OP
UTC

Lurker
s150

Lurker
s150
UTC quote
I'd like to buy passenger foot pegs for my '08 s150. It seems that my options might be a Buzzetti style, a SIP style and a large Faco model that looks comfortable but a bit clunky. I like the SIP style but their sales rep told me that peg # MV8270 would only work on an s150 that was '09 or newer, which surprised me. I'd love to get any recommendations from members or see relevant photos. Thanks. 😊
⬆️    About 2 months elapsed    ⬇️
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
0:7 And counting
UTC quote
A bit late, but moved this out of the wiki forum, where it does not belong, and into General Discussion.
@juan_orhea avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
S150 '09, Beo 500ie '08

Molto Verboso
@juan_orhea avatar
S150 '09, Beo 500ie '08
UTC quote
I have those on my '09 S (carbureted, no kickstarter) and can't imagine what about previous model years wouldn't work. I don't think the bodies are different.

However, the S isn't great for riding 2-up in the first place because of the seat design.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0355s ][ Queries: 6 (0.0123s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]