Vespa LX 150ie @jakarta, indonesia...
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery Previous12
Vespa S
Tue May 07, 2013 12:26 am quote
timmy23387 wrote:
Panjipanjoel wrote:
Nice ride oom timmy..love that tie look decal you have there..is that a vinyl sticker or cutting sticker?
thanks bro... the tie decal is made of oracal vinyl hand cut sticker.. but i dont use the decal anymore rightnow.. getting bored, so i want to make a new decal, but still dont get any great inspiration, so maybe i'll leave it clean like new for a while..
Then clean it is,,same as mine though...
salken bro
Hooked
Vespa LX190ie - kymco jockey SR 150
Tue May 07, 2013 5:42 am quote
Panjipanjoel wrote:
timmy23387 wrote:
Panjipanjoel wrote:
Nice ride oom timmy..love that tie look decal you have there..is that a vinyl sticker or cutting sticker?
thanks bro... the tie decal is made of oracal vinyl hand cut sticker.. but i dont use the decal anymore rightnow.. getting bored, so i want to make a new decal, but still dont get any great inspiration, so maybe i'll leave it clean like new for a while..
Then clean it is,,same as mine though...
salken bro
Salken juga bro..
Hooked
Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:57 pm quote
finally finnish upgrading my vespa..

my setup now are:
malossi 187 cylinder kit with forcemaster2
porting polish
modified stock exhaust pipes
polini maxi hi speed 9 roller variator
malossi x kevlar belt
malossi delta clutch
polini evolution clutch bell
polini upgear kit + original lx125 secondary ratio
braking disc brake
hel brake line
malossi rs24 front suspension

it run like mad now... it pull strong and malossi clutch are much grippy than stock clutch..

i am still trying various weight of the roller and torque spring combination, is anyone can give me suggestion what is the perfect combo for polini 9 roller and the torque spring? i have polini blue spring, malossi white spring and also stock ones, still dont know which one is the best combo...
Hooked
Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:34 am quote
nice bikes, i do wonder from time to time what people bring in their topboxes? it seems to me the bigger the box, the more junk you carry. is it a survival kit? zombie apocalypse weaponry? or maybe you're a delivery guy?
Hooked
Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:52 pm quote
helvetica wrote:
nice bikes, i do wonder from time to time what people bring in their topboxes? it seems to me the bigger the box, the more junk you carry. is it a survival kit? zombie apocalypse weaponry? or maybe you're a delivery guy?
I use my topcase occasionally.. I use it as helmet storage while park at mall, especially when i go with my girlfriend.. So ussualy my topcase are empty because my toolkit placed under the seat, also my raincoat..
Enthusiast
Red LX 150 ie
Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:55 pm quote
helvetica wrote:
Quote:
different people have different needs, well for me i always take my toolkit hanging under the seat

the under seat storage usually filled with mine n my wife raincoat, bike cover, cleaning tool (small microfiber towels,2 plas chamois,small brush,a tooth brush),3 ties cables.

the top box usually filled with (from bottom to top) my rain boot(cover it with plastic bag, so it wont make other thing dirty),my working bag,my wive bag/purse,me n my wife breakfast box....

lots of people make fun of me when they first saw the top box, some say delivery guy, some say siomay guy, chicken porridge guy, etc...etc... it even worst when top box not as popular as now...but when they travel along with me....then they knew how practical the box (boxes) are....how useful they are... long before i married my wife i already use box at my bike...so everyone who come with me with my bike wont have any hassle with his/her stuff especially the electric one when the rain come...

one more thing.... when park at a mall i only need to take out my bag and my wife purse....then put mine and my wife helmets to the top box...the chance that the helmets got scratch / damage by other people or by our self are being minimize.

hope widen your point of view brother....
Hooked
Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:55 am quote
Flashrider wrote:
helvetica wrote:
Quote:
different people have different needs, well for me i always take my toolkit hanging under the seat

the under seat storage usually filled with mine n my wife raincoat, bike cover, cleaning tool (small microfiber towels,2 plas chamois,small brush,a tooth brush),3 ties cables.

the top box usually filled with (from bottom to top) my rain boot(cover it with plastic bag, so it wont make other thing dirty),my working bag,my wive bag/purse,me n my wife breakfast box....

lots of people make fun of me when they first saw the top box, some say delivery guy, some say siomay guy, chicken porridge guy, etc...etc... it even worst when top box not as popular as now...but when they travel along with me....then they knew how practical the box (boxes) are....how useful they are... long before i married my wife i already use box at my bike...so everyone who come with me with my bike wont have any hassle with his/her stuff especially the electric one when the rain come...

