@stickyfrog avatar
UTC

Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s

Moderatus Rana
@stickyfrog avatar
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s
UTC quote
Yeah not much to look at but if it works as well as their intercom systems it will make up for it. Though it does look to be a little pricey for them.
@canopus avatar
UTC

Addicted
Mp3 500

Addicted
@canopus avatar
Mp3 500
UTC quote
Quote:
aimed at motorcyclists
So... it's only useful for third-person view?
@drweside avatar
UTC

Addicted
BV 350

Addicted
@drweside avatar
BV 350
UTC quote
80's personal-video-camera styling aside, the specs look pretty good. It's priced to compete with the GoPro3, and the Sena hardware ecosystem is a plus. I wish the GoPro3 came with Bluetooth 4.0, but it may be a while before that happens.
@david_masse avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2016 Vespa GTS 300 i.e. ABS sold, 2010 Vespa GTS 300 ie Super (sold) & 2003 Honda Shadow VT750 ACE (sold) & 2006 Vespa LX150 (sold)

Ossessionato
@david_masse avatar
2016 Vespa GTS 300 i.e. ABS sold, 2010 Vespa GTS 300 ie Super (sold) & 2003 Honda Shadow VT750 ACE (sold) & 2006 Vespa LX150 (sold)
UTC quote
... says "water resistant"... Really?

GoPros rock (and swim)!!!
@maxx28 avatar
UTC

Addicted
GTS 300 Super

Addicted
@maxx28 avatar
GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
I love how everyone is trying to outdo gopro, and it is not working.
@david_masse avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@david_masse avatar
UTC quote
stickyfrog wrote:
Yeah not much to look at but if it works as well as their intercom systems it will make up for it. Though it does look to be a little pricey for them.
I have to say that Sena's bluetooth helmet system is simply amazing. Much better than my Honda Civic (which is pretty good) and worlds better than our BMW X3 that sucks at bluetooth.
@stickyfrog avatar
UTC

Moderatus Rana
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s

Moderatus Rana
@stickyfrog avatar
MP3 250 and 2 MP3 500s
UTC quote
davidmasse wrote:
stickyfrog wrote:
I have to say that Sena's bluetooth helmet system is simply amazing. Much better than my Honda Civic (which is pretty good) and worlds better than our BMW X3 that sucks at bluetooth.
Yeah my wife says that it sounds perfectly clear even when I am at speed with the shield cracked open. Sounds way better than the bluetooth in her VW.
@aviator47 avatar
UTC

2006 PX 150 & Malossi Kitted Malaguti Yesterday (Wife's)

@aviator47 avatar
UTC quote
stickyfrog wrote:
davidmasse wrote:
stickyfrog wrote:
Yeah my wife says that it sounds perfectly clear even when I am at speed with the shield cracked open. Sounds way better than the bluetooth in her VW.
Mrs AV wanted nothing to do with a helmet communicator, UNTIL we had to make a 2AM ride on unlighted mountain roads across the island of Milos to get from the ferry to our hotel. Did a "test ride" a couple of days before the trip and she now swears by our SENAs. No noise, and excellent volume and clarity even with a hearing loss. And, extremely easy to operate.
@david_masse avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@david_masse avatar
UTC quote
Aviator47 wrote:
stickyfrog wrote:
davidmasse wrote:
stickyfrog wrote:
Mrs AV wanted nothing to do with a helmet communicator, UNTIL we had to make a 2AM ride on unlighted mountain roads across the island of Milos to get from the ferry to our hotel. Did a "test ride" a couple of days before the trip and she now swears by our SENAs. No noise, and excellent volume and clarity even with a hearing loss. And, extremely easy to operate.
And its equally amazing with earplugs. It's simply a wonder.
@aviator47 avatar
UTC

@aviator47 avatar
UTC quote
davidmasse wrote:
And its equally amazing with earplugs. It's simply a wonder.
And at 2 for $228, how could I have resisted!

But back to cams, if it is typical SENA quality, It's probably a good buy, although, I am very partial to Drift, which does a great job and doesn't look like a dorky box sticking out from your helmet like the ever popular you know who.
@revtotheredline avatar
UTC

Addicted
2013 Honda CBR500RA ABS, 2005 Vespa PX150 w/ GickSpeed 177

Addicted
@revtotheredline avatar
2013 Honda CBR500RA ABS, 2005 Vespa PX150 w/ GickSpeed 177
UTC quote
Only 1080/30p. Sad
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0147s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0038s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]