OP
@dailyrider28465 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Mia Dolce II 2017 GTV 300, Ragazzo Vespa 946, Il Pazzo BV 350, & Mia Dolce GTV 250 -sold-

Molto Verboso
@dailyrider28465 avatar
Mia Dolce II 2017 GTV 300, Ragazzo Vespa 946, Il Pazzo BV 350, & Mia Dolce GTV 250 -sold-
UTC quote
This makes me sad. I don't know what else to say.
http://nyti.ms/1bFa49u
@still_shifting avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Chetak

Ossessionato
@still_shifting avatar
Chetak
UTC quote
I can only say we were all young once and most of us, out grow it, survive it...? R
@willie_b avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
'20 300GTS Super Tec '09 250 GTSie '75 Rally 200 '79 P200 '09 Stella 221

Ossessionato
@willie_b avatar
'20 300GTS Super Tec '09 250 GTSie '75 Rally 200 '79 P200 '09 Stella 221
UTC quote
Loads of these videos on youtube. This has become a phenomenon in the inner cities. From what I've seen, these guys can really ride, especially considering their lack of training. I've known a few guys over the year that could ride the back wheel like that, but they've been riding for years. Conducting this sort of activity on the streets is dangerous, but providing an alternative location to do their thing also presents liability for someone looking to do something good. Here's a video of 2 crazy guys I know. They're both absolute clowns on bikes, but they can always make it work. Both have done well in life from their riding expertise. Hopefully some of these kids riding on the streets will get noticed and find something passionate to do with their lives.

@judy avatar
UTC

World Traveler
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa

World Traveler
@judy avatar
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa
UTC quote
Ya know even tho it's dangerous i'd much rather them be doing that than dealing drugs and shooting one another. It's to bad they can't make a place for them to ride or start a community group that could trailer the kids and bikes to the country. Finally something good that they can do but alas it's still illegal.
UTC

Hooked
Vespa 300ie, BMW C600 Sport

Hooked
Vespa 300ie, BMW C600 Sport
UTC quote
There have always been guys riding dirt bikes in the hood. Most of my friends had 80s/125s growing up in Atlanta. There wasn't a dirt country road near us for 50 miles. We rode on the streets.

I ride through west side of Chicago nearly everyday which is pretty much ghetto to the extreme and always see kids riding around on 50s and 80s.

None are going to be the next James Stewart, but you'd be surprised at how even the poorest of the poor still love to ride.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0133s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0056s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]