OP
UTC

Enthusiast
Vespa LX150, 2009 Vespa SS Murdered, 2009 Vespa S, 1980 P200 Racer, Tomos LX50SS Moped, and a bunch of motorcycles

Enthusiast
Vespa LX150, 2009 Vespa SS Murdered, 2009 Vespa S, 1980 P200 Racer, Tomos LX50SS Moped, and a bunch of motorcycles
UTC quote
So awhile back, I posted some spyshots of some new bits we were working on. I promised photos and information as they came avaiable. Also at the end of this email there is a short update on the Killah, Kalaisha, who wa in a horrible accident of someone else's making a coupla months ago.

The new bits are in, well, some of them anyway. The Bombers are here! The Bombers are here!

The new Women's 5.0's are here! The colors are rad, and according to Jen at Scenic City Scooters "It is the raddest jacket....ever!"

AND the Orange and black men's 5.0's are in as well.

You can check out all the details on these new pieces at Metroscoot.com (sorry our site has had trouble lately, our host has not been so hospitable as it were), but please, if you can support your local dealers, do so! If they are not Corazzo dealers, please have them call me.

Check out the pics below

Kalaisha is up and around, she is riding a replacement GL that she picked up from another Corazzo employee. Part of the bill of sale requires that she cannot crash again. She has metal in 3 of her four limbs, and can get around OK, but is not up for ballroom dancing just yet. That being said her doctors are astonished at her quick recovery. Thanks to all of the clubs and individuals that have helped her through this tough time, it has been a huge blessing, and such a great demonstration of the quality of this community, our scooter community.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@grind avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@grind avatar
UTC quote
Nice looking stuff, Bradford.

Thanks for the update on Kalaisha, too. Glad to hear she's getting better.
@cfargo avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Many

Ossessionato
@cfargo avatar
Many
UTC quote
Is there any immediate need that Kalaisha has that we can help with other than prayers.
@bobovespa avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
21 75th Anniv. Primavera, 10 GTS Super 300, 64 Allstate, 61 VNB, 61 GL, 61 Lammy LI 125 Mahi Shriner, 57 Lammy LD125
Location: Baltimore-Washington-Asbury Park at the Jersey Shore

Molto Verboso
@bobovespa avatar
21 75th Anniv. Primavera, 10 GTS Super 300, 64 Allstate, 61 VNB, 61 GL, 61 Lammy LI 125 Mahi Shriner, 57 Lammy LD125
Location: Baltimore-Washington-Asbury Park at the Jersey Shore
UTC quote
Corazzo Jacket Comes Through in a Crash
Hey, Bradford, good to see you on this site. I want to give you a little testimonial about my crash 3 weeks ago. I hit gravel, dodged a car, then flipped over a guardrail and landed on my back in a ditch. The new GTS250 is totalled, but I am fine thanks to my padded Corazzo jacket and Draggin Jeans with kevlar. Not a scratch or tear on either of them even though my legs were a little scuffed inside the jeans. I was wearing a 3/4 helmet but did not hit my head. Great protection from the equipment!

How about those Cannonball special editions? Any word on those? 30 of us are signed up and ready to ride. I lost some weight since I got the jacket from you at Amerivespa in Cleveland and now the XL Corazzo is huge on me.
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant
0:7 And counting

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
UTC quote
Great to hear, Bradford, on both counts. Thanks for updating us.
@pdxvespa avatar
UTC

Modératrice
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4

Modératrice
@pdxvespa avatar
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
UTC quote
Thanks for the updates, Bradford. I'd heard from the folks at P-Town Scooters that Kalaisha was scootering again; super news.

One of our forum members from the UK--ready to make a purchase-- posted a query recently about the problems w the Metroscoot site-- hopefully he's been able to connect now that you're back on line!

--Deborah
@velvet avatar
UTC

Hooked
Vintage Green GT125

Hooked
@velvet avatar
Vintage Green GT125
UTC quote
pdxvespa wrote:
Thanks for the updates, Bradford. I'd heard from the folks at P-Town Scooters that Kalaisha was scootering again; super news.

One of our forum members from the UK--ready to make a purchase-- posted a query recently about the problems w the Metroscoot site-- hopefully he's been able to connect now that you're back on line!

--Deborah
Twas me and Bradford and I connected and a hoody is now on a transatlantic flight from Oregon to the currently sun kissed UK.
@wonder_machine avatar
UTC

Size of a Chaffinch
PX 125 "The Bruise" (SOLD)

Size of a Chaffinch
@wonder_machine avatar
PX 125 "The Bruise" (SOLD)
UTC quote
Good idea Velvet, the weather is fantastic and I am off to order a Corazzo bomber - I am melting in my leather jacket, so there's another customer for Metroscoot!
@robardin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Black '06 Piaggio BV500; Black '05 Vespa GT200 (sold)

Hooked
@robardin avatar
Black '06 Piaggio BV500; Black '05 Vespa GT200 (sold)
UTC quote
Re: New Corazzo Stuff + Kalaisha Update Etc.
Glad to hear that Kalaisha is recovering well.
CorazzoBradford wrote:
The new bits are in, well, some of them anyway. The Bombers are here! The Bombers are here!
And apparently at a HUGE markdown, from $1MM to just over $210, a savings of 99%!! WOW!

