@drscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted
2007 GTS 250ie 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 803 2005 Sportster 883XL 2010 GTS 300ie

Addicted
@drscooter avatar
UTC quote
Okay, not many people here from the mighty St. Louis an odd city indeed. I'm not advertising, just posting a link to our new Vespa Dealer, Moto Europa

http://motoeuropastl.com/about/

if you want to follow along. Below is a bit of what was written, picture too

In addition, we are connected to the Moto Complex including; the Moto Museum, a collection of over 100 motocycles spanning over 100 years, the Triumph Grill, a unique & upscale motorcycle-themed restaurant, Hotel Ignacio and the latest addition is Baiku Sushi Lounge located in Hotel Ignacio. Baiku offers some of the most fresh sushi you will find anywhere! This upscale NY style sushi lounge has an atmosphere that you won't want to miss!

Now, I have been to the Triumph Cafe before seeing a show as this is just a block or two from the city's most well known music and theater districts. The food is pretty good, they have motorcycles hanging from the ceiling and a museum of like a 100 bikes, many Vespas. I've picked up a part are two from the shop.

However, I needed tires on the Ducati. Now for other bikes I've bought them at a discount on-line then been ripped off by dealers putting them on. Sure, a lot of Dealers get a bad rap but I had to pay almost $200 to put a set on my Vespa and that is just crazy to me.

Now these guys, sell and services Vespas, Piaggios, Trriumphs and of course Ducatis as well as a few more. I wanted a set of Michelin Pilot Road 4, after some research. They are expensive but my stock tires were in shreds after only 5,000 miles. These are very highly rated and the Vespa has the Michelin City Grips which have so far proven to be great.

The tires (Pilot 4) were about $30 more than online but they charged $70 to mount them both. While I was there I had them change out my front Sprocket 15T to a 14t sprocket. I read it gives the bike much better manners in city stop and go traffic, so far that seems very true. Since it will do 120 mph taking a little off the top ain't going to bother me, so far about 85 is my top. If you are not on a track and you pass 100mph IMO you are an idiot. Mind you, the saying is any one who drives faster than me is an idiot and any one who drives slower is a moron. Also had them add a little box to make the rear turn signals into run/ stop/turn which gives a much bigger picture. They also all flash 3 or 4 times in about one second before staying on, for me a nice touch.

Since they will set up a time and just let you hang out I wondered around the place, yes I looked at the bikes first. The new old style Triumphs brought back visions of my High School Daze (not misspelled) hey it was the summer of love. Then I walked into the Cafe which is pretty big the foods good too but I opted for "The Best Steak House" as I know the area and it's, shall we say "different" then what you would expect, fairly cheap and cafeteria style. Good burgers and Gyros (pronounced very un-Greek) you know Jirow. Has this New York vibe, the main cook does not turn around he yells "Next" and you yell your order if you are next.

Back to the bike joint, I did not realize they had a "Fancy" Modern Hotel and a Sushi Bar, this is one hell of a bike shop. The Museum was closed that day, due to a "Special" event but it's cool too. Anyway, if you are in the "Lou" and need someone to look at or buy a Scooter, or other bikes or just eat this is very different kind of "shop" than I have ever been to.

I could actually go on but I've written enough, I only posted the link because to talk about the "Whole" Operation. Like I said, as a child of the 60's it's pretty far out...... Nerd emoticon Nerd emoticon

Damn, them Triumphs look good. Oh ya, I bought a Ducati T-Shirt when I went to pay my bill and they said "on the house" we want to keep you coming back. They are all separate operations but in one big building so you can just walk from one to the other just going down different hallways a few feet. Clown emoticon Clown emoticon
⚠️ Last edited by DrScooter on UTC; edited 4 times
UTC

Hooked
2009 MP3 400

Hooked
2009 MP3 400
UTC quote
Too Cool..........glad to see they got Vespa and a choice is available now.
@spuds avatar
UTC

