UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
LX190 Friday afternoon special, Primavera, S50, some pushbikes

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
We have a show in the US called Naked and Afraid, where two people try to survive in the jungle for 21 days with no clothing, and only two survival items, like a knive and a pot.
I've applied to be on it every season, but so far I haven't been accepted.
I'm happy to chip in for a gopro, but only if your two items are from Malossi.
⚠️ Last edited by znomit on UTC; edited 1 time
@attila avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
In garage: Yamaha Tricity 155 Urban 2019 - MV Agusta 125 RS 1956

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@attila avatar
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
We have a show in the US called Naked and Afraid, where two people try to survive in the jungle for 21 days with no clothing, and only two survival items, like a knive and a pot.
I've applied to be on it every season, but so far I haven't been accepted.
Don't go there, I also saw that program and those who carry it out are mentally transformed.
We like you the way you are.
znomit wrote:
I'm happy to chip in for a gopro, but only if you're two items are from Malossi.
.. well it depends ... with a Malossi muffler you buy two GoPro ...

P.S. I saw your premier's latest speech on TV at the news ...
I am impressed and admired!
⚠️ Last edited by Attila on UTC; edited 1 time
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
Motovista wrote:
I've applied to be on it every season, but so far I haven't been accepted
Read that as "survival items, like a knife and [some] pot" and thought "yep, sounds like this month locked up with the wife, here at home."
@fledermaus avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2007 LX150 2015 GTS (on the bench) 2017 BV 350

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@fledermaus avatar
2007 LX150 2015 GTS (on the bench) 2017 BV 350
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
Motovista wrote:
I've applied to be on it every season, but so far I haven't been accepted
Read that as "survival items, like a knife and [some] pot" and thought "yep, sounds like this month locked up with the wife, here at home."
Damn, you beat me. Actually I read it right, but my warped mind has a habit of instantly translates. Who needs Google Translate? 8)
@larrytsg avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
1979 P200e

Ossessionato
@larrytsg avatar
1979 P200e
UTC quote
I'd not survive being naked. I'd either be cold or sunburnt, neither if which is fun.

As for what I'm watching, I just cut the cable, and have been streaming. Netflix "love is blind" was vapid but a train wreck you couldn't turn away from.

Next up is a 4 part show called Unorthodox, about a woman trying to leave the Hasidic community in Brooklyn.
@crazycarl avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2007 250 GTS, 1980 P200E, 2010 ThunderFly 190 (SOLD) 2015 Yamaha SMax

Ossessionato
@crazycarl avatar
2007 250 GTS, 1980 P200E, 2010 ThunderFly 190 (SOLD) 2015 Yamaha SMax
UTC quote
I started watching Schitt$ Creek on Netflix.

It's really very funny; I've enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
2023 Arancia Impulsivo Vespa GTS300 HPE , 2022 BMW R1250GSA 40th Anniversary, 2019 Ural Gear Up
UTC quote
CrazyCarl wrote:
I started watching Schitt$ Creek on Netflix.

It's really very funny; I've enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would.
Yeah it's a great series and Canadian TV has come a long way. We're watching the great Canadian baking show now which has Dan Levy on it. My wife loves him and I think a lot of women do. On a sort of unrelated topic we also watched Circus of Books on Netflix and it's well worth the watch. Very well done documentary and I really wish there were more docs done as it really is one of my favourite genres.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/circus_of_books
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
I'm going through the second season of Gomorra. Lots of scooters. What's funny is that there was a character on a little two stroke scooter, probably a BWS, and at some point the character started riding a Triumph Speed Triple. Whoever did the Foley used the same two stroke scooter sound for both bikes.
UTC

Enthusiast
2018 Gts 300

Enthusiast
2018 Gts 300
UTC quote
Just watched Long Ride Home on Amazon Prime.
@swiss1939 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
P208, Stella VMC Stelvio 187, Stella 150, VNX1T, V9A1T, V9B1T, 02 Sportster XLH1208

Ossessionato
@swiss1939 avatar
P208, Stella VMC Stelvio 187, Stella 150, VNX1T, V9A1T, V9B1T, 02 Sportster XLH1208
UTC quote
what haven't we all watched over the past month or two?

