OP
UTC

Hooked
2009 250 GTS Super

Hooked
2009 250 GTS Super
UTC quote
So I impulse bought a GoPro because REI had a 20% off coupon. I havn't opened the package yet because I'm still debating whether this thing is just a complete waste of $400.

The marketing for this camera is incredible. It is basically super high resolution videos of people doing super awesome stuff like jumping out of planes, scuba diving in the great barrier reef, running around with Lions in Africa etc.

They make you feel like YOURE the one doing all the awesome stuff. They're very good at making you feel like a super hero, that is until you buy it and you realize you don't do anything cool and it collects dust.

Having said that, I primarily bought it because I'm a show jumper and thought having the video footage would help out my riding. Also I think it would be cool to do some ride-along footage on my Vespa.

However, after youtubing some gopro videos of show jumping, you can't really dissect anything since it is just the horses head bobbing up and down. I guess you could study timing, pace and taking the proper line.

It seems to me like after 4 or 5 videos of a Vespa lane-splitting traffic would get old quick. no?

Do any of you guys have GoPros? Do you guys still use it after the new-toy phase? What do you guys use it for?
@flordian avatar
UTC

Rocket Man
GTS 300 ABS 'Drake', GTS 250 (sold), LX 150 and Delta IV rocket. ( Retired. Not my problem anymore)

Rocket Man
@flordian avatar
GTS 300 ABS 'Drake', GTS 250 (sold), LX 150 and Delta IV rocket. ( Retired. Not my problem anymore)
UTC quote
I bought the gopro2 hero with the wifi and remote. Thought it would be cool to record some rides. That got old fairly quick. I then spent more $ on a special harness to mount the gopro on my dogs. Got some great vids. But, it now just sits in a drawer. As you say, collecting dust. So, yeah, buyers remorse after a month. Should have used the money for a shock upgrade. Just my opinion.
@techenigma avatar
UTC

Addicted
2007 Vespa GT200 - 2010 Vespa GTS 300 Super - 2013 Piaggio BV 350

Addicted
@techenigma avatar
UTC quote
Have one, going to buy another one. I use it all the time, I record every time I go out for a ride. Its an excellent deterrent to jackasses, and some of the more spirited drivers I encounter on the road.

I currently have a Hero 3 black edition, and will be buying either the same one or a hero 3+ very soon. I want one positioned looking forward, and one looking behind me. With it connected via WiFi to my smartphone I would have a live action view of things behind me and it would be invaluable in an accident situation which is my use for GoPro's thus far.
@blackrod avatar
UTC

Addicted
2005 GT200L

Addicted
@blackrod avatar
2005 GT200L
UTC quote
I bought a GoPro Hero 3+ Silver Edition a month ago for the upcoming ScootNM Rally. I plan on doing a video storytelling documentary on the trip and plan on incorporating time lapse and video.

It really depends on what you want to do with it. As long as you will use it and show the videos to your fellow scooter friends and your family, then I think it is great.

Best,
Ross
OP
UTC

Hooked
2009 250 GTS Super

Hooked
2009 250 GTS Super
UTC quote
Techenigma wrote:
Have one, going to buy another one. I use it all the time, I record every time I go out for a ride. Its an excellent deterrent to jackasses, and some of the more spirited drivers I encounter on the road.

I currently have a Hero 3 black edition, and will be buying either the same one or a hero 3+ very soon. I want one positioned looking forward, and one looking behind me. With it connected via WiFi to my smartphone I would have a live action view of things behind me and it would be invaluable in an accident situation which is my use for GoPro's thus far.
Interesting. Can you speak a little more about the "jackass deterrent"? Do people see you have a camera on your helmet and drive more sensibly around you? Is it because they are afraid you have their license plate?

What do you do with the videos after your rides? Do you delete them if it is incident free or do you upload all of them, etc.
@aviator47 avatar
UTC

2006 PX 150 & Malossi Kitted Malaguti Yesterday (Wife's)

@aviator47 avatar
2006 PX 150 & Malossi Kitted Malaguti Yesterday (Wife's)
UTC quote
I bought a Drift Stealth 170 HD a couple of years ago for $150. Liked the form factor, and it was on sale, due to a new model being released. Use it a couple of time a year, and knew that would be the case. Thus, did not go for the most expensive goodie out there. Does a great job, is reliable, and is unobtrusive when helmet mounted. And, when it is in the drawer, I don't feel I have a big investment collecting dust.