Hooked
2019 BV 350, 2016 300 GTS Super Sport, 2016 150 LXV

Hooked
@spuds avatar
UTC quote
Re: St.Louis New Vespa Dealer is Far-Out
DrScooter wrote:
Okay, not many people here from the mighty St. Louis an odd city indeed.
Here's one member from the StL area. Out in Imperial, to be exact. If you've even been out to the Blue Owl in Kimmswick. Before it was the Blue Owl it was Ma Greens, which was like an old speak easy, of sorts. We used to ride our bicycles as 14-15 year olds over to Ma Greens. Ma would sell us two beers for something like 50 cents each. But ONLY TWO!!!! Didn't want us riding our bikes off as drunk little kids, or anything. Razz emoticon

My wife went to Lindbergh School District (better known as the LSD) and we met at Miz-zou.

If you ever bought a pair of Earth Shoes back in the day, there's a good chance I was the one who helped you with fitting the correct size. I worked at both the Crestwood and Northwest Plaza stores.

We've been in Houston for 37 years and love it here. Our thing has always been boats to go out fishing in the Gulf. Vespas are a new thing for us and they are more fun than we could have ever imagined. They are exploding in popularity, especially in the historical Heights area, where we live.

What part of StL are you from?
UTC

Hooked
2009 MP3 400

Hooked
2009 MP3 400
UTC quote
Oh wow, loved the Blue Owl, years ago my current brother in law lived around the corner from it in Kimmswick. Pies and breakfast, the two best things. Used to do motorcycle rides to the Blue Owl for breakfast to start a day of riding.
OP
@drscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@drscooter avatar
UTC quote
Spuds wrote:
DrScooter wrote:
Okay, not many people here from the mighty St. Louis an odd city indeed.
Here's one member from the StL area. Out in Imperial, to be exact. If you've even been out to the Blue Owl in Kimmswick. Before it was the Blue Owl it was Ma Greens, which was like an old speak easy, of sorts. We used to ride our bicycles as 14-15 year olds over to Ma Greens. Ma would sell us two beers for something like 50 cents each. But ONLY TWO!!!! Didn't want us riding our bikes off as drunk little kids, or anything. Razz emoticon

My wife went to Lindbergh School District (better known as the LSD) and we met at Miz-zou.

If you ever bought a pair of Earth Shoes back in the day, there's a good chance I was the one who helped you with fitting the correct size. I worked at both the Crestwood and Northwest Plaza stores.

We've been in Houston for 37 years and love it here. Our thing has always been boats to go out fishing in the Gulf. Vespas are a new thing for us and they are more fun than we could have ever imagined. They are exploding in popularity, especially in the historical Heights area, where we live.

What part of StL are you from?
Been to the Blue Owl a few times, took my mother this summer for her Birthday. Also (sometimes) make the "Apple Butter" Festival

Oh yes, I'm a U.City Boy (High Schools are very important in St.Louis) University City =egghead liberal. However Bob Gale/ Back to the Future writer/ Nelly and a few more are from University City. My father was the City Planner for many years.
@caplan avatar
UTC

Hooked
Triumph Bonneville T120

Hooked
@caplan avatar
Triumph Bonneville T120
UTC quote
I'm not too far from St. Louis and definitely plan to visit the Moto Complex.

Moto complex, Ted Drewes, and the City Museum. What a fun day that would be...
UTC

Hooked
2009 MP3 400

Hooked
2009 MP3 400
UTC quote
Had the opportunity to ride the ferris wheel on the roof. Rides like that usually don't bother me but that one got to me. It felt like you were going out over edge of the building. It's a interesting place.
OP
@drscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@drscooter avatar
UTC quote
caplan wrote:
I'm not too far from St. Louis and definitely plan to visit the Moto Complex.