I've made my way through practically everything. Now I'm going back and watching every bond film in order cause I haven't seen many of them in years. I bought the complete blu-ray collection a year or two ago and never touched it. I gotta say, the old ones are way better. I even love the Roger Moore ones more than the new ones. We need a reset of Bond film style to be less modern action film and more slow paced dialog driven films about bond vs bad guy. Every action film is now the same barrage of explosions. Bond is Mission Impossible is Bourne is Transformers is Marvel everything, etc.
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
UTC quote
As a gamer I have that added distraction so playing through my backlog and FFVII remake on the PS4 Pro and the original on the switch. TLOU 2 leaks though look really bad story wise and I will be skipping that one if the leaks are true.
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
Heather Small vocalist of M People video clip.
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
UTC quote
Good to see RLM putting out content.

Mr. Plinkett's Star Trek Picard Review

youtu.be/TwF1iri1GjQ
@znomit avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@znomit avatar
UTC quote
Working through The man in the high castle. Bloody fantastic.
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
UTC quote
znomit wrote:
Working through The man in the high castle. Bloody fantastic.
Yeah that's on our list. Just finished Ozark and Waco and might start that one next. Actually pick it back up, we caught most of the first season years ago.
@sdscooterista avatar
UTC

Hooked

Hooked
@sdscooterista avatar
UTC quote
Just started watching Merlin - I'm a sucker for BBC

And just finished the Mandalorian for the umpteenth time.
@web-tech avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni, 2008 Vespa S150

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@web-tech avatar
2008 MP3 500, 2013 BV350, 2020 Vespa Sei Giorni, 2008 Vespa S150
UTC quote
Best Naked and Afraid was Naked and Afraid Alaska. Two bad asses only had fur vests. The best line was when the girl was trying to pee and she couldn't because the exit was frozen shut Wha? emoticon Wha? emoticon
@masala avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@masala avatar
UTC quote
I just blew through season 1 (the only one out so far) of "White Lines" on Netflix. It's a murder-mystery type show set in Ibiza, Spain. It's got just enough drama to keep the viewer engaged, and where that falls short, the slo-mo segments in hi-def of the dance parties and raves (as well as some pretty steamy love scenes) pick up the slack. 😉 There are a mix of Spanish and British actors along with the languages they respectively speak. I don't know if it was actually filmed in Ibiza or not, but the scenery is pretty nice either way. It's not "Narcos" or "Ozark," but it's way better than a cheesy soap opera.
@rrider avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
Triumph Bonneville 2022, Triumph Street Scrambler 2018 (sold), Suzuki VanVan200 (sold), 2015 Sprint 125 (sold)

Ossessionato
@rrider avatar
Triumph Bonneville 2022, Triumph Street Scrambler 2018 (sold), Suzuki VanVan200 (sold), 2015 Sprint 125 (sold)
UTC quote
I've been following this BBC series lately from our local documentary channel.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt5378198/

It' a cool idea, he follows the railway line according to the orginal "Appleton's General Guide to the United States", goes a bit back to how things looked like over 100 years ago and how they look like now.
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
Forum member supplied image with no explanatory text
@attila avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@attila avatar
UTC quote
I saw his services, wonderful. I got to know the USA through him and his travels, very nice.
I also asked myself, apart from archeology, why Americans come to Italy ..! The United States are beautiful.
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
Masala wrote:
I just blew through season 1 (the only one out so far) of "White Lines" on Netflix. It's a murder-mystery type show set in Ibiza, Spain. It's got just enough drama to keep the viewer engaged, and where that falls short, the slo-mo segments in hi-def of the dance parties and raves (as well as some pretty steamy love scenes) pick up the slack. 😉 There are a mix of Spanish and British actors along with the languages they respectively speak. I don't know if it was actually filmed in Ibiza or not, but the scenery is pretty nice either way. It's not "Narcos" or "Ozark," but it's way better than a cheesy soap opera.
Oh, cool -- actually just added that to the list last night but hadn't heard anything about it. Checks all the boxes!
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
UTC quote
Ordering a new TV for my "office" (read: bedroom) today. Going to upgrade the old 42" Sharp Aquos to a Samsung 50" The Frame QLED TV. Apparently when off it really does look like a painting hanging on the wall with no glow even at night. So that's what I'll be watching by next week. My wife has commandeered my real office space upstairs and I figure it's time to upgrade the bedroom TV and support a local downtown business, not one of the big box stores or Amazon reseller. Man it's so great to have really good electronic shops that will call you and know the answers to your questions and talk to you like a human and not just reading specs off a sheet.

