Someone suggested starting an ATX scooter tag game, so I figured I'd get the ball rolling. OK, OK, there's not an actual photo here YET but I'm going to copy some rules in and if someone wants to get a photo in before I do, that's great...I love a challenge!
The rules are essentially the same as the Orange County Tag and I borrowed some rules from that thread:
* The boundaries are within Travis County, TX.
* To start, someone posts a photo of their scooter with a landmark, sign, etc. Clues may be given along with the photo.
* Individually other participants ride to the same place and get a photo with THEIR scooter at the same/similar spot.
* The first person to "tag" the photo by posting their photo with their scooter gets to post the next photo for people to find.
*ADDED: if the tagger does not post a new photo within 48 hours, anyone may hijack the tag and start a new photo.
* If no one is able to identify the tag, the poster can give progressively easier clues until someone finally says "AHA!" though please don't post the location of the tag until after someone else has tagged it. The hunt is part of the fun.
Here we gooooo!!!