@farsideman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 Vespa GT 200

Molto Verboso
@farsideman avatar
2005 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
After worrying about getting hit in the rear while stopping or sitting at a traffic light, I decided to make a simple modification to my GT200 brake light. If you're riding a different model, make sure you have adequate room under the tail light for the modulator, otherwise you'll have to mount it under the cowling and trace the brake light wire back to that location.

Tools Needed:

1. Back-Off Brake Light Modulator www.signaldynamics.com, $31.95, plus shipping. (My independent motorcycle shop ordered mine in one day for $26.00, no shipping)
2. Phillips screwdriver
3. Wire strippers
4. Package of heat shrink tubing (Radio Shack)
5. Soldering pencil or small soldering iron, with solder
6. Rubbing alcohol or alcohol pads
7. Cigarette lighter or butane candle lighter
8. Scotch cellophane tape, masking tape or something similar for temporary holding.

Procedure:

1. Check brake light for proper functioning
2. Use phillips screwdriver to remove two screws from underneath license plate light assembly; wiggle loose and let it hang down
3. Remove two large phillips screws from bottom edge of tail light assembly, and wiggle loose and let it hang down.
4. Clean metal housing on rear fender where tail light assembly sits, using alcohol pads
5. Place the included double-sided foam tape on the back of the modulator, but do not peel off the outside covering on other side of the foam tape just yet. YOU DON'T WANT TO STICK IT TO THE METAL, YET. Using Scotch cellophane or masking tape, fix the modulator (as in photo) temporarily to a good deep area in the upper right or upper left.
6. Test the location by trying to place the tail light assembly into the area again, making sure the two flanges on the top edge mate with the proper holes. Make sure the tabs where the two screws go at the bottom edge are flush with the metal as before. Tug on the upper edge of the plastic tail light to make sure the lugs at the top edge are in their respective holes. You need to make sure that everything seats down flush, as if the modulator were not even there. This part is tricky, but just be patient, because there is a location that works here.
7. Mark the location that works (as in photo). Now you can remove the backing from the double-sided high-strength foam tape included with the modulator and permanently mount it to the marked location under the tail light housing area.
8. Cut the single white wire running to the brake light bulb in half.
9. Cut sections of the heat shrink tubing about 1-1/2 to 2" long, and slip a piece over each end of the loose wires hanging from the modulator.
10. Using a wire stripper or similar tool, remove about 1/2 inch of insulation from both cut ends of the brake light bulb wire, and twist them together with the ends of the brake light modulator wires. The red wire attachs to the connection coming from the brake switch; the other striped modulator wire attaches to the light bulb end of the brake wire.
11. Solder the twisted wires together.
12. Slide the heat shrink tubing down over the soldered connections, and use a back and forth motion with the butane lighter for a few seconds, to heat the tubing until it shrinks enough to seal the connections. Don't overheat the wires. If you melted the tubing, it was too hot.
13. Test brake light by holding down the brake lever on either side. Your brake light should blink fairly rapidly 4 times, then hold steady for a few seconds, then repeat with 3 rapid blinks and a 4th steady light on for a few seconds. This cycle will repeat until you release the brake lever.
14. Reassemble brake light assembly and license plate light assembly and ride like you stole it!
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
⚠️ Last edited by FarSideMan on UTC; edited 1 time
@salty_dodd avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
(GT200L) ... no more scoot :o(

Molto Verboso
@salty_dodd avatar
(GT200L) ... no more scoot :o(
UTC quote
Very cool FSM!

And quite simple.
@paddylamb avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS 250 TWO-TONE/GT60(#993)

Addicted
@paddylamb avatar
GTS 250 TWO-TONE/GT60(#993)
UTC quote
This is just what I am putting in over the weekend. I wonder if it will void my warranty?
@xman avatar
UTC

Addicted
gt200

Addicted
@xman avatar
gt200
UTC quote
Hey Farside.

Great post, been thinking of doing this myself and you inspired me to get off my A$$. Thanks for sharing.

