@greasy125 avatar
UTC

Sergeant at Arms
Weird 80's Vespas & Cool Vintage Lambrettas

Sergeant at Arms
@greasy125 avatar
UTC quote
oh, i'm not offended at all. i just think you're an idiot. and enjoy getting down in the mud and engaging with total morons on the rare occasion.

but good pull on the 10mm there buddy. it's not like anybody has ever dropped that joke ( insert every mechanic sub on reddit).

to note- there's only like three things on a vespa that take a 10, that joke would've played better with an 8mm. but then again, you would've know that if you knew your asshole from your elbow.

however, ummm... the whole monkey thing. i suggest you cool it. that can be construed as something that has racist undertones. thin ice there, hombre.

also, i don't work for a shop. so, you can scratch that off your list.

i eagerly await the onslaught of your "ya momma" jokes.

-Thaddius Greasy Spoon III
OP
UTC

Enthusiast

Enthusiast
UTC quote
greasy125 wrote:
oh, i'm not offended at all. i just think you're an idiot. and enjoy getting down in the mud and engaging with total morons on the rare occasion.

but good pull on the 10mm there buddy. it's not like anybody has ever dropped that joke ( insert every mechanic sub on reddit).

to note- there's only like three things on a vespa that take a 10, that joke would've played better with an 8mm. but then again, you would've know that if you knew your asshole from your elbow.

however, ummm... the whole monkey thing. i suggest you cool it. that can be construed as something that has racist undertones. thin ice there, hombre.

I predict in time we come to like one another. I've seen it happen before. Your petty jokes are getting old and you'll stop making them when you discover I actually do know a thing or two (granted what tire size fits a 06 vespa, or the easiest way to find a previous owner not so much). To many more interactions on the interwebs you greasy fuck.
@madison_sully avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
MP3 500, GTS 250 (both 2008 MY), 2013 Piaggio BV 350, 2014 Can Am Spyder RT

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@madison_sully avatar
UTC quote
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:
i'd love to quote all of this but instead, here's an emoji of me jerking off.

you were given correct and pertinent information and decided to wave all that off.

i SPECIFICALLY gave you the form numbers AND advice of what you would need. but you continued to be a little argumentative shit bird. so fuck the fuck off on that.

but it's cool man. you go do you.

you are and will always remain a total freekin' ding-dong to me. so if you drown in the tub it wouldn't be much a shock to me.

enjoy your bike, i really hope you get it registered for the street. or, like at least get a title so, that, you know, you own it. please wear a helmet and don't kill yourself while doing some asinine shit. enjoy life and bask in the understanding that everybody around is not only more intelligent that you are, but also pities you.

xoxo

-g
Lol bro, thats an option. I specifically mentioned that as one of my 3 options. Why are you SO OFFENDED, that I didn't just say GOD DAMN MONKEY YOU FUCKING NAILED IT! I think you must have had a rough week at the vespa shop or something, drop that 10mm under the toilet again?

I'm glad we have equal views of each other. Its kinda symbiotic.
Ha! Greasy isn't offended. Yet.
By the way, I think this is two?
@madison_sully avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@madison_sully avatar
UTC quote
Oops, three, missed the page jump.
@madison_sully avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@madison_sully avatar
UTC quote
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:

I predict in time we come to like one another. I've seen it happen before. Your petty jokes are getting old and you'll stop making them when you discover I actually do know a thing or two (granted what tire size fits a 06 vespa, or the easiest way to find a previous owner not so much). To many more interactions on the interwebs you greasy fuck.
Well you are wrong, or at least not yet correct, about Greasy's jokes ever getting old. And very, very likely wrong about his ever stopping to make them. God willing.
@greasy125 avatar
UTC

Sergeant at Arms

Sergeant at Arms
@greasy125 avatar
UTC quote
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:

i eagerly await our next interaction you walking sentient turd.

if you're going to attempt to insult me in the future (that's, like, not now but, like next week, you pea brained door knob licking moron) i'd prefer if you did it with a little more flourish and panache.

if you showed me how the cow ate the cabbage i'd be legitimately surprised. until then, you're a hack-a-saurous from the planet hackulon. your rebuttals are weak tang and you remain in the remedial class.

also you sound like a whiner and dickhead, so chances are we wouldn't get along. but, good luck with your bullshit offroad vespa project you cheap ass time waster!

~smooches~

-g
@greasy125 avatar
UTC

Sergeant at Arms

Sergeant at Arms
@greasy125 avatar
UTC quote
Madison Sully wrote:
Well you are wrong, or at least not yet correct, about Greasy's jokes ever getting old. And very, very likely wrong about his ever stopping to make them. God willing.
oh can i quote you on that?

ohhhh i just did!! ZZZIINNNGGGOOO!

