UTC

Ossessionato
2012 BMW G650GS, 2006 GTS,

Ossessionato
@grscum avatar
UTC quote
Hello Everyone,

Today I took a solo ride from Poway up to Julian, CA. It's only a 35 mile trip, but I took my time and stretched it out to about an 1 ½ since I stopped for lunch for lunch in Ramona. During my lunch at Wendy's a couple of the Senior Volunteer Police Officers were oggeling over my GTS, it was a crack up. The rest of the of my ride from Ramona to Julian was great since there are lots of twisties and not too many cars around so I could take my time and not have to worry about tailgaters. I made it up to Julian and there were no Vespas in sight so I grabbed a small snack, root beer, and a patch of shade under a tree out in front of Julian cupcake Co. Relaxed there for about 45 minutes before people from the ride showed up and started taking up positions along the sidewalks with their rides. Finally got my lazy butt up and walked over to take some pictures but didn't feel like gearing up to move my GTS over with the rest of the pack. Hung out a few minutes taking pictures and decided to start heading home since I wanted to make a couple of stops to pick up some baked goods while I was in the area. Had a good time riding solo and the GTS was great, however a windscreen would have been nice since I feel a little beat up from the wind!

Enjoy the pics. I saved them in a low resolution size, but if you would like the high res version, PM me and I will forward them to you.
my GTS
my GTS
Riders and rides for the Pied Ride
Riders and rides for the Pied Ride
More scoots
More scoots
More scoots and a sweet motorcycle
More scoots and a sweet motorcycle
and another scooter with a BMW next to it... Think it was a BMW
and another scooter with a BMW next to it... Think it was a BMW
and some more....
and some more....
OP
@grscum avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@grscum avatar
UTC quote
A few more photos....
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
my GTS and a P200E
my GTS and a P200E
another shot of my GTS with a P200E
another shot of my GTS with a P200E
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0371s ][ Queries: 6 (0.0093s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]