X
OP
@farsideman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 Vespa GT 200

Molto Verboso
@farsideman avatar
2005 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
paddylamb wrote:
This is just what I am putting in over the weekend. I wonder if it will void my warranty?
With this modification, you might void any new electrical issues on your warranty, but it depends on what the dealer and Piaggio say and do. My warranty expired yesterday, along with my road service guarantee, so I don't care. Right now, safety issues are important to me, especially being seen by those cagers.
@irishtim avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2005 Genuine Stella 150, 2008 Genuine Buddy, 2013 Piaggio BV 350, 2014 Piaggio Fly 150 3v

Ossessionato
@irishtim avatar
2005 Genuine Stella 150, 2008 Genuine Buddy, 2013 Piaggio BV 350, 2014 Piaggio Fly 150 3v
UTC quote
Brake light flashers make the cagers aware you are there, are slowing/stopping and they keep their distance. All good things! Headlight modulator next for you? (I wholeheartedly receommend it!).
@ritchj avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
One of each

Ossessionato
@ritchj avatar
One of each
UTC quote
paddylamb wrote:
I discussed this with my dealer - extensively, before doing mine.

Without saying it directly, I'd characterize our conversation as boiling down to your relationship with your dealer; if it isn't a clear cut 'the aftermarket part failed,' and here's where the fire started, or the wire was wearing on this piece of body work and the short happened because you used the wrong XXXX or the part was junk. If it could have been, for example, your modulator, but there is no absolute proof and you have a good relationship, they may just warranty it (the first time.)

If you're in there complaining about things, asking 57 questions sucking their knowledge about a product, then battering them on why you can find it from an internet importer on the other coast that can get it in a couple of weeks for 25% less; you may not have that questionable warranty repair done under warranty. Dealers do have regional meetings, and will share what they consider horror stories about customers - by name if you make a good enough impression.

Each time I'm at the dealer, if they're showing a Vespa, I'll make sure the sales guy sees me, and they'll usually ask how many miles I have, or when my next trip to San Diego is, obviously to point out I've done those things on my Vespa. I won't mislead someone contemplating a Vespa but just try and be a positive thing in the showroom.
@msgts avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS "Alessandro"/ MP3 "Thor"

Addicted
@msgts avatar
GTS "Alessandro"/ MP3 "Thor"
UTC quote
Great, helpful post FarSide Man,

Thankyou !! Will try as soon as possible.... after warrany expires.

Di
OP
@farsideman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 Vespa GT 200

Molto Verboso
@farsideman avatar
2005 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
Although this works fine on my GT200, I'm not familiar with the GTS tail light. I know it's a different style, though. If you have a GTS or other 2-wheeler, you might need to look under your tail light assembly and see if you have room for the modulator. Even on the GT200, there are only two places it will fit under that assembly, upper left or upper right. Another choice would be to trace the brake wire back under the cowling, and mount it there. Another point: I bought the least expensive Back-Off that only requires one wire to be cut then spliced, without a separate ground connection. My model is also for incandescent brake light bulbs only, not LEDs. The next higher priced model has two user-configurable settings for a flashing sequence, which I did not find useful for my wishes. That model also has a separate wire for a ground connection, and has some kind of switch, I believe.

I have also made a minor edit on my original post regarding the high-strength double-sided foam tape installation.
@delawaredon avatar
UTC

2006 Vespa GT 200

@delawaredon avatar
2006 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
FarSideMan,

Thanks for the helpful instructions. As a result, I've ordered mine today and am looking forward to installing it.
OP
@farsideman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 Vespa GT 200

Molto Verboso
@farsideman avatar
2005 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
I'm glad my posting was an incentive for some fellow Vespa riders to improve the safety of their own ride in an inexpensive, easy way. I was amazed that the whole process only took me about 30 minutes, and I didn't get in a big hurry. I wish I had done it much earlier, because there's really no excuse for not doing this, in my humble opinion. Now I don't have to remember to pump my brake handle every time I slow down or come to a stop.
OP
@farsideman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 Vespa GT 200

