@tunin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Granturismo + gts300

Hooked
@tunin avatar
Granturismo + gts300
UTC quote
Hello all, does anyone have access to Piaggio parts catalogue, I am looking for the part number for the face lifted gts led turn signals. I wanna order them but I can't find the part number.

I found the on this site but they are 80euros each + I would need a different relay. http://www.davemoto.com/index.php?a=697 Not sure if thse are original Piaggio/Vespa?
@cdwise avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GTS 300, Buddy 125

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@cdwise avatar
GTS 300, Buddy 125
UTC quote
Sponsor AF1Racing has parts diagrams on their website and can get euro turn signals if you want them. Though I didn't think there was any difference on the GTS. There is on the smaller scoots because the turn signals aren't far enough apart for DOT import. You can switch them without a problem as we did on the Sports City and Genuine Buddy.
@jrstone avatar
UTC

Hooked
2010 Vespa GTS 300 Super

Hooked
@jrstone avatar
2010 Vespa GTS 300 Super
UTC quote
cdwise wrote:
Sponsor AF1Racing has parts diagrams on their website and can get euro turn signals if you want them. Though I didn't think there was any difference on the GTS. There is on the smaller scoots because the turn signals aren't far enough apart for DOT import. You can switch them without a problem as we did on the Sports City and Genuine Buddy.
He just wants the new style ones with the built-in LED strips for running lights. They look good.
OP
@tunin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Granturismo + gts300

Hooked
@tunin avatar
Granturismo + gts300
UTC quote
Thank you guys for your input, yes indeed, I want the new looks of the 2014Euro or the 2015US with the led strips in them like the ones on the photos linked above ... I wanna pimp my ride a bit.
jrstone wrote:
cdwise wrote:
He just wants the new style ones with the built-in LED strips for running lights. They look good.
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
The new style 2014 Euro signals with led running lights are not cheap. They are about $70 a side for front, and the rear ones are about $30-35 each., so about $180-200 to replace all 4. They look pretty cool, so I might get a set and see how they look on the bike. I'm not sure if they are plug and play with the earlier harness.
The big problem I see with these is that if the LEDs go out, and it has been my experience that they do, you are really SOL if the fixtures are out of stock, and it's a lot more than the $1 or 2 you can replace the bulb for in the previous blinker.
OEM Numbers are
front sx 1D000476
front dx 1D000475
rear dx 1D000477
reaf sx 1D000478
OP
@tunin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Granturismo + gts300

Hooked
@tunin avatar
Granturismo + gts300
UTC quote
@axeflint avatar
UTC

Vespa GTS 250i.e. 2009 black

@axeflint avatar
Vespa GTS 250i.e. 2009 black
UTC quote
Guys, who knows about that front turn signals - http://www.sip-scootershop.com/en/products/indicator+piaggio+front+right+_pi000475 ???
What the soket BAZ9s is as in descrition written?
Will it simply replace my original 2009 signals or not?!

More here: http://www.easyparts.nl/Lh_Front_Turn_Indicator_(2014_model)_(Genuine%20Parts)-p3658149.html
⚠️ Last edited by Axeflint on UTC; edited 1 time
OP
@tunin avatar
UTC

Hooked
Granturismo + gts300

Hooked
@tunin avatar
Granturismo + gts300
UTC quote
Hi, I do not think it would be a plug and play on the older 300's as it is an LeD, it would need an led modulator/p...
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0590s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0089s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]