Fashionistas
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 12Next
Author Message
Size of a Chaffinch
PX 125 "The Bruise" (SOLD)
Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 5544
Location: London
Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:51 am quote
Armadillo scooter wear produced this little gem today! Men's and women's respectively.



See more, including a nice bomber jacket for girls, at their site:

http://www.armadilloscooterwear.com/serve.php?page=features
WHOoligan
1985 PX200E Arcobaleno : 2010/14 GTS300 S: RIP GTS250 @ 40K
Joined: 25 Oct 2007
Posts: 6695
Location: Los Angeles Kings, Stanley Cup Champions X2
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:09 pm quote
Re: Fashionistas
Wonder Machine wrote:
Armadillo scooter wear produced this little gem today! Men's and women's respectively.



See more, including a nice bomber jacket for girls, at their site:

http://www.armadilloscooterwear.com/serve.php?page=features
Cool, female inspector gadget jackets.
Gimp
'07 GTV , '08 Stella
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 1595
Location: Sausalito
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:12 pm quote
we're thinking of carrying them here in SF....would people actually buy them? Been wondering what folks think of them as an armored gear option for in-city scooter riding.
Destroyer of Worlds
LML Star 125, Vespa GT200
Joined: 12 Aug 2007
Posts: 2011
Location: London, United Kingdom
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:25 pm quote
inkslinger42 wrote:
we're thinking of carrying them here in SF....would people actually buy them? Been wondering what folks think of them as an armored gear option for in-city scooter riding.
Since I normally wear a similar coat when I'm not riding (which is getting less and less often now ), I'd definitely be interested in a coat like that, especially considering I'm moving to SF soon.

I can't commit to it until I can see it in person with pricing info, but yeah I like the style!
Hooked
2/ET4s, GTS,Tomos Silver Bullet
Joined: 09 Apr 2007
Posts: 137
Location: Midlands
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:36 pm quote
Nice for work commute!
Wonder Machine.. if my memory is correct, did you not get a cool pair of high leather boots not long ago? If so, what is your review of them now?
Molto Verboso
Shirley Mary the White Vespa ET2 2001; Velma, the Red Vespa LX125 2008
Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 1062
Location: London, UK
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:42 pm quote
woooo I like these threads... good spotting wondermachine!!!

I like it but my comment on bloddy Armadillo remains the same until I find out otherwise.... BACK ARMOUR PLEASE/??????

their "other" (their 'range' had "1" ladies jacket in autumn) jacket was all techy but didn't have any back armour available, no pockets for it, no back armour made in their technology (that sounds great but I'd like it on my spine please!!!)

I commented on Armadillo before in another thread - I sent them two emails asking about back armour got zero reply. not liking the guys, it's all very nice and pretty water proof jackets can be found very easily, but if they keep giving a pass on the back armour I'll start really disliking them.
Size of a Chaffinch
PX 125 "The Bruise" (SOLD)
Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 5544
Location: London
Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:57 pm quote
Puddle Jumper wrote:
Nice for work commute!
Wonder Machine.. if my memory is correct, did you not get a cool pair of high leather boots not long ago? If so, what is your review of them now?
See the debacle that is "New boots (and panties)" topic that I posted today! There is a review in it somewhere...
Banned
2002 Bajaj Legend
Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 413
Location: Portland, OR
Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:02 pm quote
They are beautiful jackets, but I'm afraid of what the armor in that jacket will do to the nice tailored cut. Very cool idea though!
Addicted
Vespa LX150 w/mods, 1976 V90 smallie
Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 613
Location: Louisville, KY
Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:02 pm quote
Not bad, not bad...not a huge belted coat fan but it's great that gear-makers are finally getting fashion conscious. I have avoided armored coats for this reason, now they just need an armored parka and I'll be all set!
Banned
2002 Bajaj Legend
Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 413
Location: Portland, OR
Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:08 pm quote
I love the parka, however.
Addicted
2005 PX150 Limited Edition
Joined: 14 Aug 2006
Posts: 975
Location: Not where I want to be!
Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:42 pm quote
inkslinger42 wrote:
we're thinking of carrying them here in SF....would people actually buy them? Been wondering what folks think of them as an armored gear option for in-city scooter riding.
I'll take one Tanya! Will you ship it to Toronto for me?