one more thing.... when park at a mall i only need to take out my bag and my wife purse....then put mine and my wife helmets to the top box...the chance that the helmets got scratch / damage by other people or by our self are being minimize.

hope widen your point of view brother....
just different principle and discipline. i like to pack lite and go fast (not meaning riding my bike fast, but being able to move around fast in person).
Enthusiast
Red LX 150 ie
Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:56 am quote
Quote:
just different principle and discipline.
yup thats true... i'm the type of alon-alon asal kelakon (Slowly but sure) person.... i need to prepare everything before going every where, try to fix the problem my self before asking for help from other people.

i already used to cynical phrase from others with box...my sport bike even have three boxes.... add some CDI,Coil,gears sets, Spool, light bulbs, fuse, rings, bolts n nuts spare, etc...etc....just incase if there trouble with my bike i can fix it on my own anywhere...any time just by my self....

especially when @ long journey n you on your own....thats really...really help alot....wokeh bor....let share the road together...
Hooked
Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:47 am quote
just istall brembo caliper in front today.. make custom bracket and move it downside because if using original position, it will be too tight clearance to the wheel..

still have to break in the brakepad, but overall it feel way better than stock.. much softer feeling at the lever but have more braking power than stock ones..

Hooked
Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:37 pm quote
i just install zelioni variator kit replacing my polini 9roller variator.. i buy it with zelioni drive face pulley kit.. zelioni's stock roller are 9grams for stock engine, because i use malossi 190 kit so i use my 11,8gram spare polini roller that i got from my very old polini 6roller (i use it before i switch to polini 9roller).

the built quality of zelioni are much better than polini.. all the surface are smoother but the stock roller are just okay.. malossi roller are still the best roller...

the drive face pulley is 0,5 degree different from stock.. i think i will get better topspeed from this pulley..

i also borrow my friend zelioni clutch bell just for test ride.. it slightly heavier than my polini evolution clutch bell, less hole for air but waayyy better finnishing quality..

have a small test ride last night and it launch great.. pull very strong, perfect engine rev for daily use.. i will test it again for daily use tommorow..
Lurker
P 150 XE
Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:51 am quote
awas bro diusir patroli hahaha
Hooked
Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:20 pm quote
dioritama wrote:
awas bro diusir patroli hahaha
kenapa diusir patroli bro?
Lurker
lx 150 3v
Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 pm quote
halo
Hooked
Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:37 am quote
Halo juga..
Lurker
Vespa LX 150 ie
Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:05 pm quote
timmy23387 wrote:
i get bored with my old cutting sticker design, so i change the design with this new one.. luckily i got sticker that color matched with my saddle..

Wonderful cutting sticker timmy
btw, where you buy a footrest like that? lol
Lurker
LXV 150 3V ie
Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:01 pm quote
You guys have a nice vespa. Congratulations!
Just join the forum. Nice to talk to you guys
Ossessionato
2005 GT 200
Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:08 am quote
Welcome to the forum elbanditos and Harry Nugroho!
Ossessionato
BV 350 (16) , Sprint 150 2015(SOLD), Liberty S150 2018
Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:00 pm quote
Smoking hot scooter you have there bro ! Whoever took the photo's knows what there doing
LX150 apple edition
Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:06 am quote
greetings from malaysia!

beautiful scoots you got over there in indonesia. i first wanted to get one after seeing a cool red vespa when i was holidaying in bandung last year. may i know how much would it cost for a top box and metal base there?
Hooked
Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:49 am quote
Hi jengjengjeng.. i dont know exact price for original vespa topcase because i use givi, b7t last price is around 3million rupiah for the box and metal support exclude backrest pad.. i use the metal support only because i think givi topcase is much more durable than vespa topcase.. its bigger too...
LX150 apple edition
Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:15 pm quote
Hi Timmy,

Thanks for the reply. I am particularly interested in the rack as it is quite unique and you can slide it depending on the rider/s.
I haven't seen it anywhere else. would it be possible for me to order it online?

Thanks again for replying. Happy to know another vespa enthusiast!
Hooked
Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:04 am quote
I use original vespa metal base, but the metal support you mean is local made. It can slide forward when you ride solo so you can use the box as backrest pad.. the price various from 350.000 to 500.000 rupiah i think, depend on how much metal it use and how difficult it made.. you can order it as custom made too..
Scooting the Ozarks is a scooter rally held in Eureka Springs, Arkansas offering riders scenic twisty rides, poker run, and more.   Vespa Wasp Neck Scarves   AF1 Racing Vespa Austin
Post Reply    Forum -> Scooter Gallery Previous12
[ Time: 0.1465s ][ Queries: 23 (0.0456s) ][ Debug on ]