Hey all, it's been quite some time I've joined the forum and I thought it'd be nice to share with you a couple of pics of my Vespa.
As I said before she's a 2007 150 LX I bought second hand in 2013 I think.
My second Vespa after a (sh***y) '80s PX 125 and a fantastic Honda Joker 50cc.
I like her, she's quite a good scooter, really pleasant to drive.
I've added/changed something over the years, that is:
- Isotta tall windshield;
- SIP front light chrome spoiler
- SIP badge chromed wings
- Buzzetti chromed front bumper
- Piaggio central platform cover
- SIP passenger footpegs
- LXV leather seat (maybe brown on red's not the best but I don't dislike it)
- FACO chromed side crash bars
- F.A. Italia rear luggage rack
- SIP red/white mud flap
...the front "vagabond" sticker was a tribute to the old Vespa! It was quite common to see it attached on motorcycles and cars here in Italy during the beat generation's era/'70ies...
I'm wondering what could I change next.
Maybe the rims. Not sure. Enjoy!