jacqui
Gobshite Shiva
Kymco Downtown 300i the 'Dolphin Noise'
Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 14960
Location: London UK
Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:47 pm quote
I Got Me Parka wrote:
Not bad, not bad...not a huge belted coat fan but it's great that gear-makers are finally getting fashion conscious. I have avoided armored coats for this reason, now they just need an armored parka and I'll be all set!
they're way ahead of you: http://www.armadilloscooterwear.com/product.php?id=3

rightpalava has this parka, it's very nice indeed.

i'm a bit annoyed with their armoured overtrousers tho - very nice fit, very cozy, easy to get on and off, but they're a bit too short in the leg, the knee armour is a joke and i'm still busy modifying them so they work the way they're meant to.
Addicted
Vespa LX150 w/mods, 1976 V90 smallie
Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 613
Location: Louisville, KY
Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:55 pm quote
MJ wrote:
I love the parka, however.
Oh don't get me wrong, me too!

bilde.jpg
I Got Me Parka in a parka

Size of a Chaffinch
PX 125 "The Bruise" (SOLD)
Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 5544
Location: London
Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:57 pm quote
genie wrote:
I Got Me Parka wrote:
Not bad, not bad...not a huge belted coat fan but it's great that gear-makers are finally getting fashion conscious. I have avoided armored coats for this reason, now they just need an armored parka and I'll be all set!
they're way ahead of you: http://www.armadilloscooterwear.com/product.php?id=3

rightpalava has this parka, it's very nice indeed.

i'm a bit annoyed with their armoured overtrousers tho - very nice fit, very cozy, easy to get on and off, but they're a bit too short in the leg, the knee armour is a joke and i'm still busy modifying them so they work the way they're meant to.
Ah doesn't Deborah wear capri pants on her ET4 - too cool for school. It used to be her avatar here back in the day..

I am stuffed if you find the overtrousers too short in the leg, it will make me look like a refugee!

I Got Me Parka, you should definitely get an armadillo parka, rightpalava looks the business in his! Attention to detail is great, finish is quality.
Gobshite Shiva
Kymco Downtown 300i the 'Dolphin Noise'
Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 14960
Location: London UK
Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:03 pm quote
Wonder Machine wrote:
I am stuffed if you find the overtrousers too short in the leg, it will make me look like a refugee!
oh, don't even bother with the overtrousers, with your inseam they'll only be slightly longer than panties
Size of a Chaffinch
PX 125 "The Bruise" (SOLD)
Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 5544
Location: London
Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:08 pm quote
genie wrote:
Wonder Machine wrote:
I am stuffed if you find the overtrousers too short in the leg, it will make me look like a refugee!
oh, don't even bother with the overtrousers, with your inseam they'll only be slightly longer than panties


yes its not all bad, the air is cleaner up here you know...
Banned
2002 Bajaj Legend
Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 413
Location: Portland, OR
Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:40 pm quote
I Got Me Parka wrote:
MJ wrote:
I love the parka, however.
Oh don't get me wrong, me too!
I called the U.S. distributor of Armadillo Scooter gear today and the parkas are nearly $400. Ouch!
Addicted
Vespa LX150 w/mods, 1976 V90 smallie
Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 613
Location: Louisville, KY
Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:58 pm quote
MJ wrote:
I Got Me Parka wrote:
MJ wrote:
I love the parka, however.
Oh don't get me wrong, me too!
I called the U.S. distributor of Armadillo Scooter gear today and the parkas are nearly $400. Ouch!
Mega-ouch! My M65 was $5 at a thrift store.
Modératrice
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
Joined: 13 Nov 2005
Posts: 6952
Location: Portland, OR
Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:20 pm quote
Wonder Machine wrote:
genie wrote:
they're way ahead of you: http://www.armadilloscooterwear.com/product.php?id=3
i'm a bit annoyed with their armoured overtrousers tho - very nice fit, very cozy, easy to get on and off, but they're a bit too short in the leg, the knee armour is a joke and i'm still busy modifying them so they work the way they're meant to.
Ah doesn't Deborah wear capri pants on her ET4 - too cool for school. It used to be her avatar here back in the day..
Shhh! Don't tell anyone about my summertime transgression... Always w armored boots, jackets and FF helmet, tho'!

