[NSR] What's Pissing you off Today?
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum -> General Discussion 123...105106107Next
Author Message
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS
Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 4750
Location: Maynard MA and Cape Cod
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:42 pm quote
Forgive me for starting another NSR thread but I'm gettng a lot of response from this on another scooter site.

What's pissing me off today...

Itchy scalp because winter is coming and I think it sucks.
Gobshite Shiva
Kymco Downtown 300i the 'Dolphin Noise'
Joined: 16 Mar 2007
Posts: 14960
Location: London UK
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:45 pm quote
the 2010 Turner Prize. what a load of toss.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Joined: 19 Feb 2009
Posts: 17006
Location: The West Of Yorkshire ... Gods Country
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:45 pm quote
freezer bag
having to walk to work due to the bloody snow ... 1hr each way... me legs ached before i started 10hrs work at me bench

if there is a bonus i listened to me mp3 player on the walk ... motorhead
Banned
Benelli TNT 125/Benelli Leoncino 500. I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17813
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:48 pm quote
Flannel
I was there at the Turner Prize and it was total Arse.

My books from Amazon not turning up for the 2nd time !!!

I'm getting annoyed now.

Bill X
Ossessionato
2009 GTV 244, 2005 BMW F652 CS, 2001 ET4 150
Joined: 28 Aug 2009
Posts: 2379
Location: Chicago, IL
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:52 pm quote
Deciders
People above me who decree themselves to be final decision makers but avoid making decisions.

As a result, I've taken punting and stalling to a new level.
Molto Verboso
2007 Silver GTS250ie
Joined: 09 Apr 2007
Posts: 1525
Location: South Australia
Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:53 pm quote
Nothing!

yet


Just got out of bed, been for a walk with my boy, having a laugh at the fuss over Wikileaks (our media hasn't siad what the yanks think of Dullard), and now getting ready to ride to work!
Contributor
2007 LX 150 (memories)
Joined: 12 Jun 2007
Posts: 8360
Location: New Hampshire
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:26 pm quote
People who no longer have land-line phones and have gone strictly to cell, so they can be reached anytime, any place...then they don't answer the damn thing and their voice mail is full. They don't respond to emails either.

I'm tired of chasing kids.
I'm tired of chasing kids.
I'm tired of chasing kids.
Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 21612
Location: Nashville, Indiana
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:31 pm quote
People in general today. We had this little visitor to our retention pond at work today. One of the girls went out to take a picture and claimed that it charged at her and acted aggressively. So management calls the police and animal control comes over and sets a trap. Do they think it is going to go hold up a liquor store or someting?



Molto Verboso
LX150, MP3, Buddy
Joined: 11 Nov 2005
Posts: 1526
Location: California
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:33 pm quote
Dealing with vacation planning with the in laws. And the winter=itchy scalp thing. I thought I was the only one!
Banned
Benelli TNT 125/Benelli Leoncino 500. I don't care. You can quote me.
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 17813
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:37 pm quote
Money
Do what I did with mine and have a little "accident"arranged and Bingo ! vacations where YOU want to go and some spending money to boot.

Happy Days.
Ossessionato
2009 GTV 244, 2005 BMW F652 CS, 2001 ET4 150
Joined: 28 Aug 2009
Posts: 2379
Location: Chicago, IL
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:40 pm quote
stickyfrog wrote:
People in general today. We had this little visitor to our retention pond at work today. One of the girls went out to take a picture and claimed that it charged at her and acted aggressively. So management calls the police and animal control comes over and sets a trap. Do they think it is going to go hold up a liquor store or someting?
That's the dreaded squirrelodile!

Cute as a button but able to unhinge its jaw and eat an average-sized human whole.
Ossessionato
2010 GTS 300 Super
Joined: 25 Jul 2010
Posts: 2449
Location: Austin, Texas
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:50 pm quote
Getting to work at 5am only to find out I work tonight and not my usual hours.

Not being able to leave work because someone called in with the brown bottle flu.

Having to go to the DMV on last day of the month.

Having my yearly exam with cardiologist.

Having to be at work in an hour for my scheduled hours.

