Another New Feature: Nesting Sections
Post Reply    Forum -> Modern Vespa Wiki
Petty Tyrant
GTS250 GTS300 MP3 500
Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:09 pm quote
I was getting tired of setting and resetting all the headline levels in the various articles, so I took some time to implement nestable sections to do the bulk of the work.

The BBCode for a section would look like this:
[section="My Super Duper Headline"]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Vestibulum consequat molestie augue. Mauris facilisis. Ut libero mauris, eleifend lobortis, gravida ut, convallis a, justo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus diam nisi, hendrerit vitae, rhoncus ac, tempor quis, enim. Nam eget sem non nibh elementum volutpat. Nam auctor tellus.
[/section]
Which looks like this:
My Super Duper Headline
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Vestibulum consequat molestie augue. Mauris facilisis. Ut libero mauris, eleifend lobortis, gravida ut, convallis a, justo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Vivamus diam nisi, hendrerit vitae, rhoncus ac, tempor quis, enim. Nam eget sem non nibh elementum volutpat. Nam auctor tellus.
But wait! There's more!

We can nest sections, like so:
[section="My Super Duper Headline"]

[section="My Mediocre Headline"]
[/section]
[section="My Half-Rate Headline"]
[/section][/section]
Which looks like this:
My Super Duper Headline
My Mediocre Headline
My Half-Rate Headline
The headline size is taken care of automatically, and it will keep getting smaller the more times you nest. There's an upper limit on nesting, but the only thing that happens when you reach that level is that the headlines stop getting any smaller.

I encourage the use of this for any block of text that needs a heading. This will be the mechanism by which we have linkable anchors embedded in the text as well (when I get that working).
2010 Dragon Red GTS 300 Super, 2018 Grigio Titanio Piaggio Liberty S 150
Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:58 am quote
Nice, that looks great and makes it much easier to read and see the sections.
Cross Egypt Challenge - A 2400km ride throughout Egypt   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> Modern Vespa Wiki
[ Time: 0.2483s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0607s) ][ Debug on ]