Introducing the "Beast" from Fremantle, Western Au
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
Addicted
'2017 GTS 300 SS
Wed May 03, 2006 9:00 pm quote
Hi, I posted this shot in Jasonmol's post and thought it was 'bout time I introduced the "Beast" as I call it in its own slot ...

I have had my GT since April 2005 - I'm hoping one day to a custom paint job on it but honestly I really like green...

Aren't these GTs nice machines?
peace

P4170014.jpg
The "Beast"

Hooked
GTS 250ie
Thu May 04, 2006 3:33 am quote
Thats a great looking GT with a stunning backdrop.

I've a Dragon Red GTS which like you I want to customise - but they look so damn good standard...
Addicted
'2017 GTS 300 SS
Thu May 04, 2006 4:04 am quote
Hello kabcdog
thanks for getting in touch!
The "drop" is Fremantle docks, down by the south "mole".
I know what you mean about the paint jobs - why ruin it??
However, an old fart ... err, I mean scooterist from back along said that "a scooter is not a real scooter until its been customised"... work that out.
I'm 43 so I class my self as "old fart-ish".
I like my "Beast" as it is. Might but a heavier green looking leather seat but that's about it.
Bloody eck, what goes with that colour as a two tone . any ideas, send them my way....
Easy!
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Yamaha Vstar classic 650 'Yamama' (Currently waspless but don't count me out!)
Thu May 04, 2006 5:05 am quote
She looks pretty good already... I like a nice clean look.

If you don't want to go for a paint job this site (http://www.signnetwork.com/) has some nice decals for accents. Perhaps something subtle like some white lines or something that expresses you. You can customize what they show to any dimensions you want.

I've got a couple that 'express' who I am... I have to borrow my daughter's camera since my digital is broken right now. Now that everything's green here in Minnesota I need to clean up my GT, find a picturesque place to park it and get a 'fashion shot' of my scoot too.

I agree, 'love the GT, it does everything I want it to do.
Hooked
GTS 250ie
Thu May 04, 2006 2:50 pm quote
HI Paul,

If you didnt want to tinker with the paint job...

I'm looking at getting my seat retrimmed. Not entirely sure of design yet but I think it will relate to the George Cross.

I'm also looking at some custom designed graphics for the front panel (possibly the whole panel!) and may be the rear cowels.

I agree that it's not a scooter till its been customised according to some!

After that I'd like to start with some upgrades. Nothing too out the ordinary, Pipe, weights, front shock. Maybe for the styling a small bubble style screen if I can find one I like...

Guess I better start saving....

Cheers

Andy
Ossessionato
Aprilia Sportcity Cube 250ie, Stella 2T
Thu May 04, 2006 3:47 pm quote
Nice scoot. I love the saddles on the GT & GTS.
Ossessionato
None! I sold it :(
Thu May 04, 2006 3:53 pm quote
Paul you have a sweet scoot, sitting in a sweet location, Beale.
Addicted
'2017 GTS 300 SS
Thu May 04, 2006 5:12 pm quote
Cheers all, I must admit I accidently made that pic look kinda sexy didn't I .... Well, I suppose it may look "sexy" if you're partial to a bit of GT....
Hooked
GTS 250ie
Thu May 04, 2006 9:00 pm quote
lomunchi wrote:
If you don't want to go for a paint job this site (http://www.signnetwork.com/) has some nice decals for accents.
Yet again another site I cant get too, this time might not be my fault!! Says site under construction.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
Yamaha Vstar classic 650 'Yamama' (Currently waspless but don't count me out!)
Fri May 05, 2006 5:17 am quote
kabcdog wrote:
Yet again another site I cant get too, this time might not be my fault!! Says site under construction.
It's under construction for me too... I don't know how long it'll be down but there's sure a variety of stuff there.
Your Rally Here   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery
[ Time: 0.1720s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0512s) ][ Debug on ]