OP
UTC

Hooked
BV350 gts 250 older sport 100, T5, cx 650

Hooked
BV350 gts 250 older sport 100, T5, cx 650
UTC quote
Hi this is the easiest part Pfizer your oil change as some thought even my dealer thought the service light can be reset with a scan tool .wrong . Use one your thumb start with key off push mode button and hold .pit key in on position . Wrench will start to flash keep holding till it's gone . Enjoy .
⬆️    About 6 months elapsed    ⬇️
@gregsfc avatar
UTC

Addicted
Piaggio BV 350

Addicted
@gregsfc avatar
Piaggio BV 350
UTC quote
With the key in the ignition put in the off position, begin holding the mode button. Continue pressing the button while turning the key to the on position. The service wrench symbol will begin flashing. Keep holding until it quits flashing. Release the mode button and turn the ignition to the off position. You're done.
⚠️ Last edited by gregsfc on UTC; edited 1 time
⬆️    About 1 month elapsed    ⬇️
@sloliver avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
Piaggio BV350

Enthusiast
@sloliver avatar
Piaggio BV350
UTC quote
Took my BV350 in for the initial service today. My dealer, too, said that the service indicator could only be reset with the scan tool - and theirs was down. Wanted me to come back when it was working. Reset just fine for me, thanks to this fabulous site!
⬆️    About 4 months elapsed    ⬇️
@bv350guy avatar
UTC

Lurker
Piaggio BV 350

Lurker
@bv350guy avatar
Piaggio BV 350
UTC quote
Thanks guys, got the wrench symbol at 625 miles on my BV350. Your advise got it turned off. Wish the owner's manual was as efficient.
@jimc avatar
UTC

Moderaptor
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300

Moderaptor
@jimc avatar
The Hornet (GT200, aka Love Bug) and 'Dimples' - a GTS 300
UTC quote
BV350guy wrote:
Thanks guys, got the wrench symbol at 625 miles on my BV350. Your advise got it turned off. Wish the owner's manual was as efficient.
The workshop manual *is* that efficient...
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0358s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0094s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]