Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:52:21 +0000

Hooked
Vespa GTS 250 , Baotian 70cc rat scooter, Yamaha V50M 1979
Joined: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 16:14:34 +0000
Posts: 479
Location: Wales
 
Hooked
Vespa GTS 250 , Baotian 70cc rat scooter, Yamaha V50M 1979
Joined: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 16:14:34 +0000
Posts: 479
Location: Wales
Thu, 10 Jun 2021 05:52:21 +0000 quote
In the Rusteration process 1980 model basically as the bare frame come with matt clearcoat added [/img]







⬆️    About 1y elapsed between posts    ⬇️
Sun, 17 Apr 2022 22:20:08 +0000

Hooked
'71 Rally 180,'81 P200, '2020 GTS, Lambretta GP200
Joined: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 01:06:26 +0000
Posts: 131
Location: Tempe, Arizona
 
Hooked
'71 Rally 180,'81 P200, '2020 GTS, Lambretta GP200
Joined: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 01:06:26 +0000
Posts: 131
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Sun, 17 Apr 2022 22:20:08 +0000 quote
My workhorse



Mon, 18 Apr 2022 06:47:43 +0000

Hooked
2021 GTS 300 Supersport, Triumph Tiger 800
Joined: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:03:39 +0000
Posts: 287
Location: Oxford, UK
 
Hooked
2021 GTS 300 Supersport, Triumph Tiger 800
Joined: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:03:39 +0000
Posts: 287
Location: Oxford, UK
Mon, 18 Apr 2022 06:47:43 +0000 quote
Now for sale or at least will be when vinyl graphics removed.





Mon, 18 Apr 2022 13:03:01 +0000

Ossessionato
GTS 300ie Touring 2013 - Signora D'argento & GTS 300ie HPE 2022 - Regina Arancione.
Joined: Sun, 03 Jun 2018 08:14:34 +0000
Posts: 2047
Location: Lancaster, U.K.
 
Ossessionato
GTS 300ie Touring 2013 - Signora D'argento & GTS 300ie HPE 2022 - Regina Arancione.
Joined: Sun, 03 Jun 2018 08:14:34 +0000
Posts: 2047
Location: Lancaster, U.K.
Mon, 18 Apr 2022 13:03:01 +0000 quote
Coddy wrote:
Now for sale or at least will be when vinyl graphics removed.
Unless you can find a scooter loving Wasps supporter
Tue, 19 Apr 2022 09:38:33 +0000

Hooked
2021 GTS 300 Supersport, Triumph Tiger 800
Joined: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:03:39 +0000
Posts: 287
Location: Oxford, UK
 
Hooked
2021 GTS 300 Supersport, Triumph Tiger 800
Joined: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 08:03:39 +0000
Posts: 287
Location: Oxford, UK
Tue, 19 Apr 2022 09:38:33 +0000 quote
Touring300 wrote:
Unless you can find a scooter loving Wasps supporter
If only
⬆️    About 5w elapsed between posts    ⬇️
Fri, 27 May 2022 10:56:13 +0000

Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

 
Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

Fri, 27 May 2022 10:56:13 +0000 quote
My P200 "Madalina"
Travelled aprox 40.000 km in 33 countries of Europe and Africa between 2014 and 2016







Sat, 28 May 2022 21:10:37 +0000

Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

 
Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

Sat, 28 May 2022 21:10:37 +0000 quote
P125 from 1979 Custom Rat



Sun, 29 May 2022 02:32:39 +0000

Ossessionato
P208, Stella VMC Stelvio 187, Stella 150, VNX1T, V9A1T, V9B1T, 02 Sportster XLH1208
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:30:56 +0000
Posts: 4067
Location: Staten Island, NY
 
Ossessionato
P208, Stella VMC Stelvio 187, Stella 150, VNX1T, V9A1T, V9B1T, 02 Sportster XLH1208
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:30:56 +0000
Posts: 4067
Location: Staten Island, NY
Sun, 29 May 2022 02:32:39 +0000 quote
VespistaX wrote:
P125 from 1979 Custom Rat
Love the extended range tank. What is it from? Did you just plumb it from bottom of tank through the nose of the seat frame and tap a hole into the side of the existing tank? So you fill it once from the accessory tank?

I want to do something like this so I'm curious to see more images of how it's plumbed and which tank you used.
Sun, 29 May 2022 07:35:12 +0000

Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

 
Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

Sun, 29 May 2022 07:35:12 +0000 quote
swiss1939 wrote:
Love the extended range tank. What is it from? Did you just plumb it from bottom of tank through the nose of the seat frame and tap a hole into the side of the existing tank? So you fill it once from the accessory tank?

