UTC

Ossessionato
MP3 500, Ducati ST4s, Honda Silver Wing

Ossessionato
@heinlein avatar
MP3 500, Ducati ST4s, Honda Silver Wing
UTC quote
Capitano wrote:
I wear prescription specs all the time and use Scott Motocross goggles with an open face for around 9 months of the year.

Scott do a model of goggles that fits over prescription spectacles, they are well vented and keep dust and bugs out of your eyes marvellously.

Sorry for the bike in the pic but it's the only one I could find this morning that showed the helmet and goggles properly.

External inline image provided by member with no explanatory text
Nice bike. My first bike was a '77 GS750.
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
Maybe Both
http://www.amazon.com/Scott-Heli-Goggle-White-Clear/dp/B004ZUKI2G/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1362037177&sr=8-3&keywords=ski+goggles+over+glasses

I have used these a few times. It may be something for the OP to think about. They are very "roomy" and will most cetainly fit over the ordinary glasses.

Now this IS the coolest.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0393s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0138s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]