@sfvsr avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
a lambretta or two

Ossessionato
@sfvsr avatar
a lambretta or two
UTC quote
As some of you know I do healthy bit of scooter wrenching outside of my normal employment. I've got a few rules I operate by since I am in a strong scooter market and there is an existing business in my city with employees and ownership I respect very much; because of this I only take referrals from people I have met previously or from others who know me.

Someone on this side of the MV fence gave out my information and I was able to get the scooter back on the road in a couple days time. At the time I didn't think it was a big enough of a job to go handing the guy a bill, so we struck up a deal for a P125/150 engine he had. He brought the engine over and lo and behold it turned out to be a P200 engine. I offered him a little cash for it since the trade seemed a bit too in my favor, but he insisted I take it anyway.

Thanks!
@slowride avatar
UTC

Hooked
1965 vnb, 2008 Yamaha Vino, 2003 Genuine Nauti Stella, '82 Bajaj truck (Ape)

Hooked
@slowride avatar
1965 vnb, 2008 Yamaha Vino, 2003 Genuine Nauti Stella, '82 Bajaj truck (Ape)
UTC quote
wanna sell the p200 lump?
pm me
OP
@sfvsr avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
a lambretta or two

Ossessionato
@sfvsr avatar
a lambretta or two
UTC quote
slowride wrote:
wanna sell the p200 lump?
pm me
I'm gonna pop it open and go through it quick. I also have a PX200 EFL engine, so I've got to decide which one I'll be putting in a VBB I'm building with a Pk fork. Not that it matters, seeing as it will all be going up for sale.
@scooterraton avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2 - Many

Ossessionato
@scooterraton avatar
2 - Many
UTC quote
Re: Thanks for the referral - somebody!
SFvsr wrote:
He brought the engine over and lo and behold it turned out to be a P200 engine. I offered him a little cash for it since the trade seemed a bit too in my favor, but he insisted I take it anyway.
Good scooter karma coming your way!
@santos avatar
UTC

1975 Rally 200

@santos avatar
1975 Rally 200
UTC quote
Re: Thanks for the referral - somebody!
SFvsr wrote:
As some of you know I do healthy bit of scooter wrenching outside of my normal employment. I've got a few rules I operate by since I am in a strong scooter market and there is an existing business in my city with employees and ownership I respect very much; because of this I only take referrals from people I have met previously or from others who know me.

Someone on this side of the MV fence gave out my information and I was able to get the scooter back on the road in a couple days time. At the time I didn't think it was a big enough of a job to go handing the guy a bill, so we struck up a deal for a P125/150 engine he had. He brought the engine over and lo and behold it turned out to be a P200 engine. I offered him a little cash for it since the trade seemed a bit too in my favor, but he insisted I take it anyway.

Thanks!
I hope to get over to see you in the next week or so...
OP
@sfvsr avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
a lambretta or two

Ossessionato
@sfvsr avatar
a lambretta or two
UTC quote
It's a party over here.
@speed_kills avatar
UTC

Addicted
Mostly Lambrettisti

Addicted
@speed_kills avatar
Mostly Lambrettisti
UTC quote
He is not joking.
UTC

Addicted
Vespa PX200

Addicted
Vespa PX200
UTC quote
Good things happen when you play fair
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0122s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0029s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]