@ckaiserca avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2013 GTV 300 ie "Victoria" Concept 2 Model D "River of Pain"

Molto Verboso
@ckaiserca avatar
UTC quote
While driving with my wife in the car to a family picnic today we were passed by a few guys on Harleys patched as Amigos MC. Several miles later we were passed by a sizeable group of Hells Angels. It's the first time I've seen any full patch bikers on the roads of Ontaro. It was totally uneventful, but it reminded me of something that happened around 30 years ago.

When I was in university in New Mexico back in the 80's while returning to school late one Sunday night, I saw lots of headlights in my rear view mirror. I suddenly found myself surrounded by a HUGE group of Bandidos MC riders. They stayed around my car on a fairly deserted highway for several miles. I don't think I've ever been more nervous in my life.
@ravenlore avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
2009 GTS 250ie "Jigokuchou" 2001 ET2 "Luna"

Molto Verboso
@ravenlore avatar
2009 GTS 250ie "Jigokuchou" 2001 ET2 "Luna"
UTC quote
Oh...wow. I'd have been scared shitless.

Pardon my blunt language.
@judy avatar
UTC

World Traveler
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa

World Traveler
@judy avatar
2007 LX150 Daring Plum Leonardo Da Vespa
UTC quote
My parents were friends with a family that had 3 boys. They were like my brothers. One became a US Marshall. He had to guard the Hells Angel snitch back in the late 60's early 70's. He says by far,hands down, the most scared he's ever been. They had to move him constantly. He was no wuss by any means. There's a chapter over in MA near where i grew up (in NY) that killed some people and then killed the snitch. While you don't hear about them to much anymore (terrorists get all the airtime) they are still has gnarly as ever.
OP
@ckaiserca avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso

Molto Verboso
@ckaiserca avatar
UTC quote
Biker gangs have been a big problem in Canada.

The was a drawn out biker war between The Rock Machine and the Hells Angels in Quebec from around 1994 until 2002. The "war"left more than 150 people dead. The war eventually ended because of public outcry over the deaths of innocent bystanders. Investigations led to the incarceration of over 100 bikers.

In 2006 8 men were found murdered near Shedden, ON. 6 of them were full patch members of the Bandidios. The two others were Bandidos associates. Police described this as an internal cleansing of the Bandidos organization. The six suspects who were later convicted were all either members or probationary members of the Bandidos.

In April 2009, over 156 members of the Hells Angels were arrested in Quebec, New Brunswick, France and the Dominican Republic mostly in connection to crimes related to the Biker war. The arrests solved at least 22 murders committed between 1992 and 2009.
@tommylittlescooter avatar
UTC

Molto Verboso
BV200, P200E (2),V90 and now a Big Ruckus

Molto Verboso
@tommylittlescooter avatar
BV200, P200E (2),V90 and now a Big Ruckus
UTC quote
A few years ago, I went to a weekly biker event at an almost local pub with my P200 and a buddy on a Hog. Was totally nervous pulling in, but we walked in and ordered a few anyway. I walked outside to see a few Outlaws (noticed the 1% patches) checking out my P200. I was at ease and saw no foul moods. They liked it and I chatted awhile with them. Last year during bike week, I was passed by about 50 of them and even got few waves and thumbs up. I'm no hard ass anal vintage guy and I would love a BV350 or GTS in my carport, but I have never had such a reaction while on my BV200.
@froggieposition avatar
UTC

Thunder Thief
2010 GTS 300 Super & 2015 Kawasaki Concours 1400 ABS
Location: in the blue ridge mountains of Virginia... on the trail of the lonesome pine..."

Thunder Thief
@froggieposition avatar
Location: in the blue ridge mountains of Virginia... on the trail of the lonesome pine..."
UTC quote
A good family friend was a hell's Angel. He was a good and kind man to us. If we came to visit and shady stuff was bout to happen he would simply say you don't want to be here right now. Warning heeded. He was one of my parents closest friends since elementary school. Passed from cancer.
@froggieposition avatar
UTC

Thunder Thief

Thunder Thief
@froggieposition avatar
UTC quote
Some bad. Some good.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0302s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0106s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]