Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:14:54 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:14:54 +0000 quote
ptitdams wrote:
how much did you pay from Slovenia
thanks
Dams
I pay 420euro for mine not black in Italy, but they order from Factory in Slovenia..
Sat, 12 Jan 2013 10:54:29 +0000

Member
GTS 125 ie
Joined: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:40:39 +0000
Posts: 18
Location: france
 
Member
GTS 125 ie
Joined: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 18:40:39 +0000
Posts: 18
Location: france
Sat, 12 Jan 2013 10:54:29 +0000 quote
with or without the converter?
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 19:54:44 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Sun, 13 Jan 2013 19:54:44 +0000 quote
ptitdams wrote:
with or without the converter?
Only exhaust slip on )) without! For control I'll put my standard exhaust for one day or so..))
OP
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:11:12 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 16:11:12 +0000 quote
deu to the bad weather over here i started dismanteling my steering column, i had a jettin headlamp visor laying around and i would like to paint the dashboard...

this is the finished dashboard :



Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:19:03 +0000

Hooked
2007 LX50
Joined: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:12:18 +0000
Posts: 122
Location: Norfolk, England
 
Hooked
2007 LX50
Joined: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:12:18 +0000
Posts: 122
Location: Norfolk, England
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:19:03 +0000 quote
Dash looks great, how did you do it and how did you manage to do it without painting over the numbers or any symbols and stuff!
Thanks
OP
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:28:28 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:28:28 +0000 quote
Grem wrote:
Dash looks great, how did you do it and how did you manage to do it without painting over the numbers or any symbols and stuff!
Thanks
the dash are 3 parts, the dash itself, the inlay(what i painted black & red) and the glass.

i took the dash apart(prety simple, 8 little scrws), took the glass off, took the inlay out, painted it and put it back in.

i also painted the indicators(or what's the name in english) red also + to keep it original i only used original piagio/vespa paint
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:31:59 +0000

Hooked
2007 LX50
Joined: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:12:18 +0000
Posts: 122
Location: Norfolk, England
 
Hooked
2007 LX50
Joined: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:12:18 +0000
Posts: 122
Location: Norfolk, England
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:31:59 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
Grem wrote:
Dash looks great, how did you do it and how did you manage to do it without painting over the numbers or any symbols and stuff!
Thanks
the dash are 3 parts, the dash itself, the inlay(what i painted black & red) and the glass.

i took the dash apart(prety simple, 8 little scrws), took the glass off, took the inlay out, painted it and put it back in.

i also painted the indicators(or what's the name in english) red also + to keep it original i only used original piagio/vespa paint
I see, I just realized that your actual dial was black to start with! What was the piaggio paint actually for? And did you paint the needles?
We also call them indicators, how did you paint those?
OP
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:39:33 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:39:33 +0000 quote
Yes the background with te numbers are originally black, i just painted the inlay black(normally it's silver) with a spraycan of the original black from piaggio and then i painted the chrome bezel with a dragon red touch up pen from piaggio... And i did the indicators in the same way.
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:54:51 +0000

Hooked
2007 LX50
Joined: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:12:18 +0000
Posts: 122
Location: Norfolk, England
 
Hooked
2007 LX50
Joined: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:12:18 +0000
Posts: 122
Location: Norfolk, England
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 19:54:51 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
Yes the background with te numbers are originally black, i just painted the inlay black(normally it's silver) with a spraycan of the original black from piaggio and then i painted the chrome bezel with a dragon red touch up pen from piaggio... And i did the indicators in the same way.
I see, it looks good. This is definitely going to be my next project as we are snowed in here.
However I dont quite understand what you mean about the indicators, can you post a picture, surely they would not work if painted?
OP
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:06:35 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:06:35 +0000 quote
No sorry, i just can't Come to the right english word but i have a screenshot from how the dash looked before :



Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:15:30 +0000

Hooked
2007 LX50
Joined: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:12:18 +0000
Posts: 122
Location: Norfolk, England
 
Hooked
2007 LX50
Joined: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:12:18 +0000
Posts: 122
Location: Norfolk, England
Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:15:30 +0000 quote
Ah I understand now. Sorry for the confusion!
This is deffinatly on my to do list
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:07:46 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 00:07:46 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
deu to the bad weather over here i started dismanteling my steering column, i had a jettin headlamp visor laying around and i would like to paint the dashboard...

this is the finished dashboard :
Sleeper, when is your black gun color Akra come? I'm waiting so long...

