04 pm quote
Madison Sully wrote:
Well you are wrong, or at least not yet correct, about Greasy's jokes ever getting old. And very, very likely wrong about his ever stopping to make them. God willing.
oh can i quote you on that?

ohhhh i just did!! ZZZIINNNGGGOOO!

*goes outside and laughs upward at the sky*

-g
Molto Verboso
Medley 150
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:16 pm quote
I hope Attilla is making notes in his phrase book.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190, Primavera
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:29 pm quote
Sledge wrote:
He'll be along shortly to further confuse us.
Sergeant at Arms
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:46 pm quote
Sledge wrote:
there is a second version that is abridged and annotated...

available now fuck face Mc Gillacutty at your local slop shop, with a good for nothing counter jockey that can't even peel off the 1's and 5's right; while the low-rent dirty birdies circle for a handout and you're just trying to pick up a dirty-thirty of some trash ass trash and a bit of salty crunch because you be looking to do that tube steak boogie later on tonight.

so don't forget the sour cream and onion lays because that's what big wendy is all about (ed note: she's a very tall woman, hence "big". no body shaming here) and ya better pick up some jerky and a extra mountain dew code red, cuz wendy is gonna wear your ass out son.

and boy... you gonna be parched, low on protein (if ya know what i mean) and hungry when you leave. so gas up your camaro and get your dinero before you have a good time.

-g
Enthusiast

Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:02 pm quote
greasy125 wrote:
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:

if you're going to attempt to insult me in the future (that's, like, not now but, like next week, you pea brained door knob licking moron) i'd prefer if you did it with a little more flourish and panache.

if you showed me how the cow ate the cabbage i'd be legitimately surprised. until then, you're a hack-a-saurous from the planet hackulon. your rebuttals are weak tang and you remain in the remedial class.

also you sound like a whiner and dickhead, so chances are we wouldn't get along. but, good luck with your bullshit offroad vespa project you cheap ass time waster!

~smooches~

-g
You're getting boring.
Sergeant at Arms
Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:54 pm quote
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:

~smooches~

-g
You're getting boring.
well, better to get there than rather start out there.

i read your posts to put my nanna to sleep. she has insomnia. if you were a product to buy at the grocery store you'd fall somewhere between bottom shelf store brand white bread and unbranded saltines, without salt.

get some better snaps. son. that was super weak sauce.

hope you bought a whole bunch of shit that doesn't work and you can fiddle fuck with it all weekend and then return it all on monday. mostly so i know that you didn't get shit done, wasted an ass ton of time and then you gotta do it all over again.

but between now and then, work on your insults. they are really, really bottom barrel.

-g
Ossessionato
Vespa LX150 GTS250ie GTS300x2
Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:42 am quote
Greasy, you doing your Jesse impressions in this thread?
Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190, Primavera
Sat Feb 20, 2021 12:39 pm quote
Is MV bot on holiday?
Team Scooter Trash for Petfinder Foundation   DoubleGood Vespa T-Shirts   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion Previous12
[ Time: 0.2615s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0424s) ][ Debug on ]