May not be that an action cam, per se, is not cost effective. Might just be the specific model you chose. Why buy a top of the line jackhammer when all you want to do is swat flies?
@vyatka avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
'61 GS150Cushman '63 GS160, '74 Primavera, '77 Rally 200,'80 P200E '05 PX150,'13 946,'64 Vyatka VP150,'77 Vyatka-Elektron,'07 GTS250, '63Tula200M

Molto Verboso
@vyatka avatar
'61 GS150Cushman '63 GS160, '74 Primavera, '77 Rally 200,'80 P200E '05 PX150,'13 946,'64 Vyatka VP150,'77 Vyatka-Elektron,'07 GTS250, '63Tula200M
UTC quote
I have my eyes on Sony action cam. The newest edition has many significant improvements. Splashproof without plastic case, image stabilization and ultra slow motion could be deal breaker to me. It also can be used as a regular camcorder (optional cradle).
I've been Sony fan since 1990s'. A handycam I bought in 1996 is still in perfect working condition. Even then Sony image stabilization feature was excellent.
@judy avatar
UTC

World Traveler
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa

World Traveler
@judy avatar
UTC quote
I have a Contour and like it better than the old GoPro. You can turn it around 360,unlike the GoPro. About the same money. I think the newer generations of the GP are better than the one i had before the Contour. Do some research and see which one you'd like. Good luck. Their fun. I gave mine to Yano to use in the CB.
@scooterraton avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2 - Many

Ossessionato
@scooterraton avatar
2 - Many
UTC quote
It really depends on what you want to do. I have an old GP low def that I use on some group rides. Picked it up at Costco for $100. The quality is OK not great, but I'm not making feature films...just group rides that get maybe 100 hits.

I've gotten $100 worth of fun out of it and more!
@wmak avatar
UTC

Moto Giro Titan
2009 GTS 250 Super Lucrezia Borgia, 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada, Little Big Red,2020 Zero SR/S, Zeus, Electric Dragon

Moto Giro Titan
@wmak avatar
2009 GTS 250 Super Lucrezia Borgia, 2013 Ducati Hyperstrada, Little Big Red,2020 Zero SR/S, Zeus, Electric Dragon
UTC quote
My sons gave me a GoPro 3 for Christmas, took it snorkeling in January at Key Largo. I'm still perfecting my ride video technique, but so far I am enjoying it.
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
We are planning on using our GoPro 3 Black on a quadcopter to film the start of the scooter cannonball. We've used it for scout outings but I'm not very good with it on the scoot.
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)
UTC quote
I got one for Christmas a year ago. I use it for recording autocross rides and an occasional scooter or motorcycle ride. These videos are best when something happens, like a spin in the car or close riding with friends. But, in general, it is difficult to get anyone interested in watching one for more than a few minutes. Good photos win every time.
UTC

Molto Verboso
07 LX50

Molto Verboso
07 LX50
UTC quote
There for catching that special moment lol
@techenigma avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@techenigma avatar
UTC quote
noeltazz wrote:
Interesting. Can you speak a little more about the "jackass deterrent"? Do people see you have a camera on your helmet and drive more sensibly around you? Is it because they are afraid you have their license plate?
I can't really speak to why exactly they respond to the notion that I am recording them, as I am not them. I have noticed however that people do in fact notice the camera, and instantly either stop the offending behavior or try to get as far away from me as possible.

I record everything as I mentioned, and if it was an uneventful ride and I don't care to put the video in my archives then I just delete it. I have a 3 terabyte HDD dedicated to storing my video's. I only upload them to YouTube if I care to edit them, and display them otherwise they're for my viewing only.
@victor1 avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2011 LX150ie two tone expresso

Molto Verboso
@victor1 avatar
2011 LX150ie two tone expresso
UTC quote
After watching Mudnman's link I think it should be renamed "Stupid Cam" Laughing emoticon Total amazing!!
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
There are a lot of dumb ones on the video, and a lot of stunts that go bad. But this is still my favorite idiot on two wheels.

I got a GoPro3+ today, for the Cannonball. Hopefully I'll get some decent footage out of it.
@tomjasz avatar
UTC

Grievance Farmer

Grievance Farmer
@tomjasz avatar
UTC quote
Aviator47 wrote:
I bought a Drift Stealth 170 HD a couple of years ago for $150. Liked the form factor, and it was on sale, due to a new model being released. Use it a couple of time a year, and knew that would be the case. Thus, did not go for the most expensive goodie out there. Does a great job, is reliable, and is unobtrusive when helmet mounted. And, when it is in the drawer, I don't feel I have a big investment collecting dust.

