Hey, Greasy
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
Ossessionato
In constant state of flux...
Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:42 pm quote
That's my sick Plum LX150 with gas pouring out of it over at your shop. Please take good care of her. I hope it's as simple as me over filling the tank, but it seems weird that the stall happened at half a tank.

Thanks in advance.

r.
Sergeant at Arms
Weird 80's Vespas & Cool Vintage Lambrettas
Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:28 pm quote
Re: Hey, Greasy
robotribe wrote:
That's my sick Plum LX150 with gas pouring out of it over at your shop. Please take good care of her. I hope it's as simple as me over filling the tank, but it seems weird that the stall happened at half a tank.

Thanks in advance.

r.
oh, you mean the one that i got fed up with and pushed into the middle of ventura blvd in front of that cement truck? oops, my bad!

i keed, i keed!

dude, you shoulda e-mailed me w/ a heads up! i woulda knocked it out for you today right quick!
i'll take a peek at it tonite and hopefully it's a easy fix and it'll be ready for you tomorrow. if not i'll hit you with an update and a eta.

best,
-greasy

p.s. that goes for the rest of you degenerates too! gimme at least a little warning before you drop something off for me... or better yet-- bring beer!
Ossessionato
Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:20 am quote
You rock like a hurricane, my friend.

Did you get the message about the fuel indicator not ever reading fully 'FULL"? I passed that on to Tammy over there. Don't know if that's a fuel sensor adjustment thing or some cute Italian design feature, but that does make it difficult to gauge wether or not I've overfilled or not. I've never topped the tank off. Never.

Beer? Better be clear on that cuz I'm always happy to share the gift of hops.
Addicted
Vespa GT & Vespa LX
Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:34 am quote
robotribe wrote:
Did you get the message about the fuel indicator not ever reading fully 'FULL"?
Our LX is like that - just an LX "thing" I think...
Ossessionato
Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:53 am quote
Quote:
Our LX is like that - just an LX "thing" I think...
If so, than that's really lame. Especially since these machines are so sensitive to over-filling.

My Audi has an electric window gremlin that shows up from time to time, but I love that car like no other. I guess the same could be said about my LX.
Scooting the Ozarks is a scooter rally held in Eureka Springs, Arkansas offering riders scenic twisty rides, poker run, and more.   Vespa Wasp Pin Badges   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> General Discussion
[ Time: 0.4344s ][ Queries: 26 (0.0763s) ][ Debug on ]