Top that. Today bites.
Ossessionato
Looking for the next one, probably electric
Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3413
Location: Babcock Ranch, Florida
Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:58 pm quote
stinkyjones wrote:
stickyfrog wrote:
People in general today. We had this little visitor to our retention pond at work today. One of the girls went out to take a picture and claimed that it charged at her and acted aggressively. So management calls the police and animal control comes over and sets a trap. Do they think it is going to go hold up a liquor store or someting?
That's the dreaded squirrelodile!

Cute as a button but able to unhinge its jaw and eat an average-sized human whole.
Or the amazing Otagator. they have a "cuteness" gland that when turned on you makes you go all stupid.

Oh, the squirrelodile is not feared in Florida because there are no average sized humans in Florida. They are all above average.
Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 21612
Location: Nashville, Indiana
Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:01 pm quote
Tor2ga wrote:
stinkyjones wrote:
stickyfrog wrote:
People in general today. We had this little visitor to our retention pond at work today. One of the girls went out to take a picture and claimed that it charged at her and acted aggressively. So management calls the police and animal control comes over and sets a trap. Do they think it is going to go hold up a liquor store or someting?
That's the dreaded squirrelodile!

Cute as a button but able to unhinge its jaw and eat an average-sized human whole.
Or the amazing Otagator. they have a "cuteness" gland that when turned on you makes you go all stupid.

Oh, the squirrelodile is not feared in Florida because there are no average sized humans in Florida. They are all above average.
Molto Verboso
NC700XD
Joined: 28 Dec 2009
Posts: 1372
Location: Richmond, VA
Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:20 pm quote
This thread made me laugh. And I hate laughing... so that's pissing me off.

Nah, that's not true at all. I'm not really pissed off. I'm sure I was pissed off at something earlier, but I'm home now and it's forgotten, so it probably wasn't that important at all. It's this thread's fault for making me laugh. More the squirlodile and ottergator than anything else.
Molto Verboso
2006 GT (sold) 2015 GTS (sold) 2007 LX (sold)
Joined: 26 Dec 2008
Posts: 1142
Location: People's Republic of Decatur, Georgia USA
Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:24 pm quote
Not to rain on this thread, but I have absolutely no reason to be pissed off today.

Check back tomorrow...
Hooked
GTS 250ie Dragon red
Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 163
Location: The other Washington
Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:04 pm quote
My cat has eaten something that is disagreeing with his bowels. It's pissing me off that while sitting in my lap he finds it necessary to let loose with his disgusting farts.
Banned
GTS 250ie - SHINY YELLOW
Joined: 04 Oct 2009
Posts: 3101
Location: Sunny Southern California
Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 pm quote
Puffthedragon wrote:
My cat has eaten something that is disagreeing
with his bowels. It's pissing me off that while sitting in my lap he finds it
necessary to let loose with his disgusting farts.
I must agree with you, Cat Farts are the worse.
Ossessionato
GTS250
Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 2959

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:27 pm quote
teapotdome wrote:
Not to rain on this thread, but I have absolutely no reason to be pissed off today.

Check back tomorrow...
The night is still young!
Addicted
LXV150
Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 761
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:35 pm quote
This thread, not to be a wet blanket but in my humble opinion I am sick of the 'hate' threads. It dilutes the integrity of the site in general.
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 Vespa LX 190, 2011 LXV150ie
Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 8690
Location: Annapolis, MD, USA
Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:37 pm quote
I'm very pissed off with diluted integrity. I like my integrity straight up.
Ossessionato
GTS250
Joined: 26 Jan 2009
Posts: 2959

Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:38 pm quote
Torino wrote:
This thread, not to be a wet blanket but in my humble opinion I am sick of the 'hate' threads. It dilutes the integrity of the site in general.
Sooo... hate threads piss you off?
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS
Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 4750
Location: Maynard MA and Cape Cod
Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:24 pm quote
rgconner wrote:
Torino wrote:
This thread, not to be a wet blanket but in my humble opinion I am sick of the 'hate' threads. It dilutes the integrity of the site in general.
Sooo... hate threads piss you off?
Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 21612
Location: Nashville, Indiana
Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:32 pm quote
For a hate thread this one is sure making me happy.
Addicted
LXV150
Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 761
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:48 pm quote
rgconner wrote:
Torino wrote:
This thread, not to be a wet blanket but in my humble opinion I am sick of the 'hate' threads. It dilutes the integrity of the site in general.
Sooo... hate threads piss you off?
Just answering the question on the subject line. It's a tired subject IMO.
Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 21612
Location: Nashville, Indiana
Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm quote
Obviously not so tired a subject that would keep you from reading and responding to it.
Olivia Newton-John
p200, vbb, gt200
Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 4484
Location: chippewa falls, wisconsin
Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:07 pm quote
fiat money systems.
Ossessionato
2017 BMW R1200GS and 2018 Ducati Multistrada 950. 2010 Vespa GTS 250 (shared)
Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 4112
Location: San Diego
Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:37 pm quote
Other lawyers.
Addicted
09 Triumph Bonnie, 06 Kymco P250, (Retired: 05 Stella , 08 Piaggio Fly150, 02 Yamaha Vino50, 07 Yamaha C3)
Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 525
Location: Brookline, Mass
Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:04 pm quote
Got a new car today.....
It was parked and it got hit, needs a new bumper!
Ossessionato
2017 BMW R1200GS and 2018 Ducati Multistrada 950. 2010 Vespa GTS 250 (shared)
Joined: 30 Aug 2009
Posts: 4112
Location: San Diego
Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:13 pm quote
That absolutely sucks.
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS
Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 4750
Location: Maynard MA and Cape Cod
Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:18 pm quote
DaniFly wrote:
Got a new car today.....
It was parked and it got hit, needs a new bumper!
You win so far...
Ossessionato
Vespa GTS
Joined: 09 Jan 2008
Posts: 4750
Location: Maynard MA and Cape Cod
Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:27 pm quote
genie wrote:
the 2010 Turner Prize. what a load of toss.
I just read about it sounds like self aggrandizing crap posing as art.
Resident Grump
MAC Motor, BBSHD. 30 Oct 2006
Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 15909
Location: MN
Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 pm quote
christmas crap..

Picture 6.jpg

Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
Joined: 26 Aug 2007
Posts: 39463
Location: Pleasant Hill, CA
Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:37 pm quote
Oh and then some. I have full regard for Christians observing Christmas - and it's a bloody good excuse for the rest of us to PARTY - but Why oh Why does the whole un-Christian nonsense have to start around 1st November????

ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Pissed off today by bloody 'Xmas Muzak' in every store I've had the misfortune to go into.

And by my discovery of several previously unknown muscles that must connect to my bloody bruised rib. Gah! (ow!)
Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 21612
Location: Nashville, Indiana
Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:53 pm quote
Wow weird to see Jim on California time on the forum. Hang in there Jimbo....lol sorry couldn't resist.
Addicted
Scooter free for the moment
Joined: 12 Jun 2008
Posts: 679
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 pm quote
A product development group that seems to think that our products are a sandbox to play in rather than equipment that actually needs to work for our customers.
Addicted
'2017 GTS 300 SS
Joined: 07 Nov 2005
Posts: 567
Location: Bicton - Western Australia
Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:10 pm quote
This from NASA
http://www.nasa.gov/home/hqnews/2010/nov/HQ_M10-167_Astrobiology.html
They'd better tell me something good then.....
Molto Verboso
2007 Vespa GTS 250ie
Joined: 17 Apr 2008
Posts: 1624
Location: Titusville Florida
Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:10 pm quote
New beagle puppy shit on the rug again.

Just after I was bragging about how he was 99% housebroken.
Ossessionato
A fracking cage sadly
Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Posts: 4000
Location: Seattle
Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:16 pm quote
Crazy foul mouthed lady who decides it's OK to turn left in front of oncoming traffic and then yell at people in front of her brood. Poor kids.
JLB wrote:
New beagle puppy shit on the rug again.

Just after I was bragging about how he was 99% housebroken.
Well that's your own fault for tempting Murphy (congrats on the new puppy - the poopy stage is almost over!)
Addicted
ET4 2003, GTS Super 2013
Joined: 09 Aug 2009
Posts: 561
Location: Albany, NY
Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:14 pm quote
Heartburn (at least I hope it's heartburn) that has gotten me out of bed in the middle of the night to read this thread while waiting for a battery of pills to work. Laughing at these replies is probably helping more than the chemistry! Yes, I'm feeling better already.
  DoubleGood Vespa T-Shirts  
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum -> General Discussion 123...105106107Next
[ Time: 0.1787s ][ Queries: 27 (0.0466s) ][ Debug on ]