Moto complex, Ted Drewes, and the City Museum. What a fun day that would be...
is that Bentonville, Arkansas ? I have a couple of very good friends who live there. If you have not been to Forest Park for awhile, they have redone the "Grand Basin" at the bottom of the Art Museum. Restored it like it was for the 1904 Worlds Fair, it's pretty amazing.
OP
@drscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@drscooter avatar
UTC quote
The "City Museum" in the old days, before the Lawyers, used to be able to just set your kids free. They would disappear down these "rat holes" too small for adults. We would sit and have fancy coffee and have the kids meet us a certain time. I mean we would check out the place, very cool but that was before the whole roof thing, a fun place.
@caplan avatar
UTC

Hooked
Triumph Bonneville T120

Hooked
@caplan avatar
Triumph Bonneville T120
UTC quote
Yup, that's the same Bentonville. I did not see the grand basin when we were there over the summer. I'm ready to go back soon. We stayed in the Central West End and played in University City. Got a Fitz's soda. Mmmmm.
@javakid avatar
UTC

Hooked
2023 Vespa GTS

Hooked
@javakid avatar
2023 Vespa GTS
UTC quote
Will be checking this place out soon!
OP
@drscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@drscooter avatar
UTC quote
Mara, she works at the District Hair Salon. (She has worked all over the USA, New York, Miami, must be something about Bentonville, she's been there about 12 years) I've known her since I was 15, she sent me a picture a year back of my Ducati Cafe Racer (the only picture I know of it. She's great person, married to a guy named Richard and they raise horses down there. She's about the closest friend I got, spooky. When my father died she was hundreds of miles away, she called me within an hour or two. Said she didn't know why but she had to call .............

I've been there, never got to spend much time. I should really see her and her horses. Richard is pretty cool too ......... the "Loop" grew up there. Used to work at Street Side Records. When anyone bought three records, we threw in a pack of rolling papers, it was the Summer of Love -- Peace --

I also worked at Blueberry Hill, everyone who's been to the Loop knows that place. Also required was going to the Mid-Night Movie, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" they started showing it around 1976 still plays every Saturday at Midnight.
@pfh avatar
UTC

Hooked
'80 P200E, '09 Buddy 150 Italia

Hooked
@pfh avatar
'80 P200E, '09 Buddy 150 Italia
UTC quote
Heh. I'm in South STL now, but I grew up in U. City. The Loop before it was fashionable.

I haven't been to the Moto Europa shop yet, but the local club has started to use it as a jump-off point for rides and such.
@79_limited avatar
UTC

Enthusiast
GTS 250 Lambretta TV175

Enthusiast
@79_limited avatar
GTS 250 Lambretta TV175
UTC quote
Glad to hear of a new dealership being added and not subtracted.

I really enjoyed the St. Louis rally this year.
OP
@drscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@drscooter avatar
UTC quote
[quote="PFH"]Heh. I'm in South STL now, but I grew up in U. City. The Loop before it was fashionable.

I haven't been to the Moto Europa shop yet, but the local club has started to use it as a jump-off point for rides and such.[/quote

not to sound too St. Lou, I'm U. City 1972 ......... you ?

Water Polo/ Spring Board Diver (hippy) ........... you - lived South Side when I was in SLU
OP
@drscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@drscooter avatar
UTC quote
[quote="DrScooter"]
PFH wrote:
Heh. I'm in South STL now, but I grew up in U. City. The Loop before it was fashionable.

I haven't been to the Moto Europa shop yet, but the local club has started to use it as a jump-off point for rides and such.[/quote

not to sound too St. Lou, I'm U. City 1972 ......... you ?

Water Polo/ Spring Board Diver (hippy) ........... you - lived South Side when I was in SLU
My family actually lived on West Gate till I was 5 ( Father, just graduated from Washington University (hence the University City name) started an Architectural Firm that was in the "Loop" I remember the Street Cars. Mind I too lived in the Loop well before it was fashionable or should I say fell out of favor. It's hopping now but I'm old only go down on Special events, Chuck Berry still plays but I saw him back in about 2003 can't believe he is still alive. In the late 1070's and the early 1980's -Mara (known as Maraleen) owned Side Street Hair Salon and Chris and I owned Side Street Records (kind of a fake shop) we closed every Tuesday to go to the Oyster Bar Down Town) for the Crab Legs. If your old, I was the guy who ran Heart Break Hotel between 1982 and 1985 --- Dennis, from the Oyster Bar (as well as many Music people are still friends) -- Every go down the alley to Protsel at 2 A.M. for fresh Rye (just had a Cigar box to toss your money in) then to the "Rip" for for butter with the hot fresh bread? In Chesrfiel now, my Mother is still in U. City, like many places now just too expensive to buy ah house or I would be there, be home .............

