small friendly games
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion 12Next
Author Message
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 am quote
small friendly games .....

anyone can play , there is no money to win but just a moment Share
just a piece of paper with a dedication for me (loulou in france )
.taken with video or the picture .behind you with your favorite cities
you pouvé be disguised, you been proud of your city ..? OK
show me !!! go the guys


example :
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:10 am quote
oops I forgot to tell you, I diffuserai in France, on my forum
Addicted
2009 Piaggio MP3 250
Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 723
Location: Fenton, Michigan; USA
Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:11 am quote
I will try to post some pictures this week Loulouclub. Which city is your picture from?
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 am quote
hi fentonfred

it's versailles, this photo comes from my video " castle of versailles"

it's good that you take me a picture of you with a sheet and my nickname
you can keep your helmet , remember to smile lol
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:34 am quote
it's cool

I don't know the Michigan .
Addicted
2009 Piaggio MP3 250
Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 723
Location: Fenton, Michigan; USA
Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:44 am quote
loulouclub wrote:
hi fentonfred

it's versailles, this photo comes from my video " castle of versailles"

it's good that you take me a picture of you with a sheet and my nickname
you can keep your helmet , remember to smile lol
Nice, I have been to Versailles once - but not with my MP3 I will post a picture of the city I live in - Fenton, Michigan.
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 am quote
I visited Fenton, Michigan. on google maps . it's very nice very wooded.
I saw that there was French cafe.
yes it's cool
Addicted
2009 Piaggio MP3 250
Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 723
Location: Fenton, Michigan; USA
Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 pm quote
loulouclub wrote:
I visited Fenton, Michigan. on google maps . it's very nice very wooded.
I saw that there was French cafe.
yes it's cool
Yes, you have seen "The French Laundry". It's my favorite restaurant in Fenton. Here is the website: http://www.lunchandbeyond.com/
And the menu: http://www.lunchandbeyond.com/QuikPrint.html
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:40 pm quote
I just saw it's good restaurant and why not a small photo with your mp3 front of the restaurant
Addicted
2009 Piaggio MP3 250
Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 723
Location: Fenton, Michigan; USA
Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:11 pm quote
loulouclub wrote:
I just saw it's good restaurant and why not a small photo with your mp3 front of the restaurant
Ok, sure. I will try to find a place to park in front of there so I can take the picture. It's a very busy place
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:51 pm quote
great! everyone made ​​the same thing!
Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 19377
Location: welaka, florida
Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 am quote
Hello loulouclub. Here is mine to you. I shot this on my way to work this morning and quickly edited it over lunch. Hope you enjoy.

Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:12 am quote
thank you very much stickyfrog

it's very very nice video!, I will post as my forum but French friends will be glad you share this nice video

the more it will be a many more , the more it will be a great post full of smiles
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:09 pm quote
I watch a tv series it takes place in the "Everglades" a story with a policeman and a nurse I asked a question .. there really are alligators in the Everglades?
Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 19377
Location: welaka, florida
Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:41 pm quote
Yes there are alligators all over Florida and parts of Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana and Texas.

Here is another video I did in the woods in Florida. No alligators though.

Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:03 pm quote
yes very nice video stickyfrog. I saw on your youtube channel and I subscribed
Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 19377
Location: welaka, florida
Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:05 pm quote
LOL thanks! Enjoy.
Hooked
MP3 250
Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Posts: 314
Location: Toronto
Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:34 pm quote
Nice video stickyfrog and very impressive for a lunchtime endeavour.

I think you've officially put Palatka on the global scootering map - it's now featured on loulou's website.
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:56 pm quote
nice contribution by afishynado

Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 19377
Location: welaka, florida
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 am quote
Love it!
Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 19377
Location: welaka, florida
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 am quote
afishynado wrote:
Nice video stickyfrog and very impressive for a lunchtime endeavour.

I think you've officially put Palatka on the global scootering map - it's now featured on loulou's website.
The chamber of commerce will owe me big time.

Thanks for the compliment.
Hooked
2007 MP3 250cc
Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 212
Location: Lombard, Il
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 am quote
stickyfrog wrote:
Yes there are alligators all over Florida and parts of Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana and Texas.

Here is another video I did in the woods in Florida. No alligators though.

Ouah good job, I would not have gone this fast on such a terrain. It looks like the Paris-Dakar in Florida.
Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 (sold) MP3 500 (current)
Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 19377
Location: welaka, florida
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 am quote
Thanks it was a fun ride. I went down that road again last night but had to go slower. We have had little rain so the sandy soft spots are really bad now.
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:00 am quote
hi reticulum

dit moi tu pourrais peut être me faire une petite dédicace vidéo ou une photo
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 am quote
everyone still videos of you!

who is next?

Last edited by loulouclub on Mon May 21, 2012 7:47 am; edited 7 times in total
Addicted
2009 Piaggio MP3 250
Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 723
Location: Fenton, Michigan; USA
Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:27 pm quote
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77116780@N03/

The photos were too large to post here, so I included a link. Enjoy Loulouclub!
Hooked
MP3 250
Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Posts: 314
Location: Toronto
Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:30 pm quote
FentonFred wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77116780@N03/

The photos were too large to post here, so I included a link. Enjoy Loulouclub!
Nice pictures. Thanks FentonFred.