https://baybloorradio.com/index.php?route=common/home
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
Rewind to 1998, I'm watching Gods and Monsters once again!
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
UTC quote
Watching "have a good trip" on Netflix. OK so my wife knows I was a mod but I don't think she really put the drug thing in to perspective with mod culture at the time... she also knows a lot of my best friends were in art school still it came as a bit of a shock to her when I was able to provide so much input into the facts of the documentary. Hell I have not gone near the stuff in I guess 30 years but you don't forget. It was also all over Montreal back in the 80's and early 90's. Anyway it's worth the watch.
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
Harbinger wrote:
Watching "have a good trip" on Netflix. OK so my wife knows I was a mod but I don't think she really put the drug thing in to perspective with mod culture at the time... she also knows a lot of my best friends were in art school still it came as a bit of a shock to her when I was able to provide so much input into the facts of the documentary. Hell I have not gone near the stuff in I guess 30 years but you don't forget. It was also all over Montreal back in the 80's and early 90's. Anyway it's worth the watch.
That makes two of us, haven't touched it for 30 years.
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
Max6200 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Yup.

Last year I spent a whoooole bunch of time hanging out and jamming with my ex-punk, aging-hipster, artist-to-the-core, next door neighbor as he was dying of colon cancer. He was my age (56) and came from that same punk-indy etc scene...

Anyway, he decided he wanted to spend his last year zonked out, getting heavier and heavier into psychedelics over last summer.

So the offer was there, and, actually, the pressure was there, week after week, but I was surprised I had zero interest...and just the thought of getting that far out again sent, and actually sends, as I sit here, a shiver down my spine.

Feel like I have a tenuous enough grip on reality as it is, these days....

Still, the research on therapeutic tripping is really, really fascinating.

Tho I should add that watching up close this guy treat his death anxiety with drugs pretty much convinced me that, if/when the time comes, Imma gonna try a different route.
@max6200 avatar
UTC

Banned
2006 GTS 250

Banned
@max6200 avatar
2006 GTS 250
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
Max6200 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Yup.

Last year I spent a whoooole bunch of time hanging out and jamming with my ex-punk, aging-hipster, artist-to-the-core, next door neighbor as he was dying of colon cancer. He was my age (56) and came from that same punk-indy etc scene...

Anyway, he decided he wanted to spend his last year zonked out, getting heavier and heavier into psychedelics over last summer.

So the offer was there, and, actually, the pressure was there, week after week, but I was surprised I had zero interest...and just the thought of getting that far out again sent, and actually sends, as I sit here, a shiver down my spine.

Tho I should add that watching up close this guy treat his death anxiety with drugs pretty much convinced me that, if/when the time comes, Imma gonna try a different route.
I am afraid we might the talking about different things. And please correct me if I'm wrong. I was thinking more along the lines of methamphetamines which the mods were famous for. Not crystal meth, just methamphetamines.
@swiss1939 avatar
UTC

Ossessionato

Ossessionato
@swiss1939 avatar
UTC quote
at the start of the pandemic lockdown... Kingdom (Netflix) is a f'n amazing show! I hate all the trendy zombie shows that have been in style like the walking dead, but this is the best zombie concept ever. Its really about ancient chinese or japanese nation building of what I assume to be the Qin Dynasty, but with the backdrop of a zombie pandemic sweeping the nation. And it's kung fu/samurai action packed.

during the height of the pandemic... Tacoma FD. two of the guys from Super Troopers doing the same thing as Super Troopers, but as firefighters. Its hilarious

nearing the end of the pandemic... The Last Kingdom (Netflix). It's what Game of Thrones wished it was, without all the suck and overhyped worship.
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
Max6200 wrote:
tdrake wrote:
Max6200 wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Yup.

I am afraid we might the talking about different things. And please correct me if I'm wrong. I was thinking more along the lines of methamphetamines which the mods were famous for. Not crystal meth, just methamphetamines.
Yeah, I was talking shrooms and acid. That's what "Have a good trip" focuses on, I think.

But yeah, do recall a very speedy week back in my ill-begotten, best-forgotten, this-is-the-story-of-Johnny-Rotten, wanna-be-mod-ska days.

Grateful I inherited a really, really low tolerance for drugs and alcohol -- if I'd had more stamina and discipline I'd have stuck at it long enough to kill myself fo' sure.

Maybe we should start a new thread: "Stupid Stuff I Did Before My Prefrontal Cortex Fully Developed".

Along those same lines (see what I did there?) and back on topic, we started that Spanish/British "White Lines". Masala really nailed it, above: "It's not "Narcos" or "Ozark," but it's way better than a cheesy soap opera."