May not be that an action cam, per se, is not cost effective. Might just be the specific model you chose. Why buy a top of the line jackhammer when all you want to do is swat flies?
^^^^The best piece of advise I got when I looked at cameras. Thanks again Al!
@cubsking99 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2007 Yamaha Vino 125

Ossessionato
@cubsking99 avatar
2007 Yamaha Vino 125
UTC quote
I've tried a variety of cameras over the years. Most of mine have been Contour brand, like Judy.

Sometimes you get cool results. (E.g. when I wiped out into a sand pit on my track day, when I had Goose shooting some from the back of OAD's bike at one of the previous Gatherings) Sometimes, not so much. (When I had it mounted on my bike and it kept tipping up, giving a great view of the trees and sky but not so much of the road...)

My main problem is that I just haven't found/taken the time to do anything with the videos I've shot. Most of my videos have serious problems with image stabilization. I'm not sure if that was from the mount or from just the quality of the camera, but it meant that without a lot of time-consuming work getting it fixed, it's practically unwatchable.

Also, I was trying to use 2 cameras to record in 3D. Without them being in a single chassis, it's very hard. Add in the jitter (which wasn't the same for both videos), and it just never quite turned out.

Now, my next adventure is to try using a real 3D camera (on a cell phone, an HTC Evo 3D) and see if that turns out better...

If you're going to be dedicated enough to do something with the video, it's worthwhile. If not, it will end up being just an expensive paperweight.

Mark
@blackrod avatar
UTC

Addicted
2005 GT200L

Addicted
@blackrod avatar
2005 GT200L
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
I got one for Christmas a year ago. I use it for recording autocross rides and an occasional scooter or motorcycle ride. These videos are best when something happens, like a spin in the car or close riding with friends. But, in general, it is difficult to get anyone interested in watching one for more than a few minutes. Good photos win every time.
I think part of the problem is that just shooting a scooter ride is not very exciting to watch. What is needed is a story to tell through video. If you are making a video, here are things to consider:

Who is your audience?
What is the central message?
What is the story outline?
What shots do you want to capture?
How will you gather shots to create a video?

A video should not be more than 5 minutes in my opinion. Otherwise people will get bored.

One of my photo mentors who received his PhD in History of Photography at University of New Mexico under Beaumont Newhall gave me the following quote about photographers (and is applicable to video producers):

"He or she has nothing to say.. but they say it so well."

Meaning it is easy to snap the shutter or shoot video but the hardest part is to tell a story that is relavent/important based on your audience and central message.

Just food for thought from someone who is a former artist

Best,
Ross
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
blackrod wrote:
I think part of the problem is that just shooting a scooter ride is not very exciting to watch. What is needed is a story to tell through video. If you are making a video, here are things to consider:

Who is your audience?
What is the central message?
What is the story outline?
What shots do you want to capture?
How will you gather shots to create a video?

A video should not be more than 5 minutes in my opinion. Otherwise people will get bored.

One of my photo mentors who received his PhD in History of Photography at University of New Mexico under Beaumont Newhall gave me the following quote about photographers (and is applicable to video producers):

"He or she has nothing to say.. but they say it so well."

Meaning it is easy to snap the shutter or shoot video but the hardest part is to tell a story that is relavent/important based on your audience and central message.

Just food for thought from someone who is a former artist

Best,
Ross
All very good advice Ross. I just shoot things that I will like to watch. I keep them and enjoy reviewing them occasionally. I made a film of an autocross one time using four different camera locations for four runs. Piecing them together made it much better than just a single run. But it wasn't something most people wanted to see. I like having the videos for myself and continue to shoot rides and races. It is worth having for my use.

Attached here is one a friend made in 2012. I am the stoic starter and designed the course, but he used his nice skills in editing the footage. It had a great soundtrack at one time but YouTube must have deleted it.

@scoot avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Vespa 946

Molto Verboso
@scoot avatar
Vespa 946
UTC quote
This might get long..... (but it's from a photographers perspective)

I bought the GoPro2 HD when it first came out. Thought it'd be nice to have in my camera case and use on 'specialty' stuff. I was told before I bought it (by another guy with a gopro) "Don't buy it, you'll never use it, you can always borrow mine." I thought there was NO way I'd let it sit....... well.....there it sat.

Once the GoPro Hero + Black edition came out....I bought that one because it had addressed a handful of issues I had with my first unit. Well...maybe only just one key one, and that was being able to see the camera view with my iPhone. I always found that, with my first gopro, that while reviewing footage, I was never 100% happy with my placement because something simple was always in the frame. A tiny bit of my topcase or a tiny bit of my license plate frame. It was never perfect. So being able to see what is in my entire frame (without the use of the lcd backback) was amazing to me.