I love the idea of an armored trench, and would love to see these for sale in the US.-- Tucano Urbano has an armored blazer I've always coveted too. I wish the women's version were available in black-- (Would Emma Peel wear red in public? I think not!)

Wonder Machine, you're 2 for 2 today with your scooter fashionista broadcasts!

--Deborah
Addicted
'65 sprint, '75 primavera, '01 et4
Joined: 28 Oct 2005
Posts: 1003
Location: birmingham, al
Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:27 pm quote
i love the red one and would totally buy one except collars like that tend to bitch slap you in the face while you're riding.
Sponsor
DL200, TV2, Vega, Lui, GTS
Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Posts: 750
Location: Orange, NJ
Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:08 pm quote
MJ wrote:
They are beautiful jackets, but I'm afraid of what the armor in that jacket will do to the nice tailored cut. Very cool idea though!
I have one of the Tucano Urbano Audrey raincoats like this. You can't tell it has armour in, and the only time the line is *slightly* spoiled is when my arms are perfectly straight. It makes the elbows look knobbly. Armor is removable if I am going somewhere really important.

I prefer the TU one, because it has poppers that turn the raincoat into these shorts like things when you're riding that stops your thighs from getting soaked in spring and fall rain showers. Bloody Ingenious and I never realise just how handy those silly little poppers would be.

Andrea
Wiki Moderator
LX 190, Aurora Blue + Stella FOUR STROKE FURY! + '87 Helix
Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 6916
Location: Los Angeles
Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:17 am quote
MJ wrote:
I Got Me Parka wrote:
MJ wrote:
I love the parka, however.
Oh don't get me wrong, me too!
I called the U.S. distributor of Armadillo Scooter gear today and the parkas are nearly $400. Ouch!
Who's the US distributor? I emailed Armadillo about this several months ago and didn't get a reply.

$400 is about what you'd pay buying them from the UK. Damn weak dollar.
Banned
2002 Bajaj Legend
Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 413
Location: Portland, OR
Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:17 am quote
ericalm wrote:
MJ wrote:
I Got Me Parka wrote:
MJ wrote:
I love the parka, however.
Oh don't get me wrong, me too!
I called the U.S. distributor of Armadillo Scooter gear today and the parkas are nearly $400. Ouch!
Who's the US distributor? I emailed Armadillo about this several months ago and didn't get a reply.

$400 is about what you'd pay buying them from the UK. Damn weak dollar.
They are called Banchmark Helmets (benchmarkhelmets.com), and they are in the process of ordering them from Armadillo for distribution around the U.S. I would definitely call them though if you're looking for a specific size or color so they can get them in stock.
Moderator
1965 Vespa SS180, 1963 Lambretta LI150
Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 6973
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:23 am quote
Blake - why not just buy the corazzo armor or some other brand of the armor and sew it into your parka yourself? I've heard of other people doing this. I haven't done it yet, but it seems like it would be the easiest way to get yourself an armorer parka ...

-Eric
Molto Verboso
Current: 2004 GT 200 & 1976 150 Sprint V Previous: VS5 GS 150, 1974 Rally 200
Joined: 29 Apr 2006
Posts: 1946
Location: Oakland. 1000 posts, only 10 of any value
Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:52 am quote
Rover Eric wrote:
Blake - why not just buy the corazzo armor or some other brand of the armor and sew it into your parka yourself? I've heard of other people doing this. I haven't done it yet, but it seems like it would be the easiest way to get yourself an armorer parka ...

-Eric
Or you could be the back protector vest type of thing.