And can you show me, what is jettin headlamp visor
because I see it on Jettin but there is no photo! Can you show yours?

Good job with dashboard.. I also want to do the same but in White color ))
OP
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:24:08 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:24:08 +0000 quote
EgorGovorun wrote:
sleeper wrote:
deu to the bad weather over here i started dismanteling my steering column, i had a jettin headlamp visor laying around and i would like to paint the dashboard...

this is the finished dashboard :
Sleeper, when is your black gun color Akra come? I'm waiting so long...

And can you show me, what is jettin headlamp visor
because I see it on Jettin but there is no photo! Can you show yours?

Good job with dashboard.. I also want to do the same but in White color ))
no idea, but if it comes in i can't get it this week, it's snowing and freezing here and the rest of the week it would be real winter weather so i'm not riding this week for sure.
+ if i go and get the akra when it comes in i have to bring the vespa in for a big maintanance so i will have to miss her a few days.

i will take a photo of it when i can come out with the scooter, the lighting in the garage is ver bad and it's hard to see otherwise.

tnx, the dashboard is really nice now yes...
OP
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:38:45 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:38:45 +0000 quote
Egor, i made photo's with the iphone and flash, they seem to be good...

this is the visor :







Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:58:39 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 19:58:39 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
Egor, i made photo's with the iphone and flash, they seem to be good...

this is the visor :
AAaa ok, understood... good, but I think it's give old look.. I don't like it really.. I thought it's something better ))

Did you use Windscreen always or just for winter time?
OP
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:15:34 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Tue, 15 Jan 2013 20:15:34 +0000 quote
correct, it's more oldskool look but the screen does not flatter the visor, without the big screen and without the 'mickey mouse' mirrors it look really cool.

and the big screen is indeed for winter use, in the summer i use the small screen or no screen at all...
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:49:32 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 00:49:32 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
correct, it's more oldskool look but the screen does not flatter the visor, without the big screen and without the 'mickey mouse' mirrors it look really cool.

and the big screen is indeed for winter use, in the summer i use the small screen or no screen at all...
or no screen at all

it's not cool at all if you want I can give you my malossi wind screen for a present or so... but with windscreen you look like my grandfather or SO )))))))
for sure ))
"Bombs and Bottles - PreGame" song
OP
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:15:53 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:15:53 +0000 quote
EgorGovorun wrote:
sleeper wrote:
correct, it's more oldskool look but the screen does not flatter the visor, without the big screen and without the 'mickey mouse' mirrors it look really cool.

and the big screen is indeed for winter use, in the summer i use the small screen or no screen at all...
or no screen at all

it's not cool at all if you want I can give you my malossi wind screen for a present or so... but with windscreen you look like my grandfather or SO )))))))
for sure ))
"Bombs and Bottles - PreGame" song
the screen look a bit cooler with the stickers on it, i really need it with temperatures of 0° celcius, and if i ride i ride for 50 - 100km so it's really comfortable + i have heated grips etc. specially for winter...

as soon as the temp goes up the small screen goes on, the small screen is also not that beatifull without screen is much more nicer but then comes the 125cc into play, without any screen i can barely get over 90kmh on the GPS and with the screen(s) i can easily get 100+kmh on the gps...

also the reason why i'm tuning the engine, i hope to get enough torque and HP to ride decent without screens in the summer
OP
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:48:15 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Sat, 26 Jan 2013 08:48:15 +0000 quote
update :

because of the snow etc i have not ridden the wasp for 2 weeks, in the meanwhile i ordered a smidsy brake light flasher modulator, if i have time i will install it later this day

ps from tomorrow on the temps will go up for the next week but the predict heavy rain fall instead ((
OP
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:34:06 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:34:06 +0000 quote
i have some bad luck

the akra i ordered was missing from the delivery at my dealer

something went wrong and we need to order it again
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:49:47 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:49:47 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
i have some bad luck

the akra i ordered was missing from the delivery at my dealer

something went wrong and we need to order it again
Nice Dude..