Buy now before they notice the mistake!
@sarah avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Stella

Molto Verboso
@sarah avatar
Stella
UTC quote
Does anyone know if the new women's 5.0 will include back armor? I wasn't able to find any info on the website when I checked last night.

Also, I'm heading down to Portland, OR tomorrow...any good scooter shops I should check out? I'd love to take advantage of no sales tax on any scooter accessories that catch my eye!
@markh avatar
UTC

Hooked
STUFF

Hooked
@markh avatar
STUFF
UTC quote
Bradford, can you elaborate on the bomber a bit more? Does it have armor in the shoulders, elbows and back? Weather/water proof? Also what are the sleave measurements - your other jackets are always just a little short in the sleaves for me and it makes me sad cuz I wanna be one of the cool kids Crying or Very sad emoticon
⚠️ Last edited by MarkH on UTC; edited 1 time
@sarah avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Stella

Molto Verboso
@sarah avatar
Stella
UTC quote
The sleeves on the women's jackets are too short for me as well. I got the women's 3.0 when I first got my scoot but the sleeves are too short so I just look like a wanna be cool kid with funny looking sleeves Sigh emoticon
@scoots avatar
UTC

Moderatore Dedicato
GTS250 Gilera Runner SP180

Moderatore Dedicato
@scoots avatar
GTS250 Gilera Runner SP180
UTC quote
Or a wannabe cool kid with freaky long arms... Laughing emoticon
@sarah avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Stella

Molto Verboso
@sarah avatar
Stella
UTC quote
Well that goes without being said!
@munny avatar
UTC

Hooked
P200, 150 super, ET4 190

Hooked
@munny avatar
P200, 150 super, ET4 190
UTC quote
I just got my bomber last week and its totally kick ass! until it rains but other wise a great jacket and very cool like the old school bombers. It has armor in the shoulders and elbows and some awesome vents. its great for riding on a cool night and not so bad durring the warm days. I love it.
@kermit avatar
UTC

Addicted
2007 Scarabeo 500ie

Addicted
@kermit avatar
2007 Scarabeo 500ie
UTC quote
Seattlescoot- Are you heading down to Portland for the Rose Festival Floral Parade, by chance? If not, just beware, Portland will be a nightmare and traffic madhouse tomorrow!

Monica
@pdxvespa avatar
UTC

Modératrice
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4

Modératrice
@pdxvespa avatar
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
UTC quote
Kermit wrote:
Seattlescoot- Are you heading down to Portland for the Rose Festival Floral Parade, by chance? If not, just beware, Portland will be a nightmare and traffic madhouse tomorrow!
Monica
True-- good point, Monica. Sarah, you'll be fine as long as you avoid downtown Portland on Saturday. Eastside and NW will both be OK.

--Deborah
@scooterboi avatar
UTC

Hooked
LX150

Hooked
@scooterboi avatar
LX150
UTC quote
Love the Blue!
I love Kalaisha's light blue jacket! It matches my LX150 beautifully. Is that color still available?
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
UTC quote
Re: Love the Blue!
scooterboi wrote:
I love Kalaisha's light blue jacket! It matches my LX150 beautifully. Is that color still available?
That's not actually Kalaisha, but it is a lovely blue.
@sarah avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Stella

Molto Verboso
@sarah avatar
Stella
UTC quote
Well I just got back from my weekend trip to Portland. The first thing we did when we got into town was meet Deborah at P-Town Scooters and bought the new Corazzo 5.0 women's jacket. I got the light blue jacket with white stripes. I haven't had a chance to scoot with it yet but I love it! The fit is MUCH better than the 3.0 and I don't feel like I have to wash it 5 times to soften it up.

I'll post a better review when I get a chance to ride with it. Thanks to Deborah for the tip about where to pick up the new jacket.

Oh, and Kermit, we didn't go down for any of the Rose Festival Activites but did get caught up in some of the traffic! It wasn't too bad though.

Looked like the scooter scene is alive and thriving in Portland!
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
UTC quote
seattlescoot wrote:
The first thing we did when we got into town was meet Deborah at P-Town Scooters and bought the new Corazzo 5.0 women's jacket.
Cool! Can I offer the vague promise of some future incentive for writing a review of it?
@sarah avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Stella

Molto Verboso
@sarah avatar
Stella
UTC quote
Quote:
Cool! Can I offer the vague promise of some future incentive for writing a review of it?
Hmmm...ok!

I'm just about to head out to a friend's graduation party via Lake Washington so I'll be able to wear it in the sun/warmth on the way there and then have a cooler night ride on the way back. I'll work on a full review after my commute tomorrow. Would it be ok to use your bomber review as a template?
@jess avatar
UTC

Petty Tyrant

Petty Tyrant
@jess avatar
UTC quote
seattlescoot wrote:
I'll work on a full review after my commute tomorrow. Would it be ok to use your bomber review as a template?
Absolutely, and thanks much.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.1233s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0923s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]