As for the mac, two things 175 pounds isn't that like $350!
Two I'm not into the flap on the shoulders.
Something like below would be better

redir.jpg

Enthusiast
Vespa LX150, 2009 Vespa SS Murdered, 2009 Vespa S, 1980 P200 Racer, Tomos LX50SS Moped, and a bunch of motorcycles
Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 73
Location: Portland OR
Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:08 pm quote
Armadillo Details
Hey Guys
We got back from the UK Dealer Expo in January, and while we were there had a good look at their gear and armor.
Style and fit is great, nice people too.

A few concerns from riding perspective:

No abrasion resistance built in, armor does not work if it falls out of torn fabric.

No reflective.

The armor claim for 3DO armor is that it passes CE at 40joules. CE passing # is 50. Our armor manufacturer, Knox, the world's best, tested it at 50 joules, and it split. I have photos I will post later.

http://www.armadilloscooterwear.com/serve.php?page=d3o
Their armor is also cast flat, so there is no cupping of your joints. A lack of back armor options also concern me. Their chart for how it gets harder the harder the impact graphically describes exactly what you do not want in armor.
1) They say it completely conforms to your body - well clearly it
doesn't because the image show someone having to force it into that
shape. I know several ski brands that have used d3o, it
sticks out in the jacket because it's not 3 dimensional and it heavy so
it sags.

2) They claim it's CE approved but the information appears totally
misleading.
A) They show a 9mm pad, but when we've tested their 9mm pad it does not pass.

B) They show a min - max of 0-2 to 3-4, what the hell does that mean?
It has nothing to do with EN1621-1.

c) the protection value shown is a result taken from a 40J impact.
EN1621-1 (CE Rating) requires a 50J impact so the result is meaningless. The 9mm pad
may just pass at 40J but it could not get approval. The test is at 50J
and to pass at 50J they need a 12mm pad.

The information is deliberately misleading and totally incorrect in
respect of EN1621-1.

They are nice guys, I welcome them to the market, and wish them best. But because they advertise as Scooter wear, does not mean that they have a knowledge of good impact protection, abrasion resistance, and a visibility component for nighttime riding, three pillars of Corazzo's design that we think are very important when selling technical riding gear.

Caveat Emptor.

Warm Regard
Bradford
Corazzo
Molto Verboso
Shirley Mary the White Vespa ET2 2001; Velma, the Red Vespa LX125 2008
Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 1062
Location: London, UK
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:46 pm quote
Re: Armadillo Details
CorazzoBradford wrote:
Hey Guys
We got back from the UK Dealer Expo in January, and while we were there had a good look at their gear and armor.
Style and fit is great, nice people too.

A few concerns from riding perspective:

No abrasion resistance built in, armor does not work if it falls out of torn fabric.

No reflective.

The armor claim for 3DO armor is that it passes CE at 40joules. CE passing # is 50. Our armor manufacturer, Knox, the world's best, tested it at 50 joules, and it split. I have photos I will post later.

http://www.armadilloscooterwear.com/serve.php?page=d3o
Their armor is also cast flat, so there is no cupping of your joints. A lack of back armor options also concern me. Their chart for how it gets harder the harder the impact graphically describes exactly what you do not want in armor.
1) They say it completely conforms to your body - well clearly it
doesn't because the image show someone having to force it into that
shape. I know several ski brands that have used d3o, it
sticks out in the jacket because it's not 3 dimensional and it heavy so
it sags.

2) They claim it's CE approved but the information appears totally
misleading.
A) They show a 9mm pad, but when we've tested their 9mm pad it does not pass.

B) They show a min - max of 0-2 to 3-4, what the hell does that mean?
It has nothing to do with EN1621-1.

c) the protection value shown is a result taken from a 40J impact.
EN1621-1 (CE Rating) requires a 50J impact so the result is meaningless. The 9mm pad
may just pass at 40J but it could not get approval. The test is at 50J
and to pass at 50J they need a 12mm pad.

The information is deliberately misleading and totally incorrect in
respect of EN1621-1.

