OP
@fuzzy avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
. . 2008 Blue MP3 400. . di Peluria Orso .... 1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 ....... 2013 Honda NC700XD; 2017 Versys X300

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fuzzy avatar
. . 2008 Blue MP3 400. . di Peluria Orso .... 1993 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 ....... 2013 Honda NC700XD; 2017 Versys X300
UTC quote
Took a day ride to Warm Springs, GA famous for Franklin D. Roselvelt's Little White House and the FDR State Park. The is a west central Georgia Motorcycle destination point with the park and hills around Pine Mountain. In Warm Springs is the Motorcycle Museum and the Art in Motion museusm Entrance to both is a total of $10 for a year. The museums are packed with an assortment of vintage motorcycles and a few scooters plus many more items. At Art in Motion you can pose for pictures on vintage bikes in front of a painted background.

Some pictures:
Overlook at FDR State Park
Overlook at FDR State Park
Cushman. Seems like the gas tank cancels the advantage of the full width floor board.
Cushman. Seems like the gas tank cancels the advantage of the full width floor board.
Indian
Indian
Drive on a Yale 4P. Pushing the lever put tension on the belt to transmit power.  Started on the center stand by pedaling.
Drive on a Yale 4P. Pushing the lever put tension on the belt to transmit power. Started on the center stand by pedaling.
An Alstate out front in need of some work.
An Alstate out front in need of some work.
Just like Steve McQueen
Just like Steve McQueen
Took a test ride on an Indian with side car.
Took a test ride on an Indian with side car.
A Harley in need of some work.
A Harley in need of some work.
Found a covered bridge on the way home.
Found a covered bridge on the way home.
@georgiagirl avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Piaggio MP3 500

Molto Verboso
@georgiagirl avatar
Piaggio MP3 500
UTC quote
I wanted to stop there Friday or Monday, but the weather was bad both days when I passed through. Looks like fun!
OP
@fuzzy avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fuzzy avatar
UTC quote
GeorgiaGirl wrote:
I wanted to stop there Friday or Monday, but the weather was bad both days when I passed through. Looks like fun!
You'll have to come back. There is some nice riding in the area. The state park has a great campground on a lake. Unfortunately Calloway Gardens will not allow motorcycles on the property. One more place the folks with loud pipes have generated a ban for all of us.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0372s ][ Queries: 7 (0.0137s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]