Molto Verboso
@farsideman avatar
2005 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
Update on using brake modulator
Because of the rain and wind, yesterday was the first time I've been on the GT since I installed the brake light modulator. Traffic was heavy near my house for a Sunday afternoon. I noticed that cars coming up behind me when I was applying my brake slowed down a lot farther back than they normally would. When stopped, they seemed to be giving me almost an entire car length. I kept thinking, they must think I'm a fire truck or something. I love it! Laughing emoticon
@timbit avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Fly 150, 2006 black

Molto Verboso
@timbit avatar
Fly 150, 2006 black
UTC quote
I just ordered one too. I'm not convinced with the headlight modulator because flashing headlights mean different things to different people in different circumstances.
The brake light modulator looks just plain sensible though, I hope I get it soon so I can get it installed.

Tim
@tikka avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794

Ossessionato
@tikka avatar
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794
UTC quote
I've had the Signal Dynamics BackOFF-XP? version for a while and finally installed it on my GTS yesterday. I went with the XP version since I liked the flash pattern options better and it is supposed to be better with LED's.

FYI for this brake light modulator on the GTS ... It does not fit behind the tail light. I don't think any brand will since it's smaller back there then on the GT.

I ended up slicing into the wiring harness, tapping into the brake signal line and ran feeds wires up into the the bucket area where the fuses and such are. I mounted the modulator against the frame inside the seat bucket area. Now I can tap into the brake signal line for my GIVI led brake light kit easier too.

I went on a 100 mile ride today and everyone said it was a great addition and made my brake light more visible. Great mod. Everyone should add one.
@xman avatar
UTC

Addicted
gt200

Addicted
@xman avatar
gt200
UTC quote
Well I finally install the tail lite mod. It was an easy install, like everyone mention. I'm very attentive to details when doing stuff like this, so it took me longer than it probably should have...but it went all well. I haven't decided if I will use the yellow wire yet so I'm leaving it for now, will probably have to cover it up though... I guess

I like to thank, FarSideMan for finally getting me off my butt. For what ever reason, the way you posted your experience it seems more approachable.

I also like to thanks Jess for posting the [url=http://url]wiring colors/details[/url] in his early tech post. It saved me a lot of hassle. I had to use Jess technic since the Module didn't fit behind the Euro light that I have. Everything worked great!! Thanks guys

One thing I might add though, for those that don't want to solder is to use these Posi-lock, they're vibration proof high temp reusable. The used heat shrinking tube and covered it up with tape.

Xavier

ALSO: Hey Tikka, I got the same one..which setting did you choose the 3 or the 5? I have it on the 3 right now, but I think the 5 might get noticed more.

Here's some pics:
OP
@farsideman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 Vespa GT 200

Molto Verboso
@farsideman avatar
2005 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
xman wrote:
I like to thank, FarSideMan for finally getting me off my butt. For what ever reason, the way you posted your experience it seems more approachable.

One thing I might add though, for those that don't want to solder is to use these Posi-lock, they're vibration proof high temp reusable. The used heat shrinking tube and covered it up with tape.

Xavier

ALSO: Hey Tikka, I got the same one..which setting did you choose the 3 or the 5? I have it on the 3 right now, but I think the 5 might get noticed more.

Here's some pics:
Xavier, I appreciate the comment. Thank you. I, too, saw the Posi-Lock things at Pep Boys, but didn't really understand how they work. Soldering I understand. I'm glad you were able to find a way to install your modulator with the Euro light. I had a friend follow me in a cage the other day, and she said it definitely made her keep her distance, without even realizing she was staying back at the traffic lights.

Jim
@boulty avatar
UTC

Moderator Australis
2014 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, 2014 Vespa 150 Primavera (sold) 2003 Vespa GT200 (sold)

Moderator Australis
@boulty avatar
2014 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone, 2014 Vespa 150 Primavera (sold) 2003 Vespa GT200 (sold)
UTC quote
Nice post - thanks.
1. I wonder if this would be problematic having already installed a high-stop light on my Givi topcase?

