@exonicjay avatar
ET4-150 GTS250ie PX200 with Cozy Sidecar
@scooter_west avatar
UTC

Sponsor

Sponsor
@scooter_west avatar
UTC quote
Kenda is generally on the lower end of the quality spectrum, but I don't have any specific experience with these, and you sure can't beat the price.
@tikka avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794

Ossessionato
@tikka avatar
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794
UTC quote
I used Kenda tubes on my Stella and they were fine ... no tire experience though. Sorry.
@imwithhappy avatar
UTC

Addicted
06 GT200(black graphite)

Addicted
@imwithhappy avatar
06 GT200(black graphite)
UTC quote
Max is right, Kenda is a low-end sub-par quality tire. They do make decent tires, but the longevity, durability and grip of Kenda leaves something to be desired.
@traum avatar
UTC

Hooked
the Piaggio trike

Hooked
@traum avatar
the Piaggio trike
UTC quote
I think my old Vino was running on Kenda tires from the factory. They didn't seem like they are particularly grippy, but I never had a problem with their traction either (most probably because of the low power output of a 4-stroke 50cc engine). However, they seemed to be extremely durable, and exhibited next to no wear after 1500km. I certainly can't say the same thing about the stock Pirelli 26SL on my Fly.

-Rick
@imwithhappy avatar
UTC

Addicted
06 GT200(black graphite)

Addicted
@imwithhappy avatar
06 GT200(black graphite)
UTC quote
Traum wrote:
However, they seemed to be extremely durable, and exhibited next to no wear after 1500km. I certainly can't say the same thing about the stock Pirelli 26SL on my Fly.

-Rick
They are more durable because they are harder. The softer the compound of the tire the more grip/traction it has but also the faster it will wear away. It is a trade off.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0488s ][ Queries: 9 (0.0235s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]