@vyatka avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
'61 GS150Cushman '63 GS160, '74 Primavera, '77 Rally 200,'80 P200E '05 PX150,'13 946,'64 Vyatka VP150,'77 Vyatka-Elektron,'07 GTS250, '63Tula200M

Molto Verboso
@vyatka avatar
'61 GS150Cushman '63 GS160, '74 Primavera, '77 Rally 200,'80 P200E '05 PX150,'13 946,'64 Vyatka VP150,'77 Vyatka-Elektron,'07 GTS250, '63Tula200M
UTC quote
A scarf and a foto session
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@camper avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
lx150

Molto Verboso
@camper avatar
lx150
UTC quote
scooter cover
@ckaiserca avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2013 GTV 300 ie "Victoria" Concept 2 Model D "River of Pain"

Molto Verboso
@ckaiserca avatar
2013 GTV 300 ie "Victoria" Concept 2 Model D "River of Pain"
UTC quote
This is what I got myself for Christmas this year:
1 Gallon RotoPax Water/Gasoline Combo with LOX Pack Mount and Extender
1 Gallon RotoPax Water/Gasoline Combo with LOX Pack Mount and Extender
@neotrotsky avatar
UTC

Hooked
2009 Vespa GTS 250ie

Hooked
@neotrotsky avatar
2009 Vespa GTS 250ie
UTC quote
Let's see... after only owning this bike about a month, I get the pleasure of buying (and paying for the labor of)..

- New roller weights
- Valve adjustment
- New belt
- New rear shocks
- New clutch
- A crapton of new hoses to replace all the ones that were dried out...

The repair to the blown exhaust gasket was an "early gift" for the bike since the dealer I bought the bike from just re-used the old one. They insisted all the parts listed above were "brand new... just replaced!" Save for the rear shocks. Well, turns out they couldn't of lied more if they tried. They just rinsed the bike off and shoved it out the door (after the lousy experience I had trying to buy the bike in the first place from some completely ignorant and unprofessional sales morons).

Was going to get a new front rack and a new riding jacket... but this kind of puts a damper on things (pardon the suspension pun).
@judy avatar
UTC

World Traveler
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa

World Traveler
@judy avatar
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa
UTC quote
A malossi rear shock. Getting rid of the Bitubo.
@menhir avatar
UTC

@menhir avatar
UTC quote
I just ordered myself a pair of Corazzo Velocitta gloves. My last pair, purchased at Amerivespa '08, had just started wearing out...A little hole worn through near the thumb...when I lost them.

While visiting Deadwood SD this summer, I laid the gloves on the saddlebags while I was prepping to hit the road and in the hot weather, I very uncharacteristically rode off without putting them on. Bummer. They were my absolute favorites.

In a bit of aimless browsing on Christmas Eve while recovering from a food coma, I found their site, saw my gloves on sale (win 8) ), ordered a pair up today, and found the shipping was free. (Win WIN Razz emoticon )
@ed_from_florida avatar
UTC

LX150ie

@ed_from_florida avatar
LX150ie
UTC quote
Just ordered the OEM Vespa rear rack.
@vyatka avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@vyatka avatar
UTC quote
Menhir wrote:
I just ordered myself a pair of Corazzo Velocitta gloves. My last pair, purchased at Amerivespa '08, had just started wearing out...A little hole worn through near the thumb...when I lost them.

While visiting Deadwood SD this summer, I laid the gloves on the saddlebags while I was prepping to hit the road and in the hot weather, I very uncharacteristically rode off without putting them on. Bummer. They were my absolute favorites.

In a bit of aimless browsing on Christmas Eve while recovering from a food coma, I found their site, saw my gloves on sale (win 8) ), ordered a pair up today, and found the shipping was free. (Win WIN Razz emoticon )
Bingo!!!!! Same here. A pair I purchased at Amerivespa 2008 is almost worn out despite care. Four days of riding under heavy rain last summer didn't help, of course. Few stitches are popped. While In Chattanooga , I got a good deal from Corazzo and bought two pairs of gloves. The second one, also red/white, is still in a bag:)
@superk2 avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS 300 Super - Beau, Honda CTX700 - Big Red

Addicted
@superk2 avatar
GTS 300 Super - Beau, Honda CTX700 - Big Red
UTC quote
2 - 20 oz MSR bottles. I am going to mount them under the back rack and use them for emergency gas on long scooter trips.
@al_davis avatar
UTC

Banned
Buddy 150

Banned
@al_davis avatar
Buddy 150
UTC quote
Re: X-mas
GEE-BEE wrote:
Temp 78 here, added the Zelioni parts

Mileage almost 80 miles Clown emoticon

GB
That's nice bling, but does it ride better? Gotta bust your balls on that one.

I've had my ass beat with the best suit I've ever worn.
@cheshire avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
GTS (sold)

Molto Verboso
@cheshire avatar
GTS (sold)
UTC quote
I unwrapped a knee pad power plug for the GTS and a silver anodized visor for me. My FF helmet (with DriftHD camera mount) is back in action!!
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
The GTS got OEM crash bars and OEM windscreen. Happy Holidays!!!
@drscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted
2007 GTS 250ie 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 803 2005 Sportster 883XL 2010 GTS 300ie

Addicted
@drscooter avatar
2007 GTS 250ie 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 803 2005 Sportster 883XL 2010 GTS 300ie
UTC quote
Arrived for Christmas, my "reshaped" Corbin seat Clown emoticon Being a bit vertically challanged (good excuse) I had ordered a Corbin seat that did get me much better footing however, first it did NOT look like the picture Corbin posted and it felt very much like it had a forward tilt. I always felt that I was sliding up front, not what one likes on a Scooter. I have to say that Corbin, why I'm sure they did not really want to but did offer to rebuild the seat at anytime during my first 12 months. The seat came back home on 12/23 perfect to put under the tree. I love the look, I'll post some pictures soon, and they made a much more distinctive drivers pocket. The whole design just looks thinner and lower on the bike. While the attached picture is a stock view, this is the seat model, I asked for a few additions, to move the drivers pocket back an inch or two and to keep the nose very narrow to help keep the seat "low" so I can flat foot it. I must say that the second coming of the seat they nailed it. As a minor word of warning, while I insist on leather, it is slick and retains that I want to slide off this seat feel under braking. Still, hats off to Corbin, I was a bit unhappy with thier first attempt and for some reason they posted one picture and delivered another. In the end, seemingly we are all on the same page and it is a beauty. Nerd emoticon
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
Maybe you are going much too fast. Slow down a bit. Nice looking seat. Thank you but no thank you. I prefer Cheeky Seats.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0243s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0145s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]