First the vent is a vent to the main pipe that leads to the carburetor if like mine it was is in fuel all the time and not doing it job of a vent it was a fuel supply to the carburetor all the time because it was low in the fuel tank. This has been that way since I did the restore over one year now all because of somone at scooterworks giveing me the wrong info on that fuel cock. ///// I raised it up streight and added a peace of tigon to the top so it would be well out of the fuel.//// Now I have a off on the fuel valve. My problem of floud out must of been caused by the fuel valve not shutting off, so far I have been able to restart after shut down from a ride. Before I had to change the plug because it was wet. I just di this the other night so lets give it a week to see if my plug proble disappears from my major headack. Eric was right on I think my problem might be solved without changeing the main jet to a 118 Thanks to all who help track down this monster that has been hideing under fuel laughing at me. Laughing emoticon Laughing emoticon Laughing emoticon
EDM/N1MPR