New TiForce pipe on GTS Super 300
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
Author Message
Member
PX200E / GTS300ie
Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 35
Location: Paris, France
Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:07 pm quote
awesome !!

b0061723_0311536.jpg

b0061723_0044100-1.jpg

b0061723_0401166.jpg

b0061723_1503693-1.jpg

Molto Verboso
06 GTS250. 00 Yamaha Vino airsal 70cc. 01 ET4 (wrecked). 67 Lambretta Vega125. 48 Beam Doodlebug Super. 1915 Board Track replica 80cc
Joined: 07 Nov 2005
Posts: 1352
Location: Monterey Ca.
Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:10 pm quote
Hell yeah!

I had a Ti-Force on our ET.

Superb pipe!

Do they make them for the 250 engine do you know?

What kind of license plate is that btw?
Member
PX200E / GTS300ie
Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 35
Location: Paris, France
Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:11 pm quote
Yes they make them for 250 and 300 (as you can see on pictures).

Japanese license plate.
Enthusiast
P150X (euro)
Joined: 03 Feb 2008
Posts: 62
Location: Connecticut
Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:40 pm quote
Nice!

I Have the Ti Force for my ET and I love it. With one exception; The spring that holds the pipe to the muffler broke and fell off. I have yet to find a suitable replacement. I recommend carrying a spare spring that will work in a pinch.
Hooked
2005 ET4 - Perlita
Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 361
Location: Vancouver, BC
Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:32 pm quote
Woooow... That's a nice looking can!

I love how it is all tucked into the bike. Really looks like it was designed for it. it would be my choice if I had a 250 or 300.
Enthusiast
2009 GTS 250 Super '02 Moto Guzzi Lemans Tenni
Joined: 25 Sep 2008
Posts: 51
Location: Chicago, IL
Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:44 pm quote
Nice! I really like the fact that it angles "up" slightly in contrast to the LV pipe. How is the sound?
Molto Verboso
06 GTS250. 00 Yamaha Vino airsal 70cc. 01 ET4 (wrecked). 67 Lambretta Vega125. 48 Beam Doodlebug Super. 1915 Board Track replica 80cc
Joined: 07 Nov 2005
Posts: 1352
Location: Monterey Ca.
Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:28 pm quote
fiv wrote:
Woooow... That's a nice looking can!

I love how it is all tucked into the bike. Really looks like it was designed for it. it would be my choice if I had a 250 or 300.
They make one for the ET4 you know, it's rad.
Molto Verboso
06 GTS250. 00 Yamaha Vino airsal 70cc. 01 ET4 (wrecked). 67 Lambretta Vega125. 48 Beam Doodlebug Super. 1915 Board Track replica 80cc
Joined: 07 Nov 2005
Posts: 1352
Location: Monterey Ca.
Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:30 pm quote
frenchie75 wrote:
Yes they make them for 250 and 300 (as you can see on pictures).

Japanese license plate.
Where do I order one please?
Hooked
2005 ET4 - Perlita
Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 361
Location: Vancouver, BC
Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:28 pm quote
marc wrote:
fiv wrote:
Woooow... That's a nice looking can!

I love how it is all tucked into the bike. Really looks like it was designed for it. it would be my choice if I had a 250 or 300.
They make one for the ET4 you know, it's rad.
Yeah, I know. I looked into it before I got mine. But I've got a PM tuning pipe. The Tiforce was my second choice for my ET if I couldn't get the PM, but if I had a 250 or a 300 I'd go for the Tiforce. I prefer the look for that bike.
Hooked
'84 PX125E ^..^
Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 483
Location: Toronto
Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:44 pm quote
marc wrote:
frenchie75 wrote:
Yes they make them for 250 and 300 (as you can see on pictures).

Japanese license plate.
Where do I order one please?
I was thinking THE same thing. I do like the look of the TiForce over the LV 4Road. It looks sweeeet. Doing a search online - I know the product number is 47021 - but nothing yet.
Addicted
Vespa 300 GTS 14- / Vespa 180 GTR / Mini Cooper S Mk3 / 2002 200 disc / 1978 150 Super / 1963 Lambretta 150li
Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 555
Location: Canterbury, Kent. Magna Britainica
Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:53 pm quote
i must confess .. that looks good ..
Molto Verboso
GT60
Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 1381
Location: Fraser Valley, BC
Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:55 pm quote
marc wrote:
Where do I order one please?
I did a search and this came up. Odd.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001EBI76I/ref=nosim/dscsite20-20
Quote:
$438.95 + $17.15 shipping
In stock. Processing takes an additional 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse

TI FORCE MUFFLER VESPA GTS/GTV250 47021
Other products by TiForce
No customer reviews yet. Be the first.
Price: $438.95
In stock.
Processing takes an additional 2 to 3 days for orders from this seller.
Ships from and sold by Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse.
cheers
Addicted
2009 Vespa GTS Super duper pooper scooper
Joined: 16 Sep 2008
Posts: 605
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:22 am quote
Hey Marc, I read a thread on here yesterday and the distributor for Ti Force is in Birmingham, AL. It was listed on the Ti Force website.

