OP
UTC

GTS250ie

GTS250ie
UTC quote
Hi again, It's been a week and it's been GREAT! The GTS is really easy and fun to ride and for city commuting it beats a motorcycle hands down. It's so comfortable that I'm thinking maybe I should take comfort one step further and get the hot cover. I assume that it would be really toasty as it would harness the heat from the radiator, but is that too hot. Has anyone got one and what do you think of it. Also there seems to be two kinds; one that straps on and one that has attached using magnets. Which is better?
UTC

ET-4

ET-4
UTC quote
I agree and not too hot from other posts. see my post - Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:48 am Post subject: Vespa Hot Covers (lap skirts) for LX & GTS

I think magnets would be best as does VESPA dealer in WA, DC but VESPAUSA does not have thme available. I have not heard back from Santa Barbara dealer. Maybe we can get a ground swell going and they will import them.
@bwyn avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS250 SOLD

Addicted
@bwyn avatar
GTS250 SOLD
UTC quote
Re: Hot Cover for the GTS
WannaGTS wrote:
Hi again, It's been a week and it's been GREAT! The GTS is really easy and fun to ride and for city commuting it beats a motorcycle hands down. It's so comfortable that I'm thinking maybe I should take comfort one step further and get the hot cover. I assume that it would be really toasty as it would harness the heat from the radiator, but is that too hot. Has anyone got one and what do you think of it. Also there seems to be two kinds; one that straps on and one that has attached using magnets. Which is better?
Do a search for 'Thermoscud lap apron' and you'll get a bunch of posts re lap aprons.
@grind avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@grind avatar
UTC quote
I've got a lap apron and WOW! does it work wonders. I've ridden in 12° with it and was warmer than riding in 45° without it.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0426s ][ Queries: 7 (0.0160s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]