OP
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio MP3 LT 500 Sports 2013

Hooked
UTC quote
Hi Guys - bought these babies today

http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/187453?r=GS&gclid=CP2Mu97InrsCFZHItAodMDMAiw

What is the best way to power them on the 500 - direct through to batteries or connected to some other areas like the live on headlight???

If I connect direct to batteries, where would be the best place to bring them out and leave out for connection?

I am sure some of you guys must have done it to perfection, would be great to pick your thoughts - did a quick search but couldnt find anything solid - if you know of a tutorial then please post the links.

Thanks
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio mp3 500

Hooked
Piaggio mp3 500
UTC quote
On my heated gloves, I used the glove mfr-supplied lighter plug and used the plug in the storage area. Didn't buy or install anything else, no fuss.
UTC

Hooked
Piaggio mp3 500

Hooked
Piaggio mp3 500
UTC quote
The wires snaked out of the storage into the handbrake lever and up the gloves.
OP
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
UTC quote
Thanks guys.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0106s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0055s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]