Paris Scooter Shops
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
Ossessionato
In constant state of flux...
Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:00 pm quote
Does anyone here in Modern Vespadom know of any cool scooter shops in Paris? I know the Bastille district has a fairly large concentration of motorcycle shops and dealers but don't know if the same goes for scooters. I'll be there in a couple weeks and want to check that out.

Every visit there I've witnessed the huge number of scooters--compared to anywhere I've been in the States--parked on the sidewalks and just as many weaving through their streets. There has to be some pretty cool shops for scooter related stuff.

Anyone? Bueler?
Piaggio LT150

Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:50 pm quote
i was in paris in the spring and stopped by this shop to pick up some euro turn signals for my LT150:

http://www.freescoot.com/

they don't have much, at least that i saw, in the way of accessories but they did have some cool helmets. i went to the larger shop on voltaire. one of the guys there, eck, was very helpful (i made contact with him before i went). if you make it there, be sure to say hi for me. he may remember me as "ed from san francisco."

one of the coolest helmets i saw in paris was a flip up made by a french company called "roof." freescoot didn't carry it though.
Molto Verboso
Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:46 am quote
Vespa Locations in France
http://www.fr.vespa.com/_vti_g5_dl.asp?rpstry=Punti+vendita&brand=VESPA&country=FR&language=F just click go for postal code.

Tim
Ossessionato
In constant state of flux...
Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:13 pm quote
Thanks, both of you. It' s a good start. I'm sure any of the folks at any of these places can point me in the right direction for more places.
Rallies Europe 2016   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Scooter Parts Company
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
[ Time: 0.2973s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0433s) ][ Debug on ]