Our New York Scooter Club Holiday Party will be at 8:00 pm on Wednesday, December 7th at:
Via delle Zoccolette, located at 95 Avenue A @ E. 6th St.
This should be the one event of the year for which we dress a little better than usual.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by Friday, December 2 at the latest so we can get a tentative head count.
We’ll be enjoying a 5-course Italian wine dinner:
- Champagne (Prosecco) reception with bruschetta,
- Caprese (fresh mozzarella, sliced tomatoes & basil) with Pinot Grigio.
- Pici pasta (made of ricotta cheese, instead of flour) and Pizza Margherita with a Sicilian red wine (Nero d’Avola).
- Stuffed chicken breast dish with vegetables and a good Chianti.
- For dessert, panna cotta and sweet Moscato wine.
All this will be served in courses, but buffet style and the wine will be free-flowing throughout the evening. We will have our own servers, lounge area, restrooms and the whole floor to ourselves with no time limit. We will have to pay extra for other than wine (for example, a beer is $5).
The whole dinner with wine is $43 per person, including tax and tip.
Again, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, December 2 at the latest so we can get a tentative head count.
We hope to see you all then!