@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
I have just booked a deal for the four days during AV in New Orleans.

It is a room with two queen size beds at the Hilton Riverside where AV will take place. If anyone is interested in sharing this room with me let me know.

There are a few details that need to be worked out yet such as our parking fee during the rally. The Riverside Hilton daily fee is $35 Wha? emoticon Hopefully we will have a deal on the parking from VCOA.

Internet connection is an extra $15 a day.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Charge is $230 for half of the reservation.

Happy Holidays

Max
@blackrod avatar
UTC

Addicted
2005 GT200L

Addicted
@blackrod avatar
2005 GT200L
UTC quote
Riding to Amerivespa?
Hi Max

Are you thinking of riding your Vespa to New Orleans? I am debating about going now:). Didn't realize you are one state over in Kansas.

Best,
Ross
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Max will ride from Kansas. There will be others riding from Colorado though the majority maybe cannonball riders. 8)
OP
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
Re: Riding to Amerivespa?
blackrod wrote:
Hi Max

Are you thinking of riding your Vespa to New Orleans? I am debating about going now:). Didn't realize you are one state over in Kansas.

Best,
Ross
PM sent.

CD it is exhilarating to make up one's mind. I am stoked. Will do it in two days on the way there and maybe an Iron Butt on the way back.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0094s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0027s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]