*goes outside and laughs upward at the sky*

-g
@sledge avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
GTS 300 HPE

Ossessionato
@sledge avatar
GTS 300 HPE
UTC quote
I hope Attilla is making notes in his phrase book.
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, some pushbikes

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
UTC quote
Sledge wrote:
He'll be along shortly to further confuse us.
@greasy125 avatar
UTC

Sergeant at Arms

Sergeant at Arms
@greasy125 avatar
UTC quote
Sledge wrote:
there is a second version that is abridged and annotated...

available now fuck face Mc Gillacutty at your local slop shop, with a good for nothing counter jockey that can't even peel off the 1's and 5's right; while the low-rent dirty birdies circle for a handout and you're just trying to pick up a dirty-thirty of some trash ass trash and a bit of salty crunch because you be looking to do that tube steak boogie later on tonight.

so don't forget the sour cream and onion lays because that's what big wendy is all about (ed note: she's a very tall woman, hence "big". no body shaming here) and ya better pick up some jerky and a extra mountain dew code red, cuz wendy is gonna wear your ass out son.

and boy... you gonna be parched, low on protein (if ya know what i mean) and hungry when you leave. so gas up your camaro and get your dinero before you have a good time.

-g
OP
UTC

Enthusiast

Enthusiast
UTC quote
greasy125 wrote:
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:

if you're going to attempt to insult me in the future (that's, like, not now but, like next week, you pea brained door knob licking moron) i'd prefer if you did it with a little more flourish and panache.

if you showed me how the cow ate the cabbage i'd be legitimately surprised. until then, you're a hack-a-saurous from the planet hackulon. your rebuttals are weak tang and you remain in the remedial class.

also you sound like a whiner and dickhead, so chances are we wouldn't get along. but, good luck with your bullshit offroad vespa project you cheap ass time waster!

~smooches~

-g
You're getting boring.
@greasy125 avatar
UTC

Sergeant at Arms

Sergeant at Arms
@greasy125 avatar
UTC quote
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:
Jonny360 wrote:
greasy125 wrote:

~smooches~

-g
You're getting boring.
well, better to get there than rather start out there.

i read your posts to put my nanna to sleep. she has insomnia. if you were a product to buy at the grocery store you'd fall somewhere between bottom shelf store brand white bread and unbranded saltines, without salt.

get some better snaps. son. that was super weak sauce.

hope you bought a whole bunch of shit that doesn't work and you can fiddle fuck with it all weekend and then return it all on monday. mostly so i know that you didn't get shit done, wasted an ass ton of time and then you gotta do it all over again.

but between now and then, work on your insults. they are really, really bottom barrel.

-g
@lostboater avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Vespa LX150 GTS250ie GTS300x2 sold 'em

Ossessionato
@lostboater avatar
Vespa LX150 GTS250ie GTS300x2 sold 'em
UTC quote
Greasy, you doing your Jesse impressions in this thread?
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
UTC quote
Is MV bot on holiday?
⬆️    About 2 months elapsed    ⬇️
@hvost2000 avatar
UTC

Hooked
2008 Vespa LX 50, 1964 Vespa 150 VBB

Hooked
@hvost2000 avatar
2008 Vespa LX 50, 1964 Vespa 150 VBB
UTC quote
Jonny360 wrote:
wbdvt wrote:
What state are you in? What is the yr/make/model of the scooter?

Depending on the second question, you may be able to register the scooter in Vermont. You don't have to live here to do that and there are threads here on registering a scooter in VT. Do a search.
The scooter is a 2006 Vespa LX150. I did read about the Vermont thing, I assume the vin would be an issue. Since it was previously registered and titled in California once I have a Vermont title and then tried to convert it to a CA title I assume the vin would create a flag issue from the previous title?
Do the VT thing, they are slow as shit now after the virus, but you will get your paperwork
@duck_dodgers avatar
UTC

Hooked
2016 GTV

Hooked
@duck_dodgers avatar
2016 GTV
UTC quote
Just donate the scooter to a Charity or 501.3c/Non-profit and buy it back from them after they get it road worthy.

It'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Good deeds and all.

OR you could just get a duplicate title OR a replacement VIN number. NOW that is a wonderful experience. Just watch out where they want to drill those rivet holes for the new VIN plate.
@maggiegirl avatar
UTC

Addicted
2021 Primavera 150 touring, 2016 LXV 150 ie, 1978 Vespa P125, 2019 Piaggio Liberty 150

Addicted
@maggiegirl avatar
2021 Primavera 150 touring, 2016 LXV 150 ie, 1978 Vespa P125, 2019 Piaggio Liberty 150
UTC quote
Got a bit confused following this... but I hope you can get it titled without going broke, sorry you didn't get all the needed and wanted paperwork when you got the keys and the scooter. And I learned something, maybe... about titles and Vermont and cc of the ride you want titled... my wee small rides just might be too small to qualify.
@madison_sully avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@madison_sully avatar
UTC quote
Just for the record, we're at 4 currently.

Nerd emoticon
UTC

Addicted
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite

Addicted
2010 gts 300 super. 09 MP3 500 lite
UTC quote
Quote:
the answer to your question is that you, a civilian, cannot find DMV ownership records. You might be able to find something out if you have a friend who is a cop, but they are taking career risk if they give you somebody else's personal information like that.
I did this once. my wife has a friend who was a cop. he looked up the info from vin. I was able to get name and address of last registered owner. the cop just asked for secrecy so it wouldnt come back on him.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.1007s ][ Queries: 22 (0.0712s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]