...and we're still cleansing our evening palette with an episode or two of Community, which consistently succeeds at being both utterly inane and brilliant.
@masala avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@masala avatar
UTC quote
Ha! I'm so pleased that you found my off-the-cuff description to be true! I hope you continue to enjoy the show...
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
Maybe we should start a new thread: "Stupid Stuff I Did Before My Prefrontal Cortex Fully Developed".

brilliant.
Oh god, back in the day when I was in "the scene" we did a LOT of drugs. The Specials 'Friday Night, Saturday Morning' nails it. Also works for Wed, Thurs etc... We'd meet up at the local pub and pre drink and do other things before hitting the clubs or show. I'd wake up at any number of places and can't tell you how many mates couches and girls apartments I'd wind up waking up at.

Yeah the doc is about LCD/schrooms etc and is a good watch. Oh I did have some bad trips and those are something else. I remember we used to buy sheets of cartoon which were hits with cartoon characters and the name would be based on the cartoon. One little postage stamp under the tongue and a little later you were off to another place. Do I regret the lifestyle? nah I was young, dumb and full of... you know the rest. That was a long time ago and now I do nothing that isn't legal and am a pretty good boy for the most part. Worst experience.. one GF that was a fashion model had a bad coke problem... helped "keep the weight down" ya know... more than a few times she almost had heart attacks especially when we were "active" together . Oh also had a roommate that was a recovering heroin addict when I lived in Detroit. He was in a band that made it pretty big especially in Europe. But the drugs and infighting eventually broke them up and all he had left was the van as he blew through the money. Heh, there were 3 of us living right off 8 mile in Detroit... mod, a skinhead and a scooter boy all very, very white. Funny thing.. NEVER had a problem with the locals and they took to us. I think they respected us having the balls to live there . I'll say this.. the house was awesome and cheap, cheap because of where it was in the ghetto. I'm talking 8 mile in Detroit in the late 80's here... You know what the GF and roommate had in common? Very, very rich daddies... My roommates dad was awesome, he was the partner for a very big law firm and loved his son but it was tough love. We'd often all be invited to the country club for brunch etc. Dad gave out a strict allowance and made sure the addiction was dealt with. The occasional royalty check would come in from album sales and we'd party hard, but none of the really evil stuff. I never got in to that stuff.... amen to that.
@tdrake avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2006 GT200

Ossessionato
@tdrake avatar
2006 GT200
UTC quote
Masala wrote:
Ha! I'm so pleased that you found my off-the-cuff description to be true! I hope you continue to enjoy the show...
Harbinger wrote:
Oh god, back in the day ....
Actually, these two posts are strangely related as that White Lines show centers around the British rave party scene, down in Ibiza, Spain. We're about half way thru this first season and now it's just pissing me off and I hate all the characters (...and, in fairness, this may be in part because I don't think EDM qualifies as music Laughing emoticon "Kill the dj kill the dj kill the dj....") ...who are all in their mid-30s-40s and still partying hearty. ...and I can't tell if it's supposed to be pissing me off or I've just become a grumpy old man.

...he typed, sipping his decaf coffee.

But, yeah, I neither regret nor miss the years of living dangerously.

Oddly the only thing I really regret is not seeing more live music when I had the chance.
@masala avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@masala avatar
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
Masala wrote:
Harbinger wrote:
Oh god, back in the day ....
Actually, these two posts are strangely related as that White Lines show centers around the British rave party scene, down in Ibiza, Spain. We're about half way thru this first season and now it's just pissing me off and I hate all the characters...
Haha! It started pissing me off about halfway through, too, but not because of the EDM. No, I was getting pissed at myself for not visiting mofo Ibiza in my early-20s. I wasn't into drugs or anything back then - I was a pretty straight-shooter, other than a real taste for the bottle - but the women in some of those scenes! I mean, I know it's TV and all, and they don't cast ugly extras for the most part, but Jesus...I know I missed out by not experiencing that part of the world in my younger years.

Today, I'd just be the tourist in the tacky Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, and Birkenstocks, sitting at the hotel bar waxing poetic about the good ol' days.
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
UTC quote
tdrake wrote:
Oddly the only thing I really regret is not seeing more live music when I had the chance.
I got lucky and did see a lot of great live bands and met and hung out/partied with a number of the bigger bands in the ska scene. GF I dated for a while was the lead singer of a pretty popular ska band in the midwest and one of my best friends was a DJ for the Detroit/Windsor alternative radio station. I've lost most of the swag and yeah I suppose looks but I'm still in some ways the same guy. Actually way less messed up now and for the most part much happier... those were some messed up days at times but I"m still glad for the experiences.
@syd avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
GTS300 Super (Heinz) GTS250 Super (Bulger)

Ossessionato
@syd avatar
GTS300 Super (Heinz) GTS250 Super (Bulger)
UTC quote
Right now, BBCAmerica, and TNG. In particular, the Locutus episodes. I was always a Trekkie.