I think this is what I want for Christmas!!!!!


this is what is posted....

TiForce USA / 2515 6th Avenue South / Birmingham, AL 35233
+1-205 583 3601 voice / +1-205 583 8605 fax
tech@tiforce.com
Molto Verboso
2007 Vespa GTS 250
Joined: 07 May 2007
Posts: 1112
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:02 pm quote
Pipe
trowel and cuffs wrote:
Hey Marc, I read a thread on here yesterday and the distributor for Ti Force is in Birmingham, AL. It was listed on the Ti Force website.

I think this is what I want for Christmas!!!!!


this is what is posted....

TiForce USA / 2515 6th Avenue South / Birmingham, AL 35233
+1-205 583 3601 voice / +1-205 583 8605 fax
tech@tiforce.com
Someone please post a Youtube video or something equivalent so we can all hear how sweet it sounds on a GTS.....
Hooked
'84 PX125E ^..^
Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 483
Location: Toronto
Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:51 pm quote
woodenhead wrote:
marc wrote:
Where do I order one please?
I did a search and this came up. Odd.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B001EBI76I/ref=nosim/dscsite20-20
Quote:
$438.95 + $17.15 shipping
In stock. Processing takes an additional 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse

TI FORCE MUFFLER VESPA GTS/GTV250 47021
Other products by TiForce
No customer reviews yet. Be the first.
Price: $438.95
In stock.
Processing takes an additional 2 to 3 days for orders from this seller.
Ships from and sold by Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse.
cheers
Odd but sweet.

Thanks!
Hooked
'84 PX125E ^..^
Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 483
Location: Toronto
Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 pm quote
Re: Pipe
Munibonds wrote:
trowel and cuffs wrote:
Hey Marc, I read a thread on here yesterday and the distributor for Ti Force is in Birmingham, AL. It was listed on the Ti Force website.

I think this is what I want for Christmas!!!!!


this is what is posted....

TiForce USA / 2515 6th Avenue South / Birmingham, AL 35233
+1-205 583 3601 voice / +1-205 583 8605 fax
tech@tiforce.com
Someone please post a Youtube video or something equivalent so we can all hear how sweet it sounds on a GTS.....
Trying to find one but nothing came up. Hopefully someone who has one installed will upload a video for us.
Enthusiast
White Vespa Px 150 e
Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 64

Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:57 am quote
hello


it is the best looking exhaust for the GTS Vespa and can you tell me how is
the sound???

nice greetings Gordon
Molto Verboso
Black GTS 250
Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 1827
Location: London, UK
Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:56 pm quote
frenchie75, that's a great looking exhaust!

it's great to see a little more variety out there. maybe one day i'll work my way through all of them (already had stock followed by PM tuning followed by LV).
Sponsor
Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 4199
Location: San Diego, Ca
Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:40 pm quote
That looks like it will hit the bodywork when the suspension bottoms out. Any problems with that? I think it would be worse if there were crash bars on the bike. The Leo Vince has those problems, and it's a lot lower.

I'll see if I can get these. The Ti-Forces are pretty low production and generally hard to get. We've been waiting on the 150cc versions for 3 months now....
Hooked
2005 ET4 - Perlita
Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 361
Location: Vancouver, BC
Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:43 pm quote
From the looks of the tiforce vs. the LV, it would seem that the tiforce is much closer to the rear wheel than the LV. It looks like with the LV there is an aditional plate plus space that the tiforce pipe doesn't have (looks like it used the origianal exhaust plate). It would seem that becasue of this the LV lines up more directly under the cowl and the tiforce looks like it is inside of it. Maybe this is how it can be at that angle and not hit. I'm just going by the photos but that's what it seems. You would think that this would be a major design flaw if the angle and it possibly hitting the body wasn't thought about. It would be interesting to have a side by side comparison...
Addicted
Vespa 300 GTS 14- / Vespa 180 GTR / Mini Cooper S Mk3 / 2002 200 disc / 1978 150 Super / 1963 Lambretta 150li
Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 555
Location: Canterbury, Kent. Magna Britainica
Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:37 pm quote
the tiforce sit to close to the bodyh .. you sit on it and the scoot sinks .. and it will touch .. will put money on it ... the LV looks low at rest but in the normal riding position .. it sits just right .. and you have clearance to spare ..


just a comment from a GTS300 LV pipe .. combo .. owner and more than happy too
Hooked
2005 ET4 - Perlita
Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 361
Location: Vancouver, BC
Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:54 pm quote
Re: New TiForce pipe on GTS Super 300
frenchie75 wrote:
awesome !!
Is that your scooter frenchie75 with the tiforce pipe on it pictured above???
Enthusiast
White Vespa Px 150 e
Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 64

Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:26 am quote
hello


i dont think it will touch,because its more inside.
it looks awfull good but i would like to here the sound on a vespa.

nice greets Gordon
Addicted
Vespa 300 GTS 14- / Vespa 180 GTR / Mini Cooper S Mk3 / 2002 200 disc / 1978 150 Super / 1963 Lambretta 150li
Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 555
Location: Canterbury, Kent. Magna Britainica
Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:29 am quote
look at the tail pipe .. near the number plate .. that is very close to the body work when someone is sitting on it ..
Enthusiast
White Vespa Px 150 e
Joined: 09 Dec 2007
Posts: 64

Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:25 am quote
hello

@frenchie75 please tell me how is the performance and the sound and the quality??

i want to buy also a Tiforce pipe but if it is no problem i would like to hear the sound!!

nice greets from TIROL

Gordon
Hooked
2005 ET4 - Perlita
Joined: 09 Aug 2007
Posts: 361
Location: Vancouver, BC
Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:41 am quote
vespolino wrote:
hello

@frenchie75 please tell me how is the performance and the sound and the quality??

i want to buy also a Tiforce pipe but if it is no problem i would like to hear the sound!!

nice greets from TIROL

Gordon
Judging from other posts I'm not sure if that is his bike picture with the tiforce. It might just be a picture that was posted...
Enthusiast
White GTS 300
Joined: 03 Nov 2008
Posts: 95
Location: France / Near Paris
Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:19 pm quote
fiv wrote:
vespolino wrote:
hello

@frenchie75 please tell me how is the performance and the sound and the quality??

i want to buy also a Tiforce pipe but if it is no problem i would like to hear the sound!!

nice greets from TIROL

Gordon
Judging from other posts I'm not sure if that is his bike picture with the tiforce. It might just be a picture that was posted...
I'm not sure too. I believe he bought a leovince 4 road.
Addicted
Vespa 300 GTS 14- / Vespa 180 GTR / Mini Cooper S Mk3 / 2002 200 disc / 1978 150 Super / 1963 Lambretta 150li
Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 555
Location: Canterbury, Kent. Magna Britainica
Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:36 am quote
yeah he did ....
Lurker
06 250 ie
Joined: 26 Nov 2008
Posts: 3
Location: Gretna La.
Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:15 pm quote
I purchased a TiForce Muffler for my GTS 250. I had to take it off, the end kept hitting the rear body. I tried make all kind of adjustments with no luck. I even contacted Vespa Eastside where I purchased it, no luck. Anyone want to purchase it I will sell it for $200
George
Addicted
Vespa 300 GTS 14- / Vespa 180 GTR / Mini Cooper S Mk3 / 2002 200 disc / 1978 150 Super / 1963 Lambretta 150li
Joined: 02 Nov 2008
Posts: 555
Location: Canterbury, Kent. Magna Britainica
Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:53 am quote
shame that mate , did look a nice pipe .. and did look close to the rear body ..
Hooked
Excalibur!
Joined: 16 Feb 2008
Posts: 235
Location: Sunshine State
Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:53 am quote
I see SOMEBODY finally got the angle right!
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS 250ie, and a GO-PED hehe!
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Posts: 3752
Location: cleveland, UK.
Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:57 pm quote
thats very very sexual.

anybody got the lowdown on power gains?

if it's road legal i dont want it
Member
Vespa 300 GTS
Joined: 04 Jan 2010
Posts: 9
Location: Greece
Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:42 am quote
guys except from the sound....is there anything else that this pipe could help my vespa...? speed or something...
Hooked
GTS 300ie Super
Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 294
Location: NoVA
Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:46 am quote
Sweet...
Hooked
Vespa GTS 250, PX 200
Joined: 01 Jan 2010
Posts: 118
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:32 am quote
I love it !!! I'd like to hear a sound comparison between his & the LV on youtube.
Hooked
Vespa GTS 300 Super
Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Posts: 190
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:04 pm quote
Lurker
Vespa LX50, 2006
Joined: 16 Aug 2018
Posts: 1
Location: San Francisco
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:03 pm quote
Joshualukethayer wrote:
I Have the Ti Force for my ET and I love it. With one exception; The spring that holds the pipe to the muffler broke and fell off. I have yet to find a suitable replacement. I recommend carrying a spare spring that will work in a pinch.
(I know the above post is 10yrs old, but...) Just bought our '06 Vespa LX50, with a TiForce muffler -- our spring also just broke, and then the muffler fell off. Can't seem to find a location online to order a replacement. Can anyone suggest a site for this?
Land of 10,000 Scoots Rally   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
[ Time: 0.6639s ][ Queries: 25 (0.0526s) ][ Debug on ]