Might enjoy

https://www.facebook.com/groups/208204210944/
OP
@drscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@drscooter avatar
UTC quote
Too much information;

University City, Missouri
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
University City, Missouri
City
City of University City
Nickname(s): "U City"
Location of University City, Missouri
Location of University City, Missouri
U.S. Census Map
U.S. Census Map
Coordinates: 38°39′50″N 90°19′41″W
Country United States of America
State Missouri
County St. Louis
Area[1]
Total 5.90 sq mi (15.28 km2)
Land 5.90 sq mi (15.28 km2)
Water 0 sq mi (0 km2)
Elevation 528 ft (161 m)
Population (2010)[2]
Total 35,371
Estimate (2012[3]) 35,228
Density 5,995.1/sq mi (2,314.7/km2)
Time zone Central (CST) (UTC-6)
Summer (DST) CDT (UTC-5)
FIPS code 29-75220[4]
GNIS feature ID 0756828[5]
University City (colloquially, U. City) is an inner-ring suburb of the city of St. Louis in St. Louis County, in the U.S. state of Missouri. The population was 35,371 in 2010 census.

The city is one of the older suburbs in the St. Louis area, having been a streetcar suburb in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries; much historic architecture remains in the southern, older portion of the city, particularly along Delmar Boulevard. The northern portions of the city, mostly developed after World War II, have more of a suburban feel with many shopping centers and other automobile-centered development.

University City has much municipal open space, dominated by 85-acre (340,000 m2) Heman Park (which includes recreation and community centers and public pool facilities) and Ruth Park (a public golf course and nature trails). The city has four elementary schools, one middle school and one high school. The University City school district is separately managed from other school districts in the area.

Contents [hide]
1 Geography
2 Highways
3 Demographics
3.1 2010 census
3.2 2000 census
4 History
5 Education
6 Culture
6.1 Chinatown
7 Politics
8 Notable people
9 See also
10 References
11 External links
Geography[edit]
University City's southern border is approximated by Northmoor. The eastern border is approximated by Skinker Boulevard. The western border is approximated by old McKnight, some of which is now Interstate 170.

According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 5.90 square miles (15.28 km2), all of it land.[1]

The Delmar Loop, an entertainment, cultural and restaurant district, sits along Delmar Boulevard, parallel with and six blocks north of the northern boundary of the university. The city is also home to the University City Olive Link, known for its high concentration of East Asian businesses and considered as a replacement for Chinatown, St. Louis. The highest point of University City is the Western terminus of Delmar Boulevard, at the tri-border of University City, Ladue, and Olivette.

The city also contains part of Midland Boulevard, which divides the watersheds of the Mississippi River and the Missouri River. The River Des Peres rises in the hills near the University City and Clayton boundary, flows north, takes a strong turn at Ruth Park, and then runs through culverts through the city of St. Louis to debouche in the Mississippi River.

Highways[edit]
Major roads and highways in University City are I-170, MO-340, Delmar Blvd, Forest Park Pkwy, and Skinker Pkwy.

Demographics[edit]
Historical population
Census Pop. %±
1910 2,417 -
1920 6,792 181.0%
1930 25,809 280.0%
1940 33,023 28.0%
1950 39,892 20.8%
1960 51,249 28.5%
1970 47,527 −7.3%
1980 42,690 −10.2%
1990 40,087 −6.1%
2000 37,428 −6.6%
2010 35,371 −5.5%
Est. 2014 35,115 [6] −0.7%
U.S. Decennial Census
The city has long had a large middle-class Jewish presence. Jewish cemeteries and religious centers dot the city, such as Young Israel of St. Louis and Agudas Israel of St. Louis, serving University City residents and those of nearby Clayton, which also has a high concentration of Jewish residents.