I also lost my dashboard somewhere in Russia ))
OP
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:55:07 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:55:07 +0000 quote
EgorGovorun wrote:
sleeper wrote:
i have some bad luck

the akra i ordered was missing from the delivery at my dealer

something went wrong and we need to order it again
Nice Dude..

I also lost my dashboard somewhere in Russia ))
what ?? your dashboard is lost ????!!!!
OP
Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:57:58 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Mon, 04 Feb 2013 13:57:58 +0000 quote
Smidsy LED brake light modulator installed :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Agd4PzAkBm0

the brake light is a bit hard to see here because i also had the 30% constant function of the brake light activated, this was not a good choice because it was hard to see when the brakes were applied...

so i disconnected the 30% function and now you can see the brake light really good...
⬆️    About 4w elapsed between posts    ⬇️
Mon, 04 Mar 2013 23:06:55 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Mon, 04 Mar 2013 23:06:55 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
.
Sleeper, how is your project going? Where is your Black Akra? ))
Any new mods?
OP
Tue, 05 Mar 2013 06:28:30 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Tue, 05 Mar 2013 06:28:30 +0000 quote
EgorGovorun wrote:
sleeper wrote:
.
Sleeper, how is your project going? Where is your Black Akra? ))
Any new mods?
after almost 2 and 1/2 months still no AKRA, the exhaust was delivered 3 times in the last 2 months if i have to believe my dealer

and untill today no more extra mods, it was constantly freezing and sometimes snowing over here so i mostly used the car the last couple of months...

...i did some mods on the car tough
Tue, 05 Mar 2013 09:54:53 +0000

Hooked
MP3 500 abs asr, GTS 125ie (sold)
Joined: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 12:30:33 +0000
Posts: 103
Location: Haasrode (Belgium)
 
Hooked
MP3 500 abs asr, GTS 125ie (sold)
Joined: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 12:30:33 +0000
Posts: 103
Location: Haasrode (Belgium)
Tue, 05 Mar 2013 09:54:53 +0000 quote
But today it is sunny in Belgium!

Too bad your akra stil hasn't arrived.
OP
Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:43:08 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Tue, 05 Mar 2013 10:43:08 +0000 quote
zandman wrote:
But today it is sunny in Belgium!

Too bad your akra stil hasn't arrived.
I know
Wed, 06 Mar 2013 21:20:30 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Wed, 06 Mar 2013 21:20:30 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
zandman wrote:
But today it is sunny in Belgium!

Too bad your akra stil hasn't arrived.
I know
I think you have to kill your dealer..

When I saw the new Sport seat for GTS I fucked brains every dealer in my area.. So they were hiding from me and apologized for the fact that they do not have that seat .. but as soon as it appeared, they immediately called me .. I bought it in three days..

and there is a date on the packaging production
so that there can be seen .. when they got it and I bought immediately


the same thing happened with DB Killer Akrapovic..


so it's only up to you how much you want it badly
OP
Thu, 07 Mar 2013 06:40:59 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Thu, 07 Mar 2013 06:40:59 +0000 quote
There are not many real Vespa dealers here, my dealer is a 45min drive...

But The weather was very bad(freezing and snow now and then) so i gave them some slack for the akra.

i'm also thinking to order it somewhere else even tough i am (was?) a loyal customer at my dealer.
Thu, 07 Mar 2013 07:43:54 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Thu, 07 Mar 2013 07:43:54 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
There are not many real Vespa dealers here, my dealer is a 45min drive...

But The weather was very bad(freezing and snow now and then) so i gave them some slack for the akra.

i'm also thinking to order it somewhere else even tough i am (was?) a loyal customer at my dealer.
Did you pay them something so far?
In your place, I would not call dealer Vespa for Akra
it is not their product and their ability

Akra in Belgium
Belgium

Agent

GP products

GOUTZIERS PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS B.V.
De Hoogst 61
5175 AX LOON OP ZAND
THE NETHERLANDS
Tel: 0031 (0)416 660663
Fax: 0031 (0)416 660123
E-mail: info@gpproducts.nl
Web: www.gpproducts.nl


