Los Angeles Scooter Tag
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Tag Previous123...464748
Author Message
Addicted
Vespa LX 150 "Zaporog"
Joined: 28 Oct 2012
Posts: 918
Location: LaLaLand
Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:23 pm quote
Ruben wrote:
Angeles Crest Hwy
Would be a good NEW Tag, but you have you have to go to the Snake Pit Ale House and post a picture of your bike in front of the current Tag.
Molto Verboso
2015 Ducati Monster 821 &'07 GT200 & 2012 Bonneville SE
Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 1303
Location: LOS ANGELES
Sat May 21, 2016 1:50 pm quote
TAG!!
LA Scooter Tag lives!!
This is across the street from the previous tag off Melrose.

Next tag coming soon.....



Molto Verboso
2015 Ducati Monster 821 &'07 GT200 & 2012 Bonneville SE
Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 1303
Location: LOS ANGELES
Sat May 21, 2016 2:55 pm quote
NEXT UP......
RIP Prince

This is in Atwater Village off of Los Feliz Blvd. There is a chevron nearby.

If you need more hints let me know.

Let LA scooter tag live on....



Molto Verboso
2015 Ducati Monster 821 &'07 GT200 & 2012 Bonneville SE
Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 1303
Location: LOS ANGELES
Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:37 pm quote
Re: NEXT UP......
gopam wrote:
RIP Prince

This is in Atwater Village off of Los Feliz Blvd. There is a chevron nearby.

If you need more hints let me know.

Let LA scooter tag live on....



Bump...certainly weather is not stopping the game so here's more hints There is a chevron, a 76 gas station and a Del Taco nearby. And the street sounds like Thunschwick
Molto Verboso
2015 Ducati Monster 821 &'07 GT200 & 2012 Bonneville SE
Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 1303
Location: LOS ANGELES
Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:36 pm quote
Re: NEXT UP......
gopam wrote:
gopam wrote:
RIP Prince

This is in Atwater Village off of Los Feliz Blvd. There is a chevron nearby.

If you need more hints let me know.

Let LA scooter tag live on....



Bump...certainly weather is not stopping the game so here's more hints There is a chevron, a 76 gas station and a Del Taco nearby. And the street sounds like Thunschwick
This tag has been sitting untagged for sooooooo long that the wall has been painted over with a completely new mural - although they didn't paint over Prince. Prince remains. It is still tag-able.
Member
Lx 150
Joined: 22 Feb 2012
Posts: 31
Location: Van Nuys CA
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:01 am quote
Do we know if this mural is still there and taggable? Or can we update with the new mural?
Addicted
LXS 150
Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Posts: 840
Location: The OTHER South Bay, CA
Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:22 pm quote
Tiffan33 wrote:
Do we know if this mural is still there and taggable? Or can we update with the new mural?
No idea, but it's nice to see some interest in this again!
Molto Verboso
2015 Ducati Monster 821 &'07 GT200 & 2012 Bonneville SE
Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 1303
Location: LOS ANGELES
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:29 am quote
Tiffan33 wrote:
Do we know if this mural is still there and taggable? Or can we update with the new mural?
The wall is filled with a flower mural but prince is still there. Still tag_able.
Molto Verboso
2015 Ducati Monster 821 &'07 GT200 & 2012 Bonneville SE
Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 1303
Location: LOS ANGELES
Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:30 am quote
gopam wrote:
Tiffan33 wrote:
Do we know if this mural is still there and taggable? Or can we update with the new mural?
The wall is filled with a flower mural but prince is still there. Still tag_able.
Bueller.......bueller......Brunswick!
Molto Verboso
2015 Ducati Monster 821 &'07 GT200 & 2012 Bonneville SE
Joined: 16 Nov 2007
Posts: 1303
Location: LOS ANGELES
Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:25 pm quote
gopam wrote:
gopam wrote:
Tiffan33 wrote:
Do we know if this mural is still there and taggable? Or can we update with the new mural?
The wall is filled with a flower mural but prince is still there. Still tag_able.
Bueller.......bueller......Brunswick!
Somebody tag it. It's on Brunswick and Los Feliz Blvd. Totally tag-able.
Your Rally Here   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Tag Previous123...464748
[ Time: 0.6852s ][ Queries: 23 (0.4572s) ][ Debug on ]