2. I had a bus tail me for 5km yesterday..less than a Vespa length off my rear! I nearly wanted to stop in the middle of the road and give the driver a piece of Scooter rage. Instead I did as the road code recommends and let the bus go by....
then I took his number and route code and phoned the bus company to dob him in
I wonder if the modulator may have encouraged him to back off?
@irishtim avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@irishtim avatar
UTC quote
I've a Givi (light-wired) topcase on my Kymco GV250 and installed a Comigination brake-light flasher easily so that it flashes both tail light as well as top case light. Get a wiring diagram from your dealer or a Vespa service manual and just connect the positive (to the best of my memory) wire BEFORE both the lights.
I'm no EE and I did it!

www.comagination.com
@greytladyh avatar
UTC

2006 Vespa 250GTS i.e.

@greytladyh avatar
2006 Vespa 250GTS i.e.
UTC quote
I love my Back-Off brake light mod. I work weird hours and sometimes come home at midnight. At that hour I want to be seen. It was also easy to install.
@tikka avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794

Ossessionato
@tikka avatar
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794
UTC quote
xman wrote:
I should have thanked Farsideman as well. I had mine laying around and seeing this post made me get off my butt and install it as well.

xman, I went with: User Selected Mode Two:
Emit a visual signal of 5 short flashes, followed by a steady on light that remains steady on as long as the brakes are applied.

I didn't want it going off and flashing the whole time the break was held. (repeating) If I want to repeat the 5 flashes, I can squeeze it again.

I have to sit on some hills in traffic with the brake held and didn't want to piss off anyone stuck right behind me. I have been using this for the past 2 weeks and do feel people stop farther back from me now. I also feel much safer at riding at night. 8)
@jridg avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Piaggio BV 250

Ossessionato
@jridg avatar
Piaggio BV 250
UTC quote
When I wired in the GIVI light kit, I attached the wires directly to the tail light leads (connectors). So, when I added the Back Off, all I had to do was attach it in-line with the proper wire. No worries and both the tail light and the GIVI lights flash
@gromitdaddy avatar
UTC

Addicted
Vespa LX50 "Lil Piggy"

Addicted
@gromitdaddy avatar
Vespa LX50 "Lil Piggy"
UTC quote
IrishTim wrote:
I've a Givi (light-wired) topcase on my Kymco GV250 and installed a Comigination brake-light flasher easily so that it flashes both tail light as well as top case light. Get a wiring diagram from your dealer or a Vespa service manual and just connect the positive (to the best of my memory) wire BEFORE both the lights.
I'm no EE and I did it!

www.comagination.com
IrishTim, could you give us a review on the GV250? That's one of the possibilities for me in the spring, and would like to hear some rider impressions.

Thanks.
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
UTC quote
Woo-hoo! Thanks, FSM. I am now the proud operator of a blinky brake light; your guide made the install dead easy.
OP
@farsideman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 Vespa GT 200

Molto Verboso
@farsideman avatar
2005 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
I'm glad I was able to help some folks here. This was probably the quickest and one of the most important modifications that can be made on any 2-wheeler.
@irishtim avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@irishtim avatar
UTC quote
gromitdaddy wrote:
IrishTim, could you give us a review on the GV250? That's one of the possibilities for me in the spring, and would like to hear some rider impressions.
Thanks.
I love scooters and have owned Vespa, Yamaha, Honda, Genuine and Kymco. They all have many positve points.

The Kymco Grand Vista 250 doesn't have the romance or allure of the Vespa (Vespa is Vespa). It's like a Mazda and the Vespa is more like an Alfa Romeo. Pros: the GV250 is exceedingly reliable (2 yr warranty-but you'll never use it), tops out at 85 MPH+, 75 MPG at 55 MPH (drops some over that), storage enough for a dead body, EZ to maintain, electric folding mirrors are cool, EZ handling, if you're of shorter stature (me and most Taiwanese) it's a great fit., tons of accessories, very comfy seat and great for 2 up riding., great touring bike, solid on highway, awesome deal used-especially this time of year in N. Hemisphere. Cons: looks like Power Rangers should ride it, doesn't have the resale value of the Vespas (or the price)-that's about it.
Kymco (Kwang Yang Motor Co of Taiwan) started by making engines for Honda in the 60's. You could compare it favorably to a Honda Reflex (as much reliability without the cost). www.kymcousa.com
Kymco has so many 250's it's hard to choose: Grand Vista, People (good for longer legs),People S (new), Exciting (new-all the buzz is about this one), Bet and Win.
If you need a solid performer, reliability, lower cost and don't care about panache-allure-romance then Kymcos are great. (Kymco bikes took 3 of the 4 top places in the 2006 Cannonball coast-to-coast race).

