Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:33 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:33 am linkquote
kshansen wrote:
Madison Sully wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Madison Sully wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Sep 1st is imminent. Camping sites close, kids back to school etc. Summer is over?
Hey, hey, hey now, enough of that crap.
OK then just in the northern states
Man, you hit me where I live....
Wife just picked up the pool closing kit yesterday, so snowblower time is getting close!
Okay, guess we're close.

Several years ago I'd forgotten and left old gas in the engine over the summer. Six inches of snow in November, pulled out the blower, (which had always started on the second pull), yanked the rope a dozen times, then noticed that it was frayed....and two pulls later was holding the handle and 6 inches of rope. I shoveled.

So now I'm sure it's empty all summer, and test it out at least week before I expect to need it.
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:46 am

Hooked
GTS 300, Malaguti 150
Joined: 19 Nov 2018
Posts: 287
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
 
Hooked
GTS 300, Malaguti 150
Joined: 19 Nov 2018
Posts: 287
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:46 am linkquote
I put STA-BIL in the tank for summer storage on the blower and in the lawnmower during winter. Let the motors run a little while to get it well dispensed.
Next season two pulls and their off and running.
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:53 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2021 Vespa GTS300 HPE Racing 60's, 2019 BMW K1600GT Sport, 2019 Ural Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 8313
Location: Toronto
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2021 Vespa GTS300 HPE Racing 60's, 2019 BMW K1600GT Sport, 2019 Ural Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 8313
Location: Toronto
Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:53 am linkquote
fledermaus wrote:
kshansen wrote:
Madison Sully wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Madison Sully wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Sep 1st is imminent. Camping sites close, kids back to school etc. Summer is over?
Hey, hey, hey now, enough of that crap.
OK then just in the northern states
Man, you hit me where I live....
Wife just picked up the pool closing kit yesterday, so snowblower time is getting close!
Okay, guess we're close.

Several years ago I'd forgotten and left old gas in the engine over the summer. Six inches of snow in November, pulled out the blower, (which had always started on the second pull), yanked the rope a dozen times, then noticed that it was frayed....and two pulls later was holding the handle and 6 inches of rope. I shoveled.

So now I'm sure it's empty all summer, and test it out at least week before I expect to need it.
So in Wisconsin when is that? Sept?
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:07 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:07 am linkquote
Harbinger wrote:
fledermaus wrote:
kshansen wrote:
Madison Sully wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Madison Sully wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Sep 1st is imminent. Camping sites close, kids back to school etc. Summer is over?
Hey, hey, hey now, enough of that crap.
OK then just in the northern states
Man, you hit me where I live....
Wife just picked up the pool closing kit yesterday, so snowblower time is getting close!
Okay, guess we're close.

Several years ago I'd forgotten and left old gas in the engine over the summer. Six inches of snow in November, pulled out the blower, (which had always started on the second pull), yanked the rope a dozen times, then noticed that it was frayed....and two pulls later was holding the handle and 6 inches of rope. I shoveled.

So now I'm sure it's empty all summer, and test it out at least week before I expect to need it.
So in Wisconsin when is that? Sept?
Seems like it sometimes. We've had snow early as the end of October. Northern part of the state can get it a lot sooner.
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:18 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 8142
Location: Latina (Italy)
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 8142
Location: Latina (Italy)
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:18 am linkquote
... i finished the cartridges for my Hatsan AT 44 ... it works like this..?
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:42 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2021 Vespa GTS300 HPE Racing 60's, 2019 BMW K1600GT Sport, 2019 Ural Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 8313
Location: Toronto
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2021 Vespa GTS300 HPE Racing 60's, 2019 BMW K1600GT Sport, 2019 Ural Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 8313
Location: Toronto
Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:42 am linkquote
fledermaus wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
fledermaus wrote:
kshansen wrote:
Madison Sully wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Madison Sully wrote:
waspmike wrote:
Sep 1st is imminent. Camping sites close, kids back to school etc. Summer is over?
Hey, hey, hey now, enough of that crap.
OK then just in the northern states
Man, you hit me where I live....
Wife just picked up the pool closing kit yesterday, so snowblower time is getting close!
Okay, guess we're close.

Several years ago I'd forgotten and left old gas in the engine over the summer. Six inches of snow in November, pulled out the blower, (which had always started on the second pull), yanked the rope a dozen times, then noticed that it was frayed....and two pulls later was holding the handle and 6 inches of rope. I shoveled.