They are nice guys, I welcome them to the market, and wish them best. But because they advertise as Scooter wear, does not mean that they have a knowledge of good impact protection, abrasion resistance, and a visibility component for nighttime riding, three pillars of Corazzo's design that we think are very important when selling technical riding gear.

Caveat Emptor.

Warm Regard
Bradford
Corazzo


DITTO!!
what I've been trying to say for a long time about Armadillo...

looks to me like two marketing guys with a great idea and the cash to do it but who were too proud to hire a good Quality Advisor and Product Developer, misses the point completely...
nice looking jackets can be bought on the high street the whole point is having all the features you described (very well!) above!!

all that money they spent on marketing, website, etc could go towards the product and word of mouth would do its job - take this forum for example, we are all so good at recommending good stuff.

like Tom Ford said himself in a lecture I saw hiim at in uni: "your marketing can win awards and cost millions, but in the end it always comes down to the product...if the product aint right, won't sell just the same"
(Dessa melts in chair )
Hooked
vespa
Joined: 21 Nov 2006
Posts: 200
Location: the lbc, ca
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:48 pm quote
inkslinger42 wrote:
we're thinking of carrying them here in SF....would people actually buy them? Been wondering what folks think of them as an armored gear option for in-city scooter riding.
i'd buy a black one if it was as protective as my other gear.
Hooked
PX150 Red, Sito+, UNI/ Buddy 125 'Piped and Pimped'
Joined: 10 Aug 2007
Posts: 217
Location: Northwest, FL
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:55 pm quote
I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonngggg jacket!
Hooked
74 Rally 200
Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 197
Location: San Francisco
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:09 pm quote
I love the parka, and if Corazzo made something like this for women, I would buy it. I have been looking all over for something longer and stylie, it's just impossible to find.
Banned
2002 Bajaj Legend
Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 413
Location: Portland, OR
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:11 pm quote
TracySF wrote:
I love the parka, and if Corazzo made something like this for women, I would buy it. I have been looking all over for something longer and stylie, it's just impossible to find.
I agree!
Molto Verboso
GT200
Joined: 08 Jan 2006
Posts: 1877
Location: Bay Area, California
Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:08 pm quote
MJ wrote:
TracySF wrote:
I love the parka, and if Corazzo made something like this for women, I would buy it. I have been looking all over for something longer and stylie, it's just impossible to find.
I agree!
me, three!
Wiki Moderator
LX 190, Aurora Blue + Stella FOUR STROKE FURY! + '87 Helix
Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 6916
Location: Los Angeles
Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 pm quote
Rover Eric wrote:
Blake - why not just buy the corazzo armor or some other brand of the armor and sew it into your parka yourself? I've heard of other people doing this. I haven't done it yet, but it seems like it would be the easiest way to get yourself an armorer parka ...

-Eric
Not as easy as you may think. I bought some Aerostitch armor to sew into a Belstaff jacket. Armor takes up a lot of room and can't easily be shoved into something it's not made for.
Molto Verboso
2005 ET2 70cc, 14 mirrors, 2 headlights, lots of LEDs and a 2005 GT200 restored after a crash, 1978 SIL Lambretta GP200 and a 1983 Cushman Truckster
Joined: 23 Apr 2006
Posts: 1628
Location: Calgary AB
Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:37 pm quote
Boots.
Panties.
And now a jacket!

I believe the trilogy is now complete!
There is no need for further attire.
Enthusiast
Vespa LX150, 2009 Vespa SS Murdered, 2009 Vespa S, 1980 P200 Racer, Tomos LX50SS Moped, and a bunch of motorcycles
Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 73
Location: Portland OR
Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:52 am quote
jaded wrote:
MJ wrote:
TracySF wrote:
I love the parka, and if Corazzo made something like this for women, I would buy it. I have been looking all over for something longer and stylie, it's just impossible to find.
I agree!
me, three!
Roger that ladies. We just had a design review, and will be getting our first samples of something that should be right up your alley towards early may. I will have some flats with our colorways available for preview probably next week. I will start a new thread for it. Production should be available for fall season.