As far as regrets, I agree with tdrake. When I should have been going to see the bands of the day, I was working.
@mpfrank avatar
UTC

Ossessionato
2020 MP3 500 HPE Sport ABS/ASR
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora Reina de los Ángeles sobre el Río Porciúncula

Ossessionato
@mpfrank avatar
2020 MP3 500 HPE Sport ABS/ASR
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora Reina de los Ángeles sobre el Río Porciúncula
UTC quote
I might be an outlier, but we have been watching season six of "Grace and Frankie". Excellent writing and acting and very funny (and sometimes poignant). Of course, I'm of a similar age to the main characters.

We also just watched "Jojo Rabbit". It's funny and disturbing at the same time. The makers of this film successfully pulled off a very difficult feat, treating this subject in an absurdist way that actually heightens the reality of it. You might love it or you might hate it, but you will remember it.
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
I really enjoyed JoJo Rabbit, it reminded me a bit of Life is Beautiful. I thought the switch from humor to incredibly somber subject matter was very well crafted, and at times unexpected.

Recently got to see Lusers, and Mujeres Arriba, two great Spanish language films from Chile.
Lusers is a cornball comedy about a Chilean, an Argentinian, and a Peruvian who end up traveling together to see the final match of the World Cup in Brazil. And it's pretty much spot on about the differences between the three cultures.

Mujeres Arriba is snort milk out your nose funny. The lead actress is a very well known stand up comedienne in Chile, and the rest of the cast are mostly comedians as well, so the comedic timing between the cast is spot on.
@bald_wasp avatar
UTC

Addicted
Kymco People 150 (sold), Suzuki TU 250 (sold), 2010 Triumph Bonneville T100, 2006 Vespa GTS 250ie

Addicted
@bald_wasp avatar
Kymco People 150 (sold), Suzuki TU 250 (sold), 2010 Triumph Bonneville T100, 2006 Vespa GTS 250ie
UTC quote
Have you guys seen this "Little House on the Prairie"? It's dope!

w.
@harbinger avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@harbinger avatar
UTC quote
Last week I put in a new bedroom TV (Samsung 50" The Frame) and soundbar (Samsung Q90) . Dolemite Is My Name after some research seemed like a good choice for testing the 7.1 sound and QLED picture.

Dolemite Is My Name was a great choice. The sound and picture were amazing and it is well worth the watch. As a white guy I'm pretty in touch with black culture pre rap blowing up having lived in downtown Detroit in the late 80's early 90's. A lot of brothers in the ska and dance hall scene then and toasting/dance hall was the original rap. Man I knew some guys that would work with my GF's ska band and they could just step in to a tune and toast to the beat off the cuff and it would blow your mind. The movie does a great job of putting you in that place and time with incredible wardrobe and music. Murphy shows us again that he can act if given the right role and he does not disappoint.
@motovista avatar
UTC

Veni, Vidi, Posti
GT 2.4

Veni, Vidi, Posti
@motovista avatar
GT 2.4
UTC quote
Dolemite is a great movie. Good choice.

I just saw a biography called Kalishnakov. You can pretty much guess from the title who it's about. It's a Russian movie, and it looks like the company that made it had one old car to use when they needed a car, so there weren't any chase scenes. I learned a lot about the development of the AK-47 and, more importantly, how to correctly say Kalishnakov. Here's a fun fact to impress your friends, Kalishnakov left school in the third grade.
The Russians seem to be getting sentimental about the old USSR, and this film really played up all the positive things about the system. I think it will appeal more to history buffs than gun nuts.
DoubleGood Design banner

Modern Vespa is the premier site for modern Vespa and Piaggio scooters. Vespa GTS300, GTS250, GTV, GT200, LX150, LXS, ET4, ET2, MP3, Fuoco, Elettrica and more.

Buy Me A Coffee

Shop on Amazon with Modern Vespa

Modern Vespa is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

All Content Copyright 2005-2024 by Modern Vespa.
All Rights Reserved.

[ Time: 0.0249s ][ Queries: 4 (0.0045s) ][ live ][ 313 ][ ThingOne ]