NSR Giant Four-Leaf Clover
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
Molto Verboso
Nazgul
Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:07 am quote
Some of you who who were denizens of that "other" board may remember my, um, "talent" is way too strong a word, let's call it "ability," to find four-leaf clovers. It's just something I do without even meaning to. Anyway, while walking the dog this morning, I happened to notice this one sticking up out of a patch of clover which I believe has not been mown yet this season. I feel like I've found the holy grail of four-leafers! It's so large that I'm sure some folks are going to wonder if it's a shamrock or something. Trust me though, it's the mother of all four-leaf clovers, fresh from the clover patch. Check this out.

4LeafBigAlt.jpg

Sponsor
Vespa ET4
Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:38 am quote
wow, jrsjr - that's amazing! I also have the Ability of which you speak. I found my first of the season yesterday, six 4-leaf and one 5-leaf. I did a post on girlbike/scooters that got a lot of attention, although most people didn't comment, they wrote to me directly:

hope, faith, love, luck

I've found 4-leaf clovers (or they've found me) since I was little. One non-finding sister thinks it's creepy, especially when we go for a walk in random places and I suddenly zone out and find a bunch of them. The other sister finds them once in awhile. My dad had the Ability and so does one niece, when she tries, LOL.
Ossessionato
Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:05 am quote
I've found a couple in my life, but that was when I was a little kid.

You should take that giant one and encase it in some plastic resin.

I've never seen a 5 leaf clover.
Your Rally Here   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
[ Time: 0.5033s ][ Queries: 27 (0.1068s) ][ Debug on ]