Hints
Waterproof, Vented, Mid Thigh Length, armored, abrasion resistant, integrated reflective, removable liner. Look absolutely fabulous with nice riding boots or Ferragamos once you are off the bike.

Yes, there will be a ladies and a men's version.
Stay tuned.
Bradford
Molto Verboso
GT200
Joined: 08 Jan 2006
Posts: 1877
Location: Bay Area, California
Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:34 am quote
CorazzoBradford wrote:
jaded wrote:
MJ wrote:
TracySF wrote:
I love the parka, and if Corazzo made something like this for women, I would buy it. I have been looking all over for something longer and stylie, it's just impossible to find.
I agree!
me, three!
Roger that ladies. We just had a design review, and will be getting our first samples of something that should be right up your alley towards early may. I will have some flats with our colorways available for preview probably next week. I will start a new thread for it. Production should be available for fall season.

Hints
Waterproof, Vented, Mid Thigh Length, armored, abrasion resistant, integrated reflective, removable liner. Look absolutely fabulous with nice riding boots or Ferragamos once you are off the bike.

Yes, there will be a ladies and a men's version.
Stay tuned.
Bradford
woot!
Addicted
Vespa LX150 w/mods, 1976 V90 smallie
Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 613
Location: Louisville, KY
Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:35 am quote
no cattle wrote:
Boots.
Panties.
And now a jacket!

I believe the trilogy is now complete!
There is no need for further attire.
That's how I always imagined a beautiful girl showing up on my doorstep.
Banned
2002 Bajaj Legend
Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 413
Location: Portland, OR
Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:09 am quote
CorazzoBradford wrote:
jaded wrote:
MJ wrote:
TracySF wrote:
I love the parka, and if Corazzo made something like this for women, I would buy it. I have been looking all over for something longer and stylie, it's just impossible to find.
I agree!
me, three!
Roger that ladies. We just had a design review, and will be getting our first samples of something that should be right up your alley towards early may. I will have some flats with our colorways available for preview probably next week. I will start a new thread for it. Production should be available for fall season.

Hints
Waterproof, Vented, Mid Thigh Length, armored, abrasion resistant, integrated reflective, removable liner. Look absolutely fabulous with nice riding boots or Ferragamos once you are off the bike.

Yes, there will be a ladies and a men's version.
Stay tuned.
Bradford
Bradford, this is why you guys are the best in the biz! Super excited
Molto Verboso
Shirley Mary the White Vespa ET2 2001; Velma, the Red Vespa LX125 2008
Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 1062
Location: London, UK
Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:52 pm quote
MJ wrote:
CorazzoBradford wrote:
jaded wrote:
MJ wrote:
TracySF wrote:
I love the parka, and if Corazzo made something like this for women, I would buy it. I have been looking all over for something longer and stylie, it's just impossible to find.
I agree!
me, three!
Roger that ladies. We just had a design review, and will be getting our first samples of something that should be right up your alley towards early may. I will have some flats with our colorways available for preview probably next week. I will start a new thread for it. Production should be available for fall season.

Hints
Waterproof, Vented, Mid Thigh Length, armored, abrasion resistant, integrated reflective, removable liner. Look absolutely fabulous with nice riding boots or Ferragamos once you are off the bike.

Yes, there will be a ladies and a men's version.
Stay tuned.
Bradford
Bradford, this is why you guys are the best in the biz! Super excited
yeah!!!
even though I may have to import I'm in too!!! please keep us posted!! hurray!
Hooked
GT200
Joined: 29 Feb 2008
Posts: 171
Location: Oregon
Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:07 pm quote
yay Bradford and Corazzo! Now I have something else to add to my wishlist. Pretty black...pleeeeeeeze

Still loving my 5.0, but a trench would sure help my popsicle legs on our 19* mornings. Brrrrrrrr!
Cross Egypt Challenge - A 2400km ride throughout Egypt   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Cool Ass scooter seat cover
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion 12Next
[ Time: 0.2364s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0417s) ][ Debug on ]