Call them and get the lower price with deliver of 3-4 working days.

a loyal customer?
they always take kindness for weakness!!
so kick them ass one time and let them know who you are

With Best wishes 8)
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:26:24 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 22:26:24 +0000 quote
Sleeper any news? It's became hot outside ))
How is your project?
How is you Vespa?
OP
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:18:40 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 06:18:40 +0000 quote
EgorGovorun wrote:
Sleeper any news? It's became hot outside ))
How is your project?
How is you Vespa?
?? hot ?? it was a good for a few days last week but now it's freezing and snowing again !

i got a email yesterday that the exhaust has arrived, just in time because i was planning on buying it somewhere else.

if the weather allows it i'll bring the vespa to them tommorrow, i also need a oil change and a valve adjustment.

i'll keep you updated
OP
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 07:12:34 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Sat, 16 Mar 2013 07:12:34 +0000 quote
the roads where to dangerous the last couple of days, raining, melting snow + sub zero temps made the roads in some places to dangerous to ride a 2 wheeler so i canceled the appointment because it's 45+min to drive.


i think i can bring her on monday, the weather forecast looks better then the last couple of days so i should be able to bring her in without kissing the pavement.

(ps its halfway march already, where the f**k is the spring !! )
OP
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:32:46 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Tue, 19 Mar 2013 20:32:46 +0000 quote
she's in for surgery, i hope to get her back soon with more sound !!
OP
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:33:11 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:33:11 +0000 quote
they needed my bleu key in order to make a extra copy so i had to go back today and bring the key, when i arrived the mechnic was just ready so i wnet ahead and took a fast pic with my phone...

if i find the time i can pick her up tomorrow...



Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:44:41 +0000

Hooked
MP3 500 abs asr, GTS 125ie (sold)
Joined: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 12:30:33 +0000
Posts: 103
Location: Haasrode (Belgium)
 
Hooked
MP3 500 abs asr, GTS 125ie (sold)
Joined: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 12:30:33 +0000
Posts: 103
Location: Haasrode (Belgium)
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:44:41 +0000 quote
sweet!
My mechanic managed to repair my Leo Vintage. Have to find another reason to change it for a 4road now...
OP
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:49:16 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Thu, 21 Mar 2013 13:49:16 +0000 quote
got her back, very nice exhaust, really worth it's money as far as i have experienced...

here she is :



Fri, 22 Mar 2013 02:24:44 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 02:24:44 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
got her back, very nice exhaust, really worth it's money as far as i have experienced...

here she is :
Nice man.. From now always keep clean your scoot it's looks great !!
Also order DB killer with bigger hole.. you will really surprise in good way ))
OP
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 06:24:27 +0000

Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
 
OP
Addicted
GTS 125 I.E.
Joined: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 06:27:48 +0000
Posts: 824
Location: Belgium (lies on the left from the moon)
Fri, 22 Mar 2013 06:24:27 +0000 quote
EgorGovorun wrote:
sleeper wrote:
got her back, very nice exhaust, really worth it's money as far as i have experienced...

here she is :
Nice man.. From now always keep clean your scoot it's looks great !!
Also order DB killer with bigger hole.. you will really surprise in good way ))
tnx friend, do you have a part nr. for that db killer ?
Sat, 23 Mar 2013 01:24:29 +0000

Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
 
Hooked
GTS 300ie
Joined: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:49:09 +0000
Posts: 190
Location: Riccione (IT)
Sat, 23 Mar 2013 01:24:29 +0000 quote
sleeper wrote:
EgorGovorun wrote:
sleeper wrote:
got her back, very nice exhaust, really worth it's money as far as i have experienced...

here she is :
Nice man.. From now always keep clean your scoot it's looks great !!
Also order DB killer with bigger hole.. you will really surprise in good way ))
tnx friend, do you have a part nr. for that db killer ?
V-TUV019


Sleeper, what is the best option with rapid bike you like on your scooter, and why?
Coz I set Maximum +3 set, but I feel to step one level back to +2
So what is your best option?
Just wandering
  DoubleGood Design  

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.


Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2023 by Modern Vespa. All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0791s ][ Queries: 6 (0.0540s) ][ Debug on ][ 277 ][ Thing Two ]