The video quality is damn unbeatable for this price range...

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ANY SORT OF INTERESTING MOVIE....you need to change of the mounting positions every few miles. Nobody wants to watch a four or five minute film from the same stagnant mounting position. So to make a great film, you need to mount it, ride a little, re position it, ride a little, re position it, ride a little...you get the point. You'll have to work a bit in order to make something worth while.

I just made the 360 degree, swivel, tilt, spin, go around the whole scooter helmet mount. It's amazing. (stay tuned for videos)

Mounting to the mirrors is a bad idea. Too much wobble. Have to mount to your helmet or suction cup to the front legshield or side of body. Think: solid mounting positions.

You'll burn through batteries in video mode; so pick up three or four if you are going on some super long scootin' excursion.

Anything else........hmmmmm.......I'll add more later if I think of anything!!!!
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Scoot wrote:
Mounting to the mirrors is a bad idea. Too much wobble. Have to mount to your helmet or suction cup to the front legshield or side of body. Think: solid mounting positions.
Anyone try a front fender mount? I'm trying to think of the best place for the cannonball where I will not be stopping to adjust and don't want the drag on my helmet for 300 miles.
@scoot avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
Vespa 946

Molto Verboso
@scoot avatar
Vespa 946
UTC quote
I wouldn't trust the suction cup mount so you'd have to use one of the supplied 3m sticky mounts. Haven't tried it though so not positive.

Another note....when mounted to the scooter, I use one of those retractable name badge holders and mount that on the gopro and attach it somewhere to me or the scooter. The last thing I want to do is try and track down where my gopro fell off and hope that it wasn't run over. Heck, put a shoe string around it, just try to keep it from being run over or hitting someone else if it falls off.
@paddlenround avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2013 Vespa LX150ie, 1968 Vespa Sprint 150

Ossessionato
@paddlenround avatar
UTC quote
Love my GoPro and use it regularly. I am stoked to try it kayaking this summer. Here is a vid I made last Winter. I will be make a few more once I get a little time.

Watch that in HD with full screen. Fun stuff!
UTC

The Host with the Toast

The Host with the Toast
UTC quote
only a waste if you don't use it or need it..
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Scoot wrote:
I wouldn't trust the suction cup mount so you'd have to use one of the supplied 3m sticky mounts. Haven't tried it though so not positive.

Another note....when mounted to the scooter, I use one of those retractable name badge holders and mount that on the gopro and attach it somewhere to me or the scooter. The last thing I want to do is try and track down where my gopro fell off and hope that it wasn't run over. Heck, put a shoe string around it, just try to keep it from being run over or hitting someone else if it falls off.
Fishing line, float back and a carabineer are what I use when the GoPro is on our kayak with the kayak mount.
@djhancock avatar
UTC

Hooked
2012 GTS 300 Super

Hooked
@djhancock avatar
2012 GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
Having this video of me riding on the Indianapolis Speedway and MotoGP track made it worth it to me. There are a few other videos on my Channel that I still enjoy watching from time to time. The main thing is to make yourself use it. Unfortunately too many people use them once or twice and then stick them in a drawer.

http://youtu.be/Dujz496IeBk
UTC

Molto Verboso
07 LX50

Molto Verboso
07 LX50
UTC quote
Your Stella for sale vid is not available on mobile .
Why are vids left this way?
@djhancock avatar
UTC

Hooked
2012 GTS 300 Super

Hooked
@djhancock avatar
2012 GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
Thanks for reminding to check into that. I learned something new. Some music owners prevent videos from being viewed online without permission. There is a setting on each video that allows you to "acknowledge ownership" of the music. Now that I've done that, my "Stella for Sale" video is available on mobile devices.
@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
UTC quote
Because we are talking about the GoPro, I tried to use mine on Sunday. It would record for 7 seconds, then turn itself off. I looked at every setting I could think of and couldn't find anything. Any ideas out there?
@tommylittlescooter avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
BV200, P200E (2),V90 and now a Big Ruckus

Molto Verboso
@tommylittlescooter avatar
BV200, P200E (2),V90 and now a Big Ruckus
UTC quote
Can't justify the need for one. All my riding is done on straight flat roads, so I just enjoy watching other's videos.
@raputtak avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2016 GTS 300 Super - red, of course.

