@music avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
many

Molto Verboso
@music avatar
many
UTC quote
For those of you in warm climates, I'm jealous. It was cold today. I rode about 60 miles, never went over 32°F( will snow tonight)

External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text

Music
@jwhite2 avatar
UTC

Hooked
1979 P200E

Hooked
@jwhite2 avatar
1979 P200E
UTC quote
i have to comment on your commitment to the ride. i complain cause it dips into the 30's and stays in the 40's during the day. really nice looking lambretta by the way. love the two tone with yellow. ride on man, ride on.
OP
@music avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
many

Molto Verboso
@music avatar
many
UTC quote
Quote:
really nice looking lambretta by the way. love the two tone with yellow
Thanks

Music
UTC

nothing at all

nothing at all
UTC quote
hey music, i know in a way that awsome bike keeps you warm.i know its easy for me say that where i am sitting. i bet when your rideing and your in that zone,feeling the bike ,listening to the motor and other idiosyncrosies that we enjoy,there is a moment when you get lost in that and thats when , for a moment its not 32 its whatever in you mind.then ,BAM, knees start knocking and your looking for a coffee shop to get your joe on.
i included a pic of richard and his p,who i met today at southbay scooter club ride.nice peeps and not to mention that p.same year as my project bike.
also met a guy named mario with a nice old largeframe,pin stripping by hand in a ed roth fashion.i asked him take my bike for a ride,he has many,cause i wanna show of the motor .
stay warm music,your not alone.jimmy
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@jwhite2 avatar
UTC

Hooked
1979 P200E

Hooked
@jwhite2 avatar
1979 P200E
UTC quote
didnt know that was original! really amazing. did you have it repainted or did you find it like that? either way i like the way it looks.
OP
@music avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
many

Molto Verboso
@music avatar
many
UTC quote
Quote:
didnt know that was original! really amazing. did you have it repainted or did you find it like that? either way i like the way it looks.
I'm the third owner of this 1962 TV175 Series 3. The first man rode it 660 miles (in the early 1960's) then stored it in his garage for 35 years. The next guy repainted the original yellow on the scooter to gold(that's all he did to the scooter). He then rode the scooter about 50 miles. It then sat in his garage 7 years. I bought it with 710 miles on it, everything was original except the paint job. I had it repainted(only the yellow parts) back to its original color. I do like the scoots with custom paint job's, but personally, I like the stock look very much.

Music
UTC

nothing at all

nothing at all
UTC quote
what a great story on your bike .i think you did the only thing logical. to have a near new bike and to only mess with a couple panels color is truley a find of a life time. this lam thing is really cool. low center of gravity. i think i will slam my p project low rider style.i dont know if this can be done.examples ?
UTC

Addicted
P200e

Addicted
P200e
UTC quote
Damn! That looks cold. Not sure If I could deal with that. When I lived in northwest Florida I rode a small Suzuki and when the temp. would drop into the 40's I thought that I was going crash (my arms would tremble so much). Then again, all I had was a crappy jacket.
UTC

Vespa VBB

Vespa VBB
UTC quote
Living in Bali i only ever ride in the sunshine ha ha ha ha.
Ten out of Ten for your dedication to scootering bro.
I couldnt do it anymore.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0657s ][ Queries: 13 (0.0375s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]