OP
UTC

Lurker
Piaggio Fly 125cc 2013

Lurker
Piaggio Fly 125cc 2013
UTC quote
Morning All,

So I really haven't got a clue when it comes to the mechanics or aesthetics of a bike. I have only just literally got myself a bike...

Problem is the bike I purchased the bike second hand, it's a 125 fly 2013 and didn't notice at the time that it didn't have any rear view mirrors (quite an important oversight I know 🙈) However when I look on eBay or any site for that matter I can't find the mirrors anywhere that fit this particular model. I ordered a pair of eBay...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/272031529207

Thinking they would fit given "Piaggio Fly 125/150 (0" in the item description but unfortunately they don't. I've since trawled the Internet trying to find the right mirrors to no avail.

Please can someone help me in my plight, I can no longer cope with packed, stuffy trains and so desperately want to get on the road on my new toy...

If anyone knows where I can get the correct mirros in the UK it would be great if you can point me in the right direction...
UTC

Hooked
Kawasaki Z1000, Yamaha R1, Honda SH300i

Hooked
Kawasaki Z1000, Yamaha R1, Honda SH300i
UTC quote
AJ Sutton list them for your bike at £17.20 each

https://www.piaggiospares.co.uk/genuineparts/19323/10/piaggio%20fly%20125%203v/driving%20mirror/s?uID=0

Just a side thought, you'll find your bike needs either M8 or M10 sized threads for the mirrors & it's likely the ones you've bought already have the wrong sized thread, you can get adapters. I can't get onto ebay here at work otherwise I'd try dig some out for you, would be cheaper than buying new mirrors
OP
UTC

Lurker
Piaggio Fly 125cc 2013

Lurker
Piaggio Fly 125cc 2013
UTC quote
Thank you very much for your help.

I may well do that then, save me a few pennies. I'll have a nose on eBay and see what I can dig out as I'm assuming there'll only be a couple of quid.

Thanks again
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0091s ][ Queries: 3 (0.0023s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]