So now I'm sure it's empty all summer, and test it out at least week before I expect to need it.
So in Wisconsin when is that? Sept?
Seems like it sometimes. We've had snow early as the end of October. Northern part of the state can get it a lot sooner.
I grew up in Montreal. We'd often have snow at Halloween so I understand. Here in Toronto it isn't nearly as bad.
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:17 pm

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8735
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8735
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:17 pm linkquote
RP Tech wrote:
I put STA-BIL in the tank for summer storage on the blower and in the lawnmower during winter. Let the motors run a little while to get it well dispensed.
Next season two pulls and their off and running.
I will sta-bil the lawn mower but not the snow blower.
Snow blower gas tank drained, carb drained, run it with starting fluid to get all the gas out of the jets and the leave the top off the tank and the plug out of the carb for a few weeks till it is completely dry.
I do this because sometimes we can go a year or two without having to use the snow blower.
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:18 pm

eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
 
eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:18 pm linkquote
Barrel
Smile



Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:32 pm

Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 8142
Location: Latina (Italy)
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 8142
Location: Latina (Italy)
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:32 pm linkquote
You have a cheerful expression today ... I'm happy for you.
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:45 pm

eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
 
eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:45 pm linkquote
End
My life is one endless pit of misery.

Bill x
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:11 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 8142
Location: Latina (Italy)
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 8142
Location: Latina (Italy)
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:11 am linkquote
... and my no ..? I know you are suffering but believe me, i have been there and I am passing by and you can believe me in this, i imagine what you are going through with the disadvantage that several Italian hospitals are still at the time of the ancient Romans.
12 hours of waiting in E.R. in red code every time there are many, the difference between living and dying and in the last two years it has happened to me 4 times (and i am no longer operable!)
But we have to move on, there are no alternatives ...
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:21 am

eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
 
eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:21 am linkquote
Cut
It was a joke.

Bill x
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:48 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 8142
Location: Latina (Italy)
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 8142
Location: Latina (Italy)
Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:48 am linkquote
I don't know you but i know you're a good person, sorry if i inadvertently bothered you.
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:49 am

eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
 
eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:49 am linkquote
Gift
Gah ! You didn't bother me.

It was a joke.

Bill x
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:11 am

Member
'20 Supertech
Joined: 13 Jul 2019
Posts: 28
Location: New Orleans, LA
 
Member
'20 Supertech
Joined: 13 Jul 2019
Posts: 28
Location: New Orleans, LA
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:11 am linkquote
WEB-Tech wrote:
I will sta-bil the lawn mower but not the snow blower.
My dealer has a demo of all the fuel stabilizers where they took a screw and left them in... I'll take a picture next time i'm in. Spoiler alert... I will not put stabil in anything I own ever again. I'm not 100% sure of the timeline ie how many years they have been sitting but there were one or two stand outs that haven't broken down any.
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:04 pm

Addicted
Joined: 17 Sep 2017
Posts: 503

 
Addicted
Joined: 17 Sep 2017
Posts: 503

Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:04 pm linkquote
AKentPhoto wrote:
My dealer has a demo of all the fuel stabilizers where they took a screw and left them in... I'll take a picture next time i'm in. Spoiler alert... I will not put stabil in anything I own ever again. I'm not 100% sure of the timeline ie how many years they have been sitting but there were one or two stand outs that haven't broken down any.
What's with the suspense? Just tell us.
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:46 pm

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:46 pm linkquote
Hmmm...
I was too, but I moved on a while ago.....



Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:01 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:01 am linkquote
Glanced out the window this morning and saw a squirrel with a 2" white tip on his tail. I've seen albino squirrels, but not this. Wonder if i'ts a bleach job.

Sorry about the bad picture quality.... but you get the idea.



Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:13 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2021 Vespa GTS300 HPE Racing 60's, 2019 BMW K1600GT Sport, 2019 Ural Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 8313
Location: Toronto
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2021 Vespa GTS300 HPE Racing 60's, 2019 BMW K1600GT Sport, 2019 Ural Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 8313
Location: Toronto
Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:13 am linkquote
fledermaus wrote:
Glanced out the window this morning and saw a squirrel with a 2" white tip on his tail. I've seen albino squirrels, but not this. Wonder if i'ts a bleach job.

Sorry about the bad picture quality.... but you get the idea.
Oh no! Please don't tell me it's coming back in style. It may start in the animal kingdom but before you know it the millennials will be doing it...



Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:28 pm

Hooked
GTS 300 HPE
Joined: 08 Sep 2019
Posts: 108
Location: Washington State, USA
 
Hooked
GTS 300 HPE
Joined: 08 Sep 2019
Posts: 108
Location: Washington State, USA
Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:28 pm linkquote
First I saw a humongous Pink garbage truck (marked with breast cancer awareness). Never thought I'd see a pink garbage truck. Sadly I was driving so couldn't snap a picture. Pulled over to drive through for coffee, and coming out with my coffee, I see a purple garbage truck!



Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:54 pm

Addicted
Joined: 17 Sep 2017
Posts: 503

 
Addicted
Joined: 17 Sep 2017
Posts: 503

Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:54 pm linkquote
That's not a garbage truck.
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:43 pm

Ossessionato
LXV 150 3v ie. Midnight Blue (Sold) Now Honda Zoomer X
Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Posts: 3629
Location: Kingdom of Lanna
 
Ossessionato
LXV 150 3v ie. Midnight Blue (Sold) Now Honda Zoomer X
Joined: 06 Dec 2010
Posts: 3629
Location: Kingdom of Lanna
Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:43 pm linkquote
Re: Hmmm...
fledermaus wrote:
I was too, but I moved on a while ago.....
WHAT? How can you move on? Move away more like

Built by trolls in Trollhättan.

Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Molto Verboso
2021 GTS 300 HPE +2013 GTS 300ie
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 1557
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
 
Molto Verboso
2021 GTS 300 HPE +2013 GTS 300ie
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 1557
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:23 pm linkquote
WEB-Tech wrote:
I will sta-bil the lawn mower but not the snow blower.
Snow blower gas tank drained, carb drained, run it with starting fluid to get all the gas out of the jets and the leave the top off the tank and the plug out of the carb for a few weeks till it is completely dry.
I do this because sometimes we can go a year or two without having to use the snow blower.
Forgive my ignorance as one who has never used the stuff...

What is sta-bil ?
Some additive to prevent gasoline from freezing?
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:26 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8735
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni
Joined: 13 Oct 2012
Posts: 8735
Location: Ashburn, Va. Home to the Internet
Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:26 am linkquote
Fudmucker wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
I will sta-bil the lawn mower but not the snow blower.
Snow blower gas tank drained, carb drained, run it with starting fluid to get all the gas out of the jets and the leave the top off the tank and the plug out of the carb for a few weeks till it is completely dry.
I do this because sometimes we can go a year or two without having to use the snow blower.
Forgive my ignorance as one who has never used the stuff...

What is sta-bil ?
Some additive to prevent gasoline from freezing?
Keeps it from going bad.
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:14 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:14 am linkquote
WEB-Tech wrote:
Fudmucker wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
I will sta-bil the lawn mower but not the snow blower.
Snow blower gas tank drained, carb drained, run it with starting fluid to get all the gas out of the jets and the leave the top off the tank and the plug out of the carb for a few weeks till it is completely dry.
I do this because sometimes we can go a year or two without having to use the snow blower.
Forgive my ignorance as one who has never used the stuff...

What is sta-bil ?
Some additive to prevent gasoline from freezing?
Keeps it from going bad.
Yeah...if it can freeze it's already bad.
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Molto Verboso
GTV300 (wife's)
Joined: 08 Nov 2014
Posts: 1655
Location: Central New York
 
Molto Verboso
GTV300 (wife's)
Joined: 08 Nov 2014
Posts: 1655
Location: Central New York
Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:04 pm linkquote
fledermaus wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
Fudmucker wrote:
WEB-Tech wrote:
I will sta-bil the lawn mower but not the snow blower.
Snow blower gas tank drained, carb drained, run it with starting fluid to get all the gas out of the jets and the leave the top off the tank and the plug out of the carb for a few weeks till it is completely dry.
I do this because sometimes we can go a year or two without having to use the snow blower.
Forgive my ignorance as one who has never used the stuff...

What is sta-bil ?
Some additive to prevent gasoline from freezing?
Keeps it from going bad.
Yeah...if it can freeze it's already bad.
Well as the coldest it might get in Pretoria is 41ºF I don't think one has to worry about freezing anything!
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:20 am

Molto Verboso
2021 GTS 300 HPE +2013 GTS 300ie
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 1557
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
 
Molto Verboso
2021 GTS 300 HPE +2013 GTS 300ie
Joined: 12 Dec 2017
Posts: 1557
Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:20 am linkquote
Pretoria has dropped below 0C on occasion...

as in a night or two every decade or so.



Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:11 pm

eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
 
eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:11 pm linkquote
This
Oh Woody



Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:54 am

Banned
2009 GTS 250, 2013 Buddy 125, 2014 Triumph Bonneville
Joined: 23 Apr 2016
Posts: 2038
Location: North Jersey
 
Banned
2009 GTS 250, 2013 Buddy 125, 2014 Triumph Bonneville
Joined: 23 Apr 2016
Posts: 2038
Location: North Jersey
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:54 am linkquote
Looks like he's looking for a friend that was discarded.
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:19 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 8142
Location: Latina (Italy)
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956
Joined: 21 Jul 2007
Posts: 8142
Location: Latina (Italy)
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:19 am linkquote
... excuse me but ... this topic is really strange ... I missed six posts ago, then Bill came and ... poof! "Where are they? What happened?"
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:48 am

Ossessionato
BV350, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125
Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 3473
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
 
Ossessionato
BV350, Primavera 150, Yamaha Zuma 125
Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 3473
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota
Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:48 am linkquote
A car with six window flags. I was riding so I couldn't get a picture. Anyone in the USA has seen them; small flags, an American flag or sports teams, in a plastic mount that clip onto car windows. Outside the US, I don't know if you have them -- if not that's one embarrassment you've been spared.

