OP
@reginabud avatar
UTC

1959 T/4 VGLA1T

@reginabud avatar
1959 T/4 VGLA1T
UTC quote
Hello Again,

I got this from a friend who was moving out of country about 8 years ago. It was his daily (SUMMER) driver for several years. He was the other half of the smallest Scooter Club ever. Not a lot of Vintage Scooters in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. I bought it for my wife who isn't in to riding it anymore so I think I will sell it and keep my 1959 Vespa T/4 (see other post in this Scooter Gallery Forum). I know I am lucky to have 2 Vintage beauties. My wife is pretty nice too lol.

I just rebuilt the carb with some help on the forums here so THANK YOU to those that chimed in. Other than that it has been a great bike. I have rebuilt the brakes, carb, powder coated the rims (looks GREAT in semi-gloss black) and other than that, just enjoyed taking it out for a rip now and then.

Not as peppy as the T/4 but LIGHT and nimble. The windshield is a great feature too at those high speeds of 50 kph or faster

Cheers,

Bud
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
⬆️    About 1 month elapsed    ⬇️
@guzzi_gal avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring

Ossessionato
@guzzi_gal avatar
Gigi, '13 GTS 300ie Touring
UTC quote
I love the last pic!
@palica avatar
UTC

PX80

@palica avatar
PX80
UTC quote
Beautiful! Congrats. Too bad you sell it and too bad I am a bit far Laughing emoticon
⬆️    About 1 year elapsed    ⬇️
UTC

Lurker
1979 - Vespa 100 (V9B)

Lurker
1979 - Vespa 100 (V9B)
UTC quote
Looks awesome! I just picked up a non-running 1979 Vespa 100 (V9B) and am also in Regina, Saskatchewan! If you have any advice for this build, feel free to reach out. Mine looks a little more rough around the edges than yours ROFL emoticon
@touring300 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
GTS 300ie Touring 2013 - Signora D'argento

Ossessionato
@touring300 avatar
GTS 300ie Touring 2013 - Signora D'argento
UTC quote
clark24r wrote:
Looks awesome! I just picked up a non-running 1979 Vespa 100 (V9B) and am also in Regina, Saskatchewan! If you have any advice for this build, feel free to reach out. Mine looks a little more rough around the edges than yours ROFL emoticon
Welcome to MV. That looks like a great project. You'll get lots of restoration help by posting any requests on the NSM side of the forum. Good luck with it.
@excel_sprint avatar
UTC

T5

@excel_sprint avatar
T5
UTC quote
Cool Vespa , Darling!
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0342s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0046s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]