@detroitscootergirl avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
2009 S 150

Enthusiast
2009 S 150
UTC quote
Came out the Dearborn Farm Market to find your beautiful orange S50 parked behind my Bianca. Made my day Happy riding (hope you're a MV'er)!
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@lc353 avatar
UTC

Addicted
nope
Location: I'm going there, but I like it here, wherever this is.

Addicted
@lc353 avatar
nope
UTC quote
MV token
It's times like that when MV business cards would come in handy. Or an MV wooden nickel personalized with your forum/'biker name'...I think there are still a few places that make them. It would be kinda cool to see how many you could collect from fellow MVers if that ever caught on.
OP
UTC

Enthusiast
2009 S 150

Enthusiast
2009 S 150
UTC quote
I love that idea! My Dad is a member of the VVA (Vietnam Veterans of America) and his old Chapter had a bunch of those wooden nickels made with the VVA logo on one side and "Welcome Home" on the other. Used to always have one in my car to give to someone who was wearing Vietnam Vet hat or had a license plate. Always gave me the best feeling when I got to hand one out
@lc353 avatar
UTC

Addicted
nope

Addicted
@lc353 avatar
nope
UTC quote
DetroitScooterGirl wrote:
I love that idea! My Dad is a member of the VVA (Vietnam Veterans of America) and his old Chapter had a bunch of those wooden nickels made with the VVA logo on one side and "Welcome Home" on the other. Used to always have one in my car to give to someone who was wearing Vietnam Vet hat or had a license plate. Always gave me the best feeling when I got to hand one out
I thought it would be a pretty cool thing too. Of all the people lurking around this site, there must be someone who has a connection to a wooden nickel manufacturer...no?
@cyberlizard avatar
UTC

Addicted
2001 ET4 190cc

Addicted
@cyberlizard avatar
2001 ET4 190cc
UTC quote
Geocachers use wooden nickles for trading. There might be some good hits here: https://www.google.com/search?q=geocaching+wooden+nickels
@blue_beastie avatar
UTC

Hooked
1985 Honda Aero NH80 (blue, upjetted), 2006 Vespa GT200 (vintage green)

Hooked
@blue_beastie avatar
1985 Honda Aero NH80 (blue, upjetted), 2006 Vespa GT200 (vintage green)
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0144s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0075s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]