It was a joke with my kids and me; one flag was not remarkable but if we saw two American flags we would say "There goes the President!" The car I saw today must have been from the United Nations!
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:14 am

eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
 
eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:14 am linkquote
Ice
Mole Magnum



⬆️    About 2 months elapsed between posts    ⬇️
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:27 pm

Rocket Man
GTS 300 ABS 'Drake', GTS 250 (sold), LX 150 and Delta IV rocket. ( Retired. Not my problem anymore)
Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 1933
Location: Space Coast Florida
 
Rocket Man
GTS 300 ABS 'Drake', GTS 250 (sold), LX 150 and Delta IV rocket. ( Retired. Not my problem anymore)
Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 1933
Location: Space Coast Florida
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:27 pm linkquote
Sometimes you just need another look...



Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:40 pm

MV Santa
GTS250, 1960 VBA, 1975 VBC, 1980 P200E cutdown
Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4561
Location: Sedgwick, Kansas
 
MV Santa
GTS250, 1960 VBA, 1975 VBC, 1980 P200E cutdown
Joined: 04 May 2010
Posts: 4561
Location: Sedgwick, Kansas
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:40 pm linkquote
flordian wrote:
Sometimes you just need another look...
At first I looked to see if she was topless.
⬆️    About 27 days elapsed between posts    ⬇️
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:43 pm

Rocket Man
GTS 300 ABS 'Drake', GTS 250 (sold), LX 150 and Delta IV rocket. ( Retired. Not my problem anymore)
Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 1933
Location: Space Coast Florida
 
Rocket Man
GTS 300 ABS 'Drake', GTS 250 (sold), LX 150 and Delta IV rocket. ( Retired. Not my problem anymore)
Joined: 12 Oct 2008
Posts: 1933
Location: Space Coast Florida
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:43 pm linkquote
Why?



Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:51 pm

Veni, Vidi, Posti
MP3 500, GTS 250 (both 2008 MY), 2012 Honda NC700 DCT, 2014 Can Am Spyder RT
Joined: 02 Mar 2013
Posts: 6783
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
MP3 500, GTS 250 (both 2008 MY), 2012 Honda NC700 DCT, 2014 Can Am Spyder RT
Joined: 02 Mar 2013
Posts: 6783
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:51 pm linkquote
flordian wrote:
Why?
French?
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:07 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:07 am linkquote
Out for a walk the other day....



Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:10 am

eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
 
eeee-bip
BMW R1100RT - The Paperweight Royal Enfield 500 Trials
Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 18153
Location: South East Great England of Britishland
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:10 am linkquote
Spot
You don't see many Hyundai Velosters in blue do you ?

Bill x
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:20 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2021 Vespa GTS300 HPE Racing 60's, 2019 BMW K1600GT Sport, 2019 Ural Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 8313
Location: Toronto
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2021 Vespa GTS300 HPE Racing 60's, 2019 BMW K1600GT Sport, 2019 Ural Gear Up
Joined: 21 May 2017
Posts: 8313
Location: Toronto
Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:20 am linkquote
fledermaus wrote:
Out for a walk the other day....
Ha! Though maybe a bit sad. I watched a documentary recently about people that live in their cars. It was pretty sad as some of them seemed like legitimately good people that had just caught a few bad breaks. Some of them actually had jobs but rent in some parts of the US (it was a US doc) is so expensive they can't afford a place. A few had because of bad spouses or roommates etc been evicted and just couldn't get a place as every landlord checks against a list and if you're on it you're pretty screwed.
Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:16 am

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
 
Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS 2013 BV 350
Joined: 13 Sep 2012
Posts: 10353
Location: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:16 am linkquote
Harbinger wrote:
fledermaus wrote:
Out for a walk the other day....
Ha! Though maybe a bit sad. I watched a documentary recently about people that live in their cars. It was pretty sad as some of them seemed like legitimately good people that had just caught a few bad breaks. Some of them actually had jobs but rent in some parts of the US (it was a US doc) is so expensive they can't afford a place. A few had because of bad spouses or roommates etc been evicted and just couldn't get a place as every landlord checks against a list and if you're on it you're pretty screwed.
Yeah, had to wonder what was up. I know folks who just throw their trash on the floor in their pickups, but this is over the top. Homelessness is certainly a possibility.
  DoubleGood Vespa Design  

All Content Copyright 2005-2021 by Modern Vespa. All Rights Reserved.

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.

Shop on Amazon Smile with Modern Vespa

[ Time: 0.4406s ][ Queries: 7 (0.4159s) ][ Debug on ][ 209 ][ Thing One ]