@rogerj avatar
UTC

Hooked
2013 Piaggio BV350 Silver

Hooked
@rogerj avatar
UTC quote
New old guy here. Hello everyone. Well it seems that the dynamic duo who have this colour outside of Italy i.e., Cardiac and the President of Vespa Canada have been joined by a third......me. Just got it yesterday. So I guess the count is way up to three scoots in Vintage Red. Love the colour and the scoot. Will post more impressions of the new ride after some running-in time. Cheers!
@beale avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
None! I sold it :(

Ossessionato
@beale avatar
None! I sold it :(
UTC quote
RogerJ welcome to the site! Congrats on the scoot. Enjoy the ride, and post a pic, Beale.
OP
@rogerj avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@rogerj avatar
UTC quote
Those Vintage Red Vespa 250 GTS's
Thanks Beale. Cardiac had some fine pics under his Cardiac's New Ride thread. It looks much like that but will drag out the camera and see if I stop riding it long enough to snap a picture
@collbain2000 avatar
UTC

Hooked
2004 Vespa ET4

Hooked
@collbain2000 avatar
2004 Vespa ET4
UTC quote
Congrats Roger!

Make sure to join us for our next Toronto group ride! (whenever this bloody rain stops)

Cheers,
@napacoach avatar
UTC

Banned
M@

Banned
@napacoach avatar
M@
UTC quote
three cheers for three Vintage Red GTS's !
@lieber avatar
UTC

Hooked
GTS

Hooked
@lieber avatar
GTS
UTC quote
Congratulations, Roger.
Try to bring it to the ride in Burlington Ont
on sunday at 1;00 PM, so we can see it
Lieber
@jhnux avatar
UTC

2005 ET4

@jhnux avatar
2005 ET4
UTC quote
Welcome!

Man I love that vintage red color. I hope Vespa adds it
to their U.S. stock soon...
@eric avatar
UTC

Addicted
Avio Grey '07 GTV250

Addicted
@eric avatar
Avio Grey '07 GTV250
UTC quote
Congrats Roger! I find it interesting that the Canadian Vespa site shows only 2 colors (black and dragon red) as color options yet they apparently have more options than the US whose site shows 3 colors.
@coley avatar
UTC

Addicted
'83 PX125E (little Red) / '09 Fuoco (unnamed)

Addicted
@coley avatar
UTC quote
I feel less special now. Don't worry, it's not your fault.

Now we're ALL special.

What's this Sunday Burlington ride? I can't make it this weekend, but I'm definitely interested in future rides! I'm usually out that way on the weekends to visit my parents.
OP
@rogerj avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@rogerj avatar
UTC quote
Those Vintage Red Vespa GTS's
Whew! Now I feel better Cardiac. I was just about to call the travel agent and book myself a heavy guilt trip.
Lieber, not likely this weekend but please PM me or post details about these Burlington Sunday rides. Also, Colin would appreciate details of the Toronto rides. Thanks in advance. BTW if anyone has an in with weatherman please ask him to stop the rain and hail.
@coley avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@coley avatar
UTC quote
Re: Those Vintage Red Vespa GTS's
RogerJ wrote:
Whew! Now I feel better Cardiac. I was just about to call the travel agent and book myself a heavy guilt trip.
Lieber, not likely this weekend but please PM me or post details about these Burlington Sunday rides. Also, Colin would appreciate details of the Toronto rides. Thanks in advance. BTW if anyone has an in with weatherman please ask him to stop the rain and hail.
My Scoot has been parked for the last week and a half now... crap weather. I'm looking forward to some rides, but unfortunately my weekend schedule is crammed until the first weekend in June with high-school rowing regattas.

The exact opposite of a mileage-friendly scooter? How about a GMC 2500HD with a gas-sucking V8, hauling a few thousand pounds of 58' long rowing shells. Average Mileage? Maximum 400km on 120L of gas. I think 40L/100k works out to 4-5x worse than your average family sedan. The GTS gets what, about 3L/100k?

I'm truly looking forward to parking the gas guzzler and getting back to riding something that'll put a smile on my face.

Roger - check out the to_scooters yahoo group. Seems like people are looking to hook up for little ad-hoc group rides almost every weekend.
OP
@rogerj avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@rogerj avatar
UTC quote
Those Vintage Red Vespa GTS's
Sorry to hear you're temporarily parked Cardiac. Weather lately has been the pits. I won't tell anyone about that gas guzzler. I read a fuel efficiency rating somewhere for the GTS of 82 mpg. Would have to do some math to metricize that. Thanks for the link info.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0831s ][ Queries: 15 (0.0465s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]