The University City City Hall building
2010 census[edit]
As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 35,371 people, 16,154 households, and 8,484 families residing in the city. The population density was 5,995.1 inhabitants per square mile (2,314.7/km2). There were 18,021 housing units at an average density of 3,054.4 per square mile (1,179.3/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 50.8% White, 41.1% African American, 0.3% Native American, 4.3% Asian, 0.9% from other races, and 2.7% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.8% of the population.

There were 16,154 households of which 23.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 33.8% were married couples living together, 15.0% had a female householder with no husband present, 3.7% had a male householder with no wife present, and 47.5% were non-families. 36.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 12.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.18 and the average family size was 2.90.

The median age in the city was 37.4 years. 19.5% of residents were under the age of 18; 11.3% were between the ages of 18 and 24; 28.5% were from 25 to 44; 24.7% were from 45 to 64; and 16% were 65 years of age or older. The gender makeup of the city was 46.6% male and 53.4% female.

2000 census[edit]
As of the census[4] of 2000, there were 37,428 people, 16,453 households, and 9,114 families residing in the city. The population density was 6,363.1 people per square mile (2,457.7/km²). There were 17,485 housing units at an average density of 2,972.6 per square mile (1,148.1/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 49.26% White, 45.35% African American, 0.16% Native American, 2.85% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.56% from other races, and 1.80% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.56% of the population. The city is considered (by inhabitants) to be divided roughly into three zones from north to south. North of Olive is predominantly Black, from Olive to Delmar is mixed, and south of Delmar is predominantly White. Because of the city's racial composition, it has not been part of the integration busing program between the City of St. Louis and St. Louis County.

There were 16,453 households out of which 23.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 36.3% were married couples living together, 16.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 44.6% were non-families. 34.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.25 and the average family size was 2.96.

In the city the population was spread out with 21.8% under the age of 18, 11.3% from 18 to 24, 31.1% from 25 to 44, 22.4% from 45 to 64, and 13.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 35 years. For every 100 females there were 84.1 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 80.1 males.

The median income for a household in the city was $75,902, and the median income for a family was $52,539. Males had a median income of $55,588 versus $45,440 for females. The per capita income for the city was $26,901. About 9.5% of families and 14.7% of the population were below the poverty line, including 19.1% of those under age 18 and 12.1% of those age 65 or over.

History[edit]
University City was founded by publisher Edward Gardner Lewis, who began developing the location in 1903 around his publishing complex for Woman's Magazine and Woman's Farm Journal.[7] Historic buildings associated with municipal operations, including today's City Hall, were built by Lewis as facilities for his magazine enterprise. In 1906, the city incorporated and Lewis served as its first mayor.

Education[edit]
The School District of University City operates public schools.

University City has one high school: University City High School. The city also has one middle school, Brittany Woods Middle School, and four elementary schools: Flynn Park, Barbara C. Jordan, Pershing and Jackson Park.

The district web site is http://www.ucityschools.org/

Culture[edit]
University City is home to the COCA, a center for contemporary arts that has a nationally recognized pre-professional dance training program, with alumni dancing for Trisha Brown, Cecil Slaughter, Houston Ballet, Ballet Hispanico New York, Mark Morris, Alvin Ailey, the national tours of Wicked and Cinderella, and Tarzan on Broadway.[8]

University City has a public library, established in 1939, located at 6701 Delmar Boulevard. The library houses more than 150,000 volumes as well as music and spoken recordings, videotape and DVD collections, and numerous works of art. The library is open seven days a week, including five evenings.[9]

Chinatown[edit]
In recent decades, efforts have been made to establish a new Chinatown to replace the downtown St. Louis Chinatown.[10] A number of Asian grocery stores and restaurants exist along Olive Boulevard between I-170 and Skinker Boulevard in University City.[11] The route contains mostly Chinese businesses, rather than residents.[12] Although efforts were made to designate part of the area as "Chinatown", surrounding community members objected to the proposals.[10] Also, the Missouri Department of Transportation has jurisdiction over part of Olive Boulevard and does not permit decorative archways or gateways spanning the roadway, as can be seen in other Chinatowns.[10] As a result, there is no officially designated Chinatown in the St. Louis area.[11]

