Model Directory
Post Reply    Forum -> Modern Vespa Wiki
NOTE: This topic has a wiki article associated with it. You may view it here.
Author Message
Petty Tyrant
GTS250 GTS300 MP3 500
Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 29653
Location: Bay Area, California
Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:21 am quote
Created article Modern Vespa Model Directory

(This message was automatically generated)
Wiki Moderator
LX 190, Aurora Blue + Stella FOUR STROKE FURY! + '87 Helix
Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 6916
Location: Los Angeles
Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:55 pm quote
Are we including the Aprilias with all of this Wikistuff?
Petty Tyrant
GTS250 GTS300 MP3 500
Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 29653
Location: Bay Area, California
Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:55 pm quote
ericalm wrote:
Are we including the Aprilias with all of this Wikistuff?
Eek. Dunno. Let's wait to see if there's strong demand for it.
Moderibbit
1980 P200E - "Old Rusty", 1976 ET3 Primavera
Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 8129
Location: Atlanta, GA
Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:20 pm quote
Hope this is the right place for this... I think we should add a Typhoon header under Piaggio models. Very similar to the ET2, but not quite. Shame it has such a small owner base in the US, but they're out there and should probably have a page too!
Petty Tyrant
GTS250 GTS300 MP3 500
Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 29653
Location: Bay Area, California
Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:56 pm quote
xantufrog wrote:
Hope this is the right place for this... I think we should add a Typhoon header under Piaggio models. Very similar to the ET2, but not quite. Shame it has such a small owner base in the US, but they're out there and should probably have a page too!
Done.
Addicted
Vespa GTS , 300CC, Touring.
Joined: 02 Aug 2008
Posts: 590
Location: leicester uk
Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:51 am quote
hi, how about more info for the 125cc gts, lvx, lx, etc...?? none there..
Petty Tyrant
GTS250 GTS300 MP3 500
Joined: 11 Oct 2005
Posts: 29653
Location: Bay Area, California
Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:29 am quote
funkymartyn wrote:
hi, how about more info for the 125cc gts, lvx, lx, etc...?? none there..
I'd love to have it, but it'll probably have to wait until we open up the wiki editing to everyone. At that point, someone who cares about those models can take ownership of the task of compiling the information.
Cross Egypt Challenge - A 2400km ride throughout Egypt   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   Scooter Parts Company
NOTE: This topic has a wiki article associated with it. You may view it here.
Post Reply    Forum -> Modern Vespa Wiki
[ Time: 0.1308s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0211s) ][ Debug on ]