What's that hanging above your parking brake? And how do you like your welcome on loulou's website?
Hooked
MP3-400 + Honda NT650V Deauville
Joined: 06 Apr 2011
Posts: 192
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:16 pm quote
FentonFred wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77116780@N03/

The photos were too large to post here, so I included a link. Enjoy Loulouclub!
Great photos - have sent you a PM about your screen.
Addicted
2009 Piaggio MP3 250
Joined: 19 Aug 2011
Posts: 723
Location: Fenton, Michigan; USA
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:27 pm quote
afishynado wrote:
FentonFred wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77116780@N03/

The photos were too large to post here, so I included a link. Enjoy Loulouclub!
Nice pictures. Thanks FentonFred.

What's that hanging above your parking brake? And how do you like your welcome on loulou's website?
Thanks, and it's a battery powered radio. Actually a shower radio that I mounted there, I just remove it when I need to set the parking brake. It was only $60, so much cheaper than a stereo system. It's loud enough to hear in city traffic and at traffic lights, so it's good enough for me. I didn't want to take chances with a built-in stereo because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hear horns or sirens, etc. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I3F91O/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2/183-5153127-1064908?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=1AKCH4ZJFB0QQQJ51S1E&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_i=B000TEVQVO
I have rechargeable batteries, but I only need to charge them like every other day at the most.

And yeah, Loulou told me that he posted a greeting and I took at look at it. That was really nice of him. I was trying to figure out how to use the forum, but it keeps making me log back in every time I view a new post. I'm wondering if it's the translator add-on that I'm using with Firefox. Do you have this problem?
Hooked
MP3 250
Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Posts: 314
Location: Toronto
Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 pm quote
Great idea - I guess you don't have to worry about a shower radio getting wet in the rain.

Yes, loulou's website takes a bit of getting used to with lots of different areas to post messages. I don't have that problem logging in, but I'm not using Firefox and rely on google translate. There is a checkmark you can select when you log in which will keep you connected though.

Cheers
Hooked
2007 MP3 250cc
Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 212
Location: Lombard, Il
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm quote
loulouclub wrote:
nice contribution by afishynado

I like the "marseillaise" at the end.
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 pm quote
hello all I just you read ,it's morning and in France 6h56 . I parry at work but tonight I responses .

your Friend
loulou.
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:31 am quote
FentonFred wrote:
afishynado wrote:
FentonFred wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77116780@N03/

The photos were too large to post here, so I included a link. Enjoy Loulouclub!
Nice pictures. Thanks FentonFred.

What's that hanging above your parking brake? And how do you like your welcome on loulou's website?
Thanks, and it's a battery powered radio. Actually a shower radio that I mounted there, I just remove it when I need to set the parking brake. It was only $60, so much cheaper than a stereo system. It's loud enough to hear in city traffic and at traffic lights, so it's good enough for me. I didn't want to take chances with a built-in stereo because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hear horns or sirens, etc. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000I3F91O/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2/183-5153127-1064908?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=1AKCH4ZJFB0QQQJ51S1E&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_i=B000TEVQVO
I have rechargeable batteries, but I only need to charge them like every other day at the most.

And yeah, Loulou told me that he posted a greeting and I took at look at it. That was really nice of him. I was trying to figure out how to use the forum, but it keeps making me log back in every time I view a new post. I'm wondering if it's the translator add-on that I'm using with Firefox. Do you have this problem?


no problem FentonFred
there are solutions .

The Scala Rider G4 PowerSet pushes the boundaries of communications between Bluetooth Intercom bikers. The kit contains two units Scala Rider G4, already paired, for immediate communication. With its aerodynamic shape, the scala rider G4 offers a biker to biker communication up to 1.6 KM! The G4 offers conference mode between two directional quad bikers and two passengers or three riders separated. Hundreds of thousands of motorcyclists already using G4, a new application has been added: The Click-to-link connection allows Intercom spontaneous with another G4 user to reach, without prior pairing. And expand your social network! The G4 provides multi connectivity devices, including mobile phones, A2DP (stereo Bluetooth), the integrated FM radio with RDS, wireless connectivity for iPod / MP3 players. For convenience, the G4 shows you the device by voice announcement or motorcycle that you are connected. To make sure your scala rider G4 remains at the forefront of technology, you can also update its software online via your PC

it works!
Ossessionato
Mp3 500
Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 2173
Location: Denver Colorado
Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:52 am quote
I made this video. Terrible. I will do better later.
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:06 am quote
hi rob

its not working your video my friend
Ossessionato
Mp3 500
Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 2173
Location: Denver Colorado
Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 am quote
Sorry. Can't deal with it from my phone. Fix it later when I am at my computer.
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:26 am quote
yesssssss

I always say super "rod" one day ... "Rob" always great!

rob my friend the day where you come in France, I make you a meal just for you!
Ossessionato
Mp3 500
Joined: 14 Mar 2008
Posts: 2173
Location: Denver Colorado
Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:48 am quote
Sorry for my terrible French, but my wife Lisa does ok???
Ossessionato
mp3 lt 400
Joined: 18 Dec 2011
Posts: 2528
Location: france
Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:51 am quote
do not be sorry rob your video is considered private, no video preview we see nothing .
Hooked
MP3 250
Joined: 15 Sep 2010
Posts: 314
Location: Toronto
Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:02 pm quote
reticulum wrote:
loulouclub wrote:
nice contribution by afishynado

I like the "marseillaise" at the end.
Thanks. Its the French Canadian in me.
Scooting the Ozarks is a scooter rally held in Eureka Springs, Arkansas offering riders scenic twisty rides, poker run, and more.   vespa scooterwest scooter west Motorsport Scooters   Yelcome Leather Top Cases and Roll Bags for Piaggio Vespa PX LX LXV GTS GTV
Post Reply    Forum -> MP3 Discussion 12Next
[ Time: 0.6846s ][ Queries: 30 (0.1279s) ][ Debug on ]