Politics[edit]
Mayor: Shelley Welsch
City Manager: Lehman Walker
Boards and Commissions
City Council:
1st Ward: Stephen Kraft, Terry Crow[13]
2nd Ward: Paulette Carr,[14] L. Michael Glickert
3rd Ward: Rodney Jennings
Notable people[edit]
Hallowell Davis (1896-1992), pioneer in studying the physiology of hearing, at the Central Institute for the Deaf [15]
Stanley Elkin, novelist[16]
Bob Gale, screenwriter and movie producer
Dave Garroway, host of many national TV shows in the '50's and '60' such as "The Today Show" and "Wide Wide World."
Bernard Gilkey, New York Mets slugger
John Hartford, composer ("Gentle on My Mind") and folk musician
Ken Hitchcock, head coach of the St. Louis Blues
Ken Holtzman, Chicago Cubs pitcher who threw two no-hitters and won 174 games, the most by a Jewish pitcher
Nelly, rapper
Howard Nemerov, poet
Robert Person, Mets pitcher
Art Shamsky, Mets slugger
Tennessee Williams, Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright
Ike Willis, singer and sideman for Frank Zappa from 1978 to 1988
Bob McCormack, basketball coach
See also[edit]
Delmar Loop Trolley
Louisiana Purchase Exposition, also known as the 1904 World's Fair
1904 Summer Olympics, held a short distance from University City, on the Washington University Campus
References[edit]
^ Jump up to: a b "US Gazetteer files 2010". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2012-07-08.
^ Jump up to: a b "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2012-07-08.
Jump up ^ "Population Estimates". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2013-05-30.
^ Jump up to: a b "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
Jump up ^ "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
Jump up ^ "Annual Estimates of the Resident Population for Incorporated Places: April 1, 2010 to July 1, 2014". Retrieved June 4, 2015.
Jump up ^ Edward Garden Lewis and University City http://history.ucpl.lib.mo.us/ Retrieved 2008-04-24
Jump up ^ http://www.cocastl.org/subpage.cfm?vSection=about&vPage=alumni
Jump up ^ http://www.ucpl.lib.mo.us/doc/libraryhistory.htm
^ Jump up to: a b c University City Olive Boulevard Design Guidelines
^ Jump up to: a b Riverfront Times, July 20, 2005.
Jump up ^ KPLR, October 20, 2010.
Jump up ^ "http://www.crowforucity.com/." Crow for University City. Retrieved on July 16, 2010.
Jump up ^ http://universitycity.patch.com/articles/carr-crow-to-be-sworn-in-tonight
Jump up ^ Saxon, Wolfgang. "Hallowell Davis, 96, an Explorer Who Charted the Inner Ear, Dies", The New York Times, September 10, 1992. Accessed July 15, 2010
Jump up ^ "Widely acclaimed author, professor Stanley Elkin dies". Washington University in St. Louis. June 22, 1995. Retrieved December 23, 2012.
OP
@drscooter avatar
UTC

Addicted

Addicted
@drscooter avatar
UTC quote
Sorry for the above. Much too long
⚠️ Last edited by DrScooter on UTC; edited 1 time
@javakid avatar
UTC

Hooked
2023 Vespa GTS

Hooked
@javakid avatar
2023 Vespa GTS
UTC quote
I am in u city often; family lives on McPherson.
@spuds avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@spuds avatar
UTC quote
DrScooter wrote:
Oh yes, I'm a U.City Boy (High Schools are very important in St.Louis) University City =egghead liberal. However Bob Gale/ Back to the Future writer/ Nelly and a few more are from University City. My father was the City Planner for many years.
LOL! U. City "inner city youths" are the coolest! One of my best friends at Mizzou was from U. City. He lives in the burbs now, Chesterfield, I think. I still give him a hard time that he morphed into a suburban conservative. He hasn't really, just couldn't afford U. City property rates.

We had my mother-in-laws condo by Ronnies Theatre till this summer when we sold it. Nice to have a place to stay when we came back, but just don't make it back often enough to justify keeping it.

Used to go to Ronnies way back when it was a drive-in. Lots of fun by the dashboard lights at that place. 8)
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.1878s ][ Queries: 3 (0.1339s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]