Ossessionato
@raputtak avatar
UTC quote
Like others above, my toy box of full of ambitions. Videoing [!] is a hobby all unto itself, with a time and money commitment comparable to most every pastime.

I, too, have tried the GoPro thing. Topcase mount: too shaky, Rear facing nacelle mount: boring, Suction mount in back of leg shield: not bad - good when overtaking a long ride, Handlebar mount: good, but boring for long rides, Mirror mount, good if a RAM mount is used, Chest mount: best so far.

Not tried the helmet mount as I have seen videos where the POV swings about wildly as the rider turns his head.

I have PowerDirector 12 to edit videos. Very good, if a little pricey.

I have learnt that the key is some serious pre-planning as mentioned above. Hours of looking at the rears of the three scooters ahead is not good.

Back to the GoPro. Worst features are that tiny screen on the front that gives the status and 'one-button-does-everything' (well, two buttons). How many times have I turned the thing on only to find that it is in snap shot mode and not video mode? The buttons are hard to work wearing gloves, the status screen is hard to seen with these old eyes.

Video quality is superb once you process the MP4 into a normal standard, either with the free converter of with PD12. I do not like the fish-eye effect.

At the Dogwood rally I mostly used my Sony HDR-CX260V.
@raputtak avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@raputtak avatar
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
Because we are talking about the GoPro, I tried to use mine on Sunday. It would record for 7 seconds, then turn itself off. I looked at every setting I could think of and couldn't find anything. Any ideas out there?
Put another quarter in the meter?

I presume you have checked the battery charge., auto-power off,vibration?

Might have a dog there - check the GoPro forum: http://goprouser.freeforums.org/
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Raputtak wrote:
Video quality is superb once you process the MP4 into a normal standard, either with the free converter of with PD12. I do not like the fish-eye effect.
If you have/use Lightroom there is a GoPro camera profile available that corrects most of the fisheye effect. The $19.95 a month photographer's creative cloud subscription is excellent value since you get the full Photoshop as well as Lightroom continuously updated. Adobe has stated that there will be no price increase for that subscription as long as you keep it once you subscribe. While not as robust for video it does have some video tools that are useful built in.
@cubsking99 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2007 Yamaha Vino 125

Ossessionato
@cubsking99 avatar
2007 Yamaha Vino 125
UTC quote
The free editor from GoPro, now called GoPro Studio, used to be called Cineform Studio. It was one of the most highly-regarded video editing solutions before it's purchase, and I imagine that it's become even better for editing GoPro videos since then.

Plus, the price is certainly right!

If you're looking for video format conversions, my preferred tool is called Super. It's fast, creates great quality files, converts just about every format imaginable, and best of all, free!
@wmak avatar
UTC

Moto Giro Titan

Moto Giro Titan
@wmak avatar
UTC quote
djhancock wrote:
Having this video of me riding on the Indianapolis Speedway and MotoGP track made it worth it to me. There are a few other videos on my Channel that I still enjoy watching from time to time. The main thing is to make yourself use it. Unfortunately too many people use them once or twice and then stick them in a drawer.

http://youtu.be/Dujz496IeBk
Awesome ride! I saw my buddy Carl, then I saw me! I took a screen shot of me passing on your left.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@judy avatar
UTC

World Traveler

World Traveler
@judy avatar
UTC quote
Al has the right answer. I'm a electronic moron. I like the videos but the editing gets me. I should use the Contour more but i do loan it it out. So it's getting used. Dropped to much cash on that little puppy tho. Lianna has it right now to film the CB. So it's all good. Should of gone with a cheaper one.
@paddlenround avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@paddlenround avatar
UTC quote
judy wrote:
Al has the right answer. I'm a electronic moron. I like the videos but the editing gets me.
There are many easy to use video applications. I suggest Muvee:

http://www.muvee.com/

Awesome and does it all automatically. You upload the vid, upload some music and it makes you a really nice video. Great stuff!
UTC

Molto Verboso
07 LX50

Molto Verboso
07 LX50
UTC quote
WLeuthold wrote:
It's in the settings for sure.I'll look.One time I had a delay on pic and missed all my shots.
The time my vids were 10 seconds I looked in the manual I googled.
My friend liked your STI vid.

Djhancock Tks for tip on music settings on utube .
@bendcyclist avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2006 GTS 250ie in Silver

Molto Verboso
@bendcyclist avatar
2006 GTS 250ie in Silver
UTC quote
I just used my GoPro 3 to take some wide angle photos while hiking at Zion National Park. They are outstanding. I'll post some tomorrow.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0323s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0130s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]