I want to do something like this so I'm curious to see more images of how it's plumbed and which tank you used.
It is a GN125 Tank. That is simply connected to the hose of the original tank with a V-Connector. When the first tank is near empty I open the additional one. You only need to be careful when it is all full and leave it open it will get the original to flow over. that way I had a huge range for long distance rides.
Sun, 29 May 2022 22:48:01 +0000

Ossessionato
P208, Stella VMC Stelvio 187, Stella 150, VNX1T, V9A1T, V9B1T, 02 Sportster XLH1208
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:30:56 +0000
Posts: 4067
Location: Staten Island, NY
 
Ossessionato
P208, Stella VMC Stelvio 187, Stella 150, VNX1T, V9A1T, V9B1T, 02 Sportster XLH1208
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:30:56 +0000
Posts: 4067
Location: Staten Island, NY
Sun, 29 May 2022 22:48:01 +0000 quote
VespistaX wrote:
It is a GN125 Tank. That is simply connected to the hose of the original tank with a V-Connector. When the first tank is near empty I open the additional one. You only need to be careful when it is all full and leave it open it will get the original to flow over. that way I had a huge range for long distance rides.
Connected to hose of original one on the outside of the frame where the original hose exits the frame before going into carb? Got any photos of it?
Mon, 30 May 2022 11:19:20 +0000

Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

 
Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

Mon, 30 May 2022 11:19:20 +0000 quote
It is all connected under the gas tank INSIDE the frame and then runs into the carb. Sorry I do not have pictures of it.
Mon, 30 May 2022 11:56:08 +0000

Ossessionato
P208, Stella VMC Stelvio 187, Stella 150, VNX1T, V9A1T, V9B1T, 02 Sportster XLH1208
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:30:56 +0000
Posts: 4067
Location: Staten Island, NY
 
Ossessionato
P208, Stella VMC Stelvio 187, Stella 150, VNX1T, V9A1T, V9B1T, 02 Sportster XLH1208
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:30:56 +0000
Posts: 4067
Location: Staten Island, NY
Mon, 30 May 2022 11:56:08 +0000 quote
So you had to take the main tank out every time you needed to switch tanks?

That seems like a lot of work on the road.
Mon, 30 May 2022 12:11:04 +0000

Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

 
Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

Mon, 30 May 2022 12:11:04 +0000 quote
No As you will see on THIS PIC the Motorbike tank comes with a Switch under the tank that you open and close. from there the fuel line goes into the frame onto that V-Connector. So after the main tank under the seat is emptied you just switch on the Motorbike tank and it fills the other one. no pump not dismantling. BUT you need to always remember to close it again otherwise youz get the fuel running out of the main tank over the bike.



Mon, 30 May 2022 12:36:22 +0000

Ossessionato
P208, Stella VMC Stelvio 187, Stella 150, VNX1T, V9A1T, V9B1T, 02 Sportster XLH1208
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:30:56 +0000
Posts: 4067
Location: Staten Island, NY
 
Ossessionato
P208, Stella VMC Stelvio 187, Stella 150, VNX1T, V9A1T, V9B1T, 02 Sportster XLH1208
Joined: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 00:30:56 +0000
Posts: 4067
Location: Staten Island, NY
Mon, 30 May 2022 12:36:22 +0000 quote
VespistaX wrote:
No As you will see on THIS PIC the Motorbike tank comes with a Switch under the tank that you open and close. from there the fuel line goes into the frame onto that V-Connector. So after the main tank under the seat is emptied you just switch on the Motorbike tank and it fills the other one. no pump not dismantling. BUT you need to always remember to close it again otherwise youz get the fuel running out of the main tank over the bike.
Gotcha.. so you replaced the sight glass with a switch for the fuel lines. Premix only. Or is that the switch right on the tank outlet before the fuel line comes out? Hard to tell in that photo. Either way, love the solution. I want to try that some day.
Mon, 30 May 2022 12:40:46 +0000

Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

 
Enthusiast
Joined: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 19:21:47 +0000
Posts: 62

Mon, 30 May 2022 12:40:46 +0000 quote
swiss1939 wrote:
Gotcha.. so you replaced the sight glass with a switch for the fuel lines. Premix only. Or is that the switch right on the tank outlet before the fuel line comes out? Hard to tell in that photo. Either way, love the solution. I want to try that some day.
The switch is DIRECTLY under the tank and the line enters where the oil glass would be.
⬆️    About 19w elapsed between posts    ⬇️
Tue, 11 Oct 2022 18:26:29 +0000

Member
Vespa GTS 300 2021
Joined: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:37:04 +0000
Posts: 17
Location: Örnsköldsvik, Sweden
 
Member
Vespa GTS 300 2021
Joined: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:37:04 +0000
Posts: 17
Location: Örnsköldsvik, Sweden
Tue, 11 Oct 2022 18:26:29 +0000 quote
PX200 1990



Tue, 11 Oct 2022 19:58:21 +0000

Addicted
None, But Looking.
Joined: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:11:08 +0000
Posts: 939
Location: Texas
 
Addicted
None, But Looking.
Joined: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 19:11:08 +0000
Posts: 939
Location: Texas
Tue, 11 Oct 2022 19:58:21 +0000 quote
My 2012 Stella 150 4T, "Penny", out running errands.



  DoubleGood Design  

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.


Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2023 by Modern Vespa. All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.7384s ][ Queries: 6 (0.7139s) ][ Debug on ][ 276 ][ Thing Two ]