@rudechem avatar
UTC

Addicted
2009 LX 150 Black (Francesco), 2009 LX 150 Portofino Green (Aubrey)
Location: Chicago proper, not the burbs...not that there's anything wrong with that

Addicted
@rudechem avatar
2009 LX 150 Black (Francesco), 2009 LX 150 Portofino Green (Aubrey)
Location: Chicago proper, not the burbs...not that there's anything wrong with that
UTC quote
I'm upset I missed this. Been dealing with a new addition to my family. I welcomed a little boy in February and the riding has taken a back seat. My Vespa (and the missus's Buddy Italia) has taken a back seat to my kid lately. He's a quarter Italian so i'm guessing he will be riding a fine Italian machine like his parents one of these days. As of now, who knows when i'll take a long trip out again.

El Rudo Quimico!
OP
@fledermaus avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS (on the bench) 2017 BV 350

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fledermaus avatar
2007 LX150 2015 GTS (on the bench) 2017 BV 350
UTC quote
Video of ride down from Mindoro Cut. Not a GoPro, but gives an idea. Should have had the camera facing backward to catch the riders. Nerd emoticon

@wleuthold avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@wleuthold avatar
2006 Vespa GT (Rocket): 2005 Vespa GT (Razzo): 2007 Vespa GT (Vanessa): 2009 Yamaha Zuma 125: 2018 Yamaha Xmax (Big Ugly), 2023 Vespa GTS300 (Ghost)
UTC quote
Re: Very Sorry to have missed this
Rudechem wrote:
I'm upset I missed this. Been dealing with a new addition to my family. I welcomed a little boy in February and the riding has taken a back seat. My Vespa (and the missus's Buddy Italia) has taken a back seat to my kid lately. He's a quarter Italian so i'm guessing he will be riding a fine Italian machine like his parents one of these days. As of now, who knows when i'll take a long trip out again.

El Rudo Quimico!
That kid is going to give you lots of enjoyment in the future. I was lucky enough to have my son Sam along for this ride, making it a very special time for both of us. Enjoy him now and in the future. You are in for a treat.
Sam at the New Glarus Brewery on Sunday after we left the gathering.
Sam at the New Glarus Brewery on Sunday after we left the gathering.
@bob_copeland avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2013 Vespa 300 Super, 2022 Kymco AK 550

Ossessionato
@bob_copeland avatar
2013 Vespa 300 Super, 2022 Kymco AK 550
UTC quote
Small Taverns in Wisconsin
Bill Leuthold,

Thanks for remembering the bar bill in that Tavern
in Mindoro. Yes, believe it or not, three beers and
three sodas $11.00. I was flabbergassed - I gave
the guy a $5 tip. I have been to long in big city
price shock.

Love those small town bars. Another adventure on
the scooter trail.

Bob Copeland
Minnesota
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.1249s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0988s) ][ Debug on ][ 313 ][ Thing One ]