My local Vespa dealer (Vespa Lexington in Lexington, KY) is having a holiday party with a special guest--a Vespa 946!

Find out more here: http://vespalexington.com/blog/

They also have a few hard-to-find scooters in stock, including a pre-owned MP3 500, a Genuine Blackjack, and a Genuine Psycho. I don't work for Vespa Lexington, by the way; they're just great guys who have done a lot for the local community, so I wanted to pass along the holiday party invitation.

From their website:

Come celebrate with us as we unveil history! The limited production, Vespa 946 is a handmade scooter that encompasses both the future and past of Vespa scootering. It will be here with us, but for a very limited time. Come see for yourself this Friday the 13th. The lucky owner will be picking it up and we want you to have the opportunity to see such a sleek beast before she slips out the door. This is truly a one of a kind scooter & the only one in the state of Kentucky!

When: THIS Friday, 12.13.13 | 7:00pm
Where: Vespa Lexington
198 Moore Drive
Suite 102
Lexington, KY 40503
Come join us as we celebrate good food, great friends and the chance to drool over a must have luxury icon. Seriously, you don't want to miss this! And hey, while your are here, take 15% off any in stock accessories! Happy Holidays!!!