Hope that helps!

It comes in white and blue. Mine is blue.
@grscum avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2012 BMW G650GS, 2006 GTS,

Ossessionato
@grscum avatar
UTC quote
Just did my modulator install this afternoon. Didn't take long and went in pretty easy. I put mine under the tail light and secured it with zip ties. All went back together and works like a charm.

Thanks for your write up Mr. Farside!
OP
@farsideman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 Vespa GT 200

Molto Verboso
@farsideman avatar
2005 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
Glad to hear about the GTS successful installation. This thing really does work. Today, I had cars stopping almost two car lengths behind me at the stop lights. I don't know why they feel like they need to stop back there so far, but that means it's got their attention.
@pdxvespa avatar
UTC

Modératrice
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4

Modératrice
@pdxvespa avatar
2005 Cobalt Blue ET4
UTC quote
FSM, thanks for the great write-up. This is a mod I've had on my list for too long....maybe this will get me motivated to do it!

Ciao,

--Deborah
OP
@farsideman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 Vespa GT 200

Molto Verboso
@farsideman avatar
2005 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
The important thing is to make sure your taillight assembly will fit back flush where it's supposed to be. That's why it's a good idea to tape it down temporarily before using the permanent foam tape, with the foam tape mounted to the back of the module itself. If you try it without the foam tape, you might find when you put the foam tape on it, it's too thick for the location you choose. Also, test your brake light before you start cutting that wire, so you'll know whether or not a problem existed before or after the installation is completed.

The thing that amazed me was how simple it was to mount and wire, and then that it only took less than 30 minutes or so to finish it. There really is no excuse for not spending the small amount of time and money for such a huge difference in the visibility of your scoot from the rear.
@tikka avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794

Ossessionato
@tikka avatar
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794
UTC quote
grscum wrote:
Just did my modulator install this afternoon. Didn't take long and went in pretty easy. I put mine under the tail light and secured it with zip ties. All went back together and works like a charm.

Thanks for your write up Mr. Farside!
WOW ... I could not get that sucker to fit for me on the GTS. Did you happen to take a picture a little further back so we can see how you have it positioned on the light? I tried by taping it on the scoot behind the light in several spots ... and just never got it to fit well and I wanted to make sure I was not putting stress on the single bolt that holds the hole unit on the scoot.

Might help others if the can see specifically how you got it to work. I ended up splicing in and running wires up along the frame near the seat bucket. Then made my connections there.
OP
@farsideman avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2005 Vespa GT 200

Molto Verboso
@farsideman avatar
2005 Vespa GT 200
UTC quote
My installation was on my GT200, which has a fairly deep area in the fender to mount the modulator. I know the GTS hardly has any room at all under the brake light assembly. I am not familiar with the GTS brakelight, except that someone here did manage to hook up the modulator underneath the right rear cowling, splicing into the same wire that goes to the brake light.
@tikka avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794

Ossessionato
@tikka avatar
07 GTS250ie VCOA#2794
UTC quote
FarSideMan wrote:
My installation was on my GT200, which has a fairly deep area in the fender to mount the modulator. I know the GTS hardly has any room at all under the brake light assembly. I am not familiar with the GTS brakelight, except that someone here did manage to hook up the modulator underneath the right rear cowling, splicing into the same wire that goes to the brake light.
That was me Laughing emoticon Thats why I was asking for grscum to show us how he did it on the GTS behind the light as that makes the project MUCH easier for folks than cutting into the wire harness. It's also less scary.
@grscum avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@grscum avatar
UTC quote
I have some more pictures that I took while installing the modulator, but getting ready to crash now. Tomorrow after I get back from my ride with a co-worker I will be more than happy to post them for you.
@zenrn avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
06 GT 200

Enthusiast
@zenrn avatar
06 GT 200
UTC quote
This is why I love this site!
great post!
could this thread be moved to the Tech area so I can find it when I'm ready to install mine
thanks
@grscum avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@grscum avatar
UTC quote
Hey Tikka,

Just got back from my ride. Posting the rest of my install pics now and will put up a few ride pics in the gallery.

I did all my wire work on my work bench, so if you do the same, make sure to put down a soft cloth or something so you don't scratch up the lens. An old polishing cloth was my rag of choice. The white/black stripe wire is the brake light + wire. Might have to work the wire harnes into the pocket area with the modulator to get the light back on the scoot.

Sorry that I did all close up shots, but hope it helps.
The start and finish view
The start and finish view
Tailight removed from rear
Tailight removed from rear
Ah, that looks like a good spot in there!
Ah, that looks like a good spot in there!
Pre-fit and check if light will go back on scooter
Pre-fit and check if light will go back on scooter
Another pre-fit shot
Another pre-fit shot
Wired up and ready to put back on the scoot.
Wired up and ready to put back on the scoot.
@timbit avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Fly 150, 2006 black

Molto Verboso
@timbit avatar
Fly 150, 2006 black
UTC quote
I installed one on my Fly awhile back and love it.
I didn't want to do anything permanent to the scoot while under warranty so I made a point of hooking into the wire on the light (not scooter) side of the connector so all I've modified is the light so it could be replaced if necessary and be like new.
I also used a type of modular connector (I know them as A-modes) that simply crimp on an allow easy removal of the unit by disconnecting and plugging the cut wire back together again. Also makes for a super simple and clean hookup 8)

I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

Tim
@vespagt250 avatar
UTC

Hooked
2016 MP3 500 ABS

Hooked
@vespagt250 avatar
2016 MP3 500 ABS
UTC quote
I just did the install last night on my GTS250 and WOW! It really makes a difference, I did the Back off XP and set it to the 5 rapid flash then steady on.

Thank you for all your post on this topic.
@timbit avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Fly 150, 2006 black

Molto Verboso
@timbit avatar
Fly 150, 2006 black
UTC quote
Timbit wrote:
I installed one on my Fly awhile back and love it.
I didn't want to do anything permanent to the scoot while under warranty so I made a point of hooking into the wire on the light (not scooter) side of the connector so all I've modified is the light so it could be replaced if necessary and be like new.
I also used a type of modular connector (I know them as A-modes) that simply crimp on an allow easy removal of the unit by disconnecting and plugging the cut wire back together again. Also makes for a super simple and clean hookup 8)

I'll try to post pics tomorrow.

Tim
Ok here's the pic. Clean, functional and reversable. The modulator is attached with super HD velcro.
@spike avatar
UTC

2007 Vespa GTS 250 ie

@spike avatar
2007 Vespa GTS 250 ie
UTC quote
Thanks to all who motivated me to get the brake light modulator. I am relatively new to all this but have tried to learn from those of you that have been riding for a while. The brake light modulator made sense for safety reasons, and when several of you posted pictures, I thought I would give it a try.

Ordered the Signal Dynamics BackOff-XP and it arrived in about two days. Stopped at the auto parts store this afternoon and got some of the Posi-Lock connectors and it all came together very nicely. I actually took the taillight off the bike, came inside to sit by my computer to compare notes with all of you. I gotta tell you that I don't think I would have had the nerve to clip that brake light wire if all of you hadn't been there helping me.

Thanks!!! It works great!
@ronnyg avatar
UTC

Hooked
2006 LX 150

Hooked
@ronnyg avatar
2006 LX 150
UTC quote
LX 150
I would like to install this on my LX 150. Does anyone know if there is enough space behind the tail light, or would it have to be mounted near the seat bucket?
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.1753s ][ Queries: 44 (0.1345s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]