@olestra avatar
UTC

Hooked
2009 Piaggio mp3 500ie "Ephie"
Joined: UTC
Posts: 240
Location: Denver CO
 
Hooked
@olestra avatar
2009 Piaggio mp3 500ie "Ephie"
Joined: UTC
Posts: 240
Location: Denver CO
UTC quote
froggieposition wrote:
LC353 wrote:
vyatka wrote:
Bill Dog wrote:
Being stung in the balls by a wasp.

Bill xxx
Hitting yourself hard in the balls after Being stung in the balls by a wasp.
I think I see a trend developing here.
Is this turning into one of those things where everything listed is followed by "...in the balls."? (Except Miss froggie's childbearing experience of course.)
Childbirth... In the balls.

Reminds me of how fortune cookies are always "...in bed" after the fortune.
wife and I always append "...with corpses" gives horror and humor in one go.
@nomad68 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Back on a 125cc!
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1145
Location: High Wycombe UK
 
Molto Verboso
@nomad68 avatar
Back on a 125cc!
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1145
Location: High Wycombe UK
UTC quote
Re: ball flick
T5bitza69 wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
Having electrodes attatched to your genitals and then being flogged senseless with a knotted rope?
that sounds fantastic ..... where do you go for said procedure
Currently this is only available in my head, I haven't seen it anywhere else
@fleece avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
1991 Vespa T5 Pole Position, 2008 Vespa S 125, 2023 Piaggio MP3 300HPE Sport
Joined: UTC
Posts: 4150
Location: Staffordshire England
 
Ossessionato
@fleece avatar
1991 Vespa T5 Pole Position, 2008 Vespa S 125, 2023 Piaggio MP3 300HPE Sport
Joined: UTC
Posts: 4150
Location: Staffordshire England
UTC quote
kicking a tap..
my old gaffa (RIP) used to have a saying:

"that's the worst thing you can do that is.."

"what?"

"wiping your arse on a broken bottle"

he was an ex-con, i never asked if he'd had it done..
UTC

Hooked
'01 ET4
Joined: UTC
Posts: 384
Location: chicago, IL USA
 
Hooked
'01 ET4
Joined: UTC
Posts: 384
Location: chicago, IL USA
UTC quote
Re: ball flick
Nomad68 wrote:
T5bitza69 wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
Having electrodes attatched to your genitals and then being flogged senseless with a knotted rope?
that sounds fantastic ..... where do you go for said procedure
Currently this is only available in my head, I haven't seen it anywhere else
well, there is that scene from Casino Royale...poor Daniel Craig.
@nomad68 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Back on a 125cc!
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1145
Location: High Wycombe UK
 
Molto Verboso
@nomad68 avatar
Back on a 125cc!
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1145
Location: High Wycombe UK
UTC quote
Re: ball flick
bulivye wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
T5bitza69 wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
Having electrodes attatched to your genitals and then being flogged senseless with a knotted rope?
that sounds fantastic ..... where do you go for said procedure
Currently this is only available in my head, I haven't seen it anywhere else
well, there is that scene from Casino Royale...poor Daniel Craig.
Im proud to say I have never seen an entire James Bond film, just bits and pieces.....

But I might search for this scene
@froggieposition avatar
UTC

Thunder Thief
2010 GTS 300 Super & 2015 Kawasaki Concours 1400 ABS
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2360
Location: in the blue ridge mountains of Virginia... on the trail of the lonesome pine..."
 
Thunder Thief
@froggieposition avatar
2010 GTS 300 Super & 2015 Kawasaki Concours 1400 ABS
Joined: UTC
Posts: 2360
Location: in the blue ridge mountains of Virginia... on the trail of the lonesome pine..."
UTC quote
Re: ball flick
Nomad68 wrote:
bulivye wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
T5bitza69 wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
Having electrodes attatched to your genitals and then being flogged senseless with a knotted rope?
that sounds fantastic ..... where do you go for said procedure
Currently this is only available in my head, I haven't seen it anywhere else
well, there is that scene from Casino Royale...poor Daniel Craig.
Im proud to say I have never seen an entire James Bond film, just bits and pieces.....

But I might search for this scene
Lol. I am not sure how I feel about this.
@nomad68 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Back on a 125cc!
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1145
Location: High Wycombe UK
 
Molto Verboso
@nomad68 avatar
Back on a 125cc!
Joined: UTC
Posts: 1145
Location: High Wycombe UK
UTC quote
Re: ball flick
froggieposition wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
bulivye wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
T5bitza69 wrote:
Nomad68 wrote:
Having electrodes attatched to your genitals and then being flogged senseless with a knotted rope?
that sounds fantastic ..... where do you go for said procedure
Currently this is only available in my head, I haven't seen it anywhere else
well, there is that scene from Casino Royale...poor Daniel Craig.
Im proud to say I have never seen an entire James Bond film, just bits and pieces.....

But I might search for this scene
Lol. I am not sure how I feel about this.
Just close your eyes and pretend it didn't happen
@t5bitza69 avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
T5s
Joined: UTC
Posts: 17005
Location: The West Of Yorkshire ... Gods Country
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
@t5bitza69 avatar
T5s
Joined: UTC
Posts: 17005
Location: The West Of Yorkshire ... Gods Country
UTC quote
bang on
LC353 wrote:
you *never* hear a guy say 'I think I might like another kick in the balls some day'. Just sayin.
jason manford 2007
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee
 

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com